With the Lips of an Angel, Comes the Eyes of a Monster

The Nightmare?

We all sat in silence for a long while. I felt like an alien, that was being examined. Everyone was looking at me as if they were in the middle of a paranormal experience, and I was the ghost.

"You all knew." I whispered under my breath.

"No, everyone knew but Mary, Me and You." Mickie said as she tried to avoid my eye contact.

I felt my eyes swell with tears of pain and betrayal. Zacky put his arm around me to comfort me but it only made me burst out into more tears.

"I can't believe you all fucking knew!" I yelled looking directly at Matt.

" We didn't know, He promised he wouldn't take that shit again." Zacky said as his arm wrapped around my waist causing me to hiss in pain.

"I-I-I-I uh sorry." He whispered. It was like everyone was walking on egg shells around me. Val shot me a dead look in the eye and then stood up.

"Britt. get up!" She commanded.

I slowly but surely stood. She walked over to me and looked me up and down with sorrow in her eyes. She put both of her hand on my shoulders and gave me a loving look and nodded her head. I was supporting myself up by holding on to a coffee table and I felt like was going to collapse and pass out.

"Britt. take off the sweatshirt and sweatpants." She said. At that point, I felt violated, she was asking me to take off what was hiding myself away from everyone.

"I can't." I stuttered as I wrapped my arms around myself. I felt blood from my busted lip trickle down my chin.

"Britt. It's okay, you're safe." Val exclaimed.

"Oh yeah? How do I know I'm safe? My best friends knew that I was dating an abuser and said nothing!" I yelled, but soon quieted down because my voice grew hoarse. Val and everyone in the room looked down as shame scrambled all over their faces.

"You guys wanna see so damn bad? Hear take a good fucking look!" I screamed as I began to rip off my cover. Everyones face expression dropped from being ashamed to being horrified.

"DON'T fucking LOOK AT THE GROUND GOD damnIT, LOOK AT ME! I'M WHAT YOU ALL WANTED TO SEE SO damn BAD." I cried out.

I was in hysterics as everyone just watched in shock. My cell phone started to buzz so I flipped it open and the caller I.D. read the name of someone I never wanted to see. A text from Brian H. I Broke down, even more than what I already had. That text message read: 'Baby, It's Brian. Come home to me.' I threw my phone at a wall, in the hopes that it might shatter into three billion tiny pieces, but it just hit the wall and didn't shatter. At this point, everyone was in tears, and I was beyond tears. I had never been in so much pain in my life. I felt my eyes roll in the back of my head and that's all I remember.

***Matt's P.O.V.***
"OH MY GOD, BRITT. BRITT. WAKE UP! SHE'S OUT COLD." I yelled as i kneeled down beside her.

"Dude pick her up we got to get her to a hospital now!" Jimmy yelled as he grabbed his car keys.

I felt like this was all our fault. We never mentioned Brian's addiction to her. By not doing so, she ended up like this. We all piled up in two different cars. Mickie was sitting in the back seat of my car with Britt. The drive to the hospital was unlike any drive I've ever had to take. I constantly looked in the rear view mirror, so I could keep an eye on Britt. Mickie was just in tears as she held her beaten friend closely to her. Brian, that fucking bastard! If he ever comes towards her again, I'll fucking kill him on the spot. I swear to God won't let this happen ever again. How could he does this to her? How could any man to this to any woman?

I carried her ,wedding style, into the hospital as Mickie followed. People were looking at me as if I had hurt her. We got her into see a doctor. By this time, everyone else had showed up. We were all hanging around in the waiting room and Mickie was in the hospital room with Britt..

***Mickie's P.O.V.***
Watching my best friend lay in a hospital bed all beat up and battered, was a nightmare to me. I sat by her bed and watched her unconscious body hooked up to I.V.'s.

"Britt. I'm so sorry this happened to you. If only I knew, I would've told you." I said as i hoped for her to reply, but she said nothing.

