Diary of the Tardis.

Daughter of the Tardis

“This is your last stop.” The Doctor announced. I stepped out of my blue haven, and out into the greatest adventure ever. The London air sighed with relief as I smiled up at the sun. Our sun, my sun. THE sun. I hadn’t realised how much I had missed it…maybe I was in denial, because he could see. He saw everything, everything about me. He was like a father, but all chicks have to leave the nest some day.
“Thank you, Doctor.” I looked up at him; I knew it would be the last time ever, even if he didn’t.
“No problem, really.” He looked slightly forlorn; that smile was hiding nothing.
“You pretty much took me in. And you never got me dead.” I added. His face erupted in a grin so large, you could have drowned in it. He gathered me up in his arms and I took a last deep breath of him. He smelt like forever. As we parted, he kissed the top of my head; I almost cried.
He walked into the Tardis and left. Sadness washed through me, as the legendary Doctor zoomed away to save another world, without me.
I put all thoughts of him out of my head.
I walked around, just seeing. I relished the familiarity, my home city. My stomping grounds. I knew where to get the best cold beer, how to get to the best noodle bar in London, all from this one spot. It was like a map had unfurled in my mind.
It was time to make some new friends and some human enemies.