***Regular***
I woke up laying in a hospital bed in a room by myself. I could barely see because I was coming off of all the drugs. I didn't feel like I was alone though. I felt a hand stroke my hair back.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." He said.

"Brian?" I asked.

"Yes Baby it's me." He cooed as he continued to rub my head.

"Brian, why did you do this to me?" I whispered out hoarsely.

"I'm sorry, I love you so much and I don't want to lose you but....." He trailed off.

"Brian, I'm in so much pain." I whispered. He stood up and started to mess around with my I.V.

"BRIAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I yelled.

"Shhhhh I'm going to stop the pain Baby." He cooed. He took out my I.V. and replaced it with some unknown substance.

" Brian, what are you doing?" I asked again. He sat back down beside me.

"Baby, I uh I was trying to help you but I made a mistake." He said warmly.

"Wha- What do you mean you made a mistake?" I croaked.

"I gave you to much, and it's causing your heart rate to slow down." He said calmly.

"To much? To much of what? Brian what did you do to me?" I questioned.

"Shhhhh Baby, I love you, it will all be over soon, you'll move on to a better place." He said as he kiss my forehead. I felt myself start to cry as I heard my heart rate grow slower on the respirator.

"Brian, I'm having trouble breathing, what's happening to me?" I said in a panic.

"I told you, the pain will all end soon. Now calm down Baby." He said.

"BRIAN NO, DON'T LET ME DIE." I said in a small yell.

"Shh, Britt... You had my heart....At least for the most part, but everybody's gotta die sometime." He said. His voice hit my eardrum like poison to a child's immune system.

" Brian, DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS DON'T LET ME DIE." I yelled weakly because it was taking all of my strength just to talk much less to yell.

"Baby, don't cry. It's almost over. I'll never forget you." He said sickly as he kissed my hand.

"Brian, I thought you loved me, how could you do this to me." I whispered in tears.

"I do love you Baby, that's why I tried to help you, but I'm no doctor." Brian whispered as he stroked my arm.

"BRIAN DON'T LET ME DIE, I I LOVE YOU." I whimpered out. He touched my cheek.

"Don't touch me! HELP SOMEONE HELP ME!" I yelled out.

"Shhhhh Britt, no one can help you." He claimed. I laid there crying, screaming for help, and listening to the dying sound of my heart rate, as Brian held on to me.

"BRIAN I fucking MEAN IT, GET A DOCTOR NOW." I yelled feeling weaker by the minute.

"I told you that, no one can help you, but I'm here and that's all that matters." Brian said. I yelled and yelled for help.

"Britt, Britt, Britt. Wake up!" I heard a voice call.

"DON'T LET BRIAN TOUCH ME, HELP ME! I'M DYING! HE'S KILLING ME." I yelled.

"Shh Hun, calm down." The voice said.

"NO YOU HAVE TO HELP ME! DON'T LET BRIAN KILL ME." I cried out.

"Britt. wake up! Baby, wake up!" The voice demanded. I opened my eyes slowly only to see the man I feared. I quickly curled up in a ball.

"Baby, calm down shhhhhhh it's okay! The doctor said I can take you home now." He said.

"No! Don't fucking come near me Brian, DON'T." I yelled in fear. He looked at me sadly.

"Baby, You were having a nightmare, now I'm just gonna take out your I.V." He said softly.

"NO! Brian, don't do that! Don't let me die." I said in a shiver.

"Shh Baby, don't cry. I love you and I'm not going to let you die." He said as he took out my I.V. I heard a beeping sound that started to grow faint.

"Now the doctor's gave me your medication, it will take the pain away." He said. I just stayed curled up because all of these words sounded so familiar. That beeping noise grew more faint. I was still hooked up to a respirator. I gasped for air. I felt so much pressure on my lungs and my ribs felt in pieces.

"HUUUUHHHHHHH Brian, I cah cah can't breath." I whispered as I grasped for air.

Brian had now walked into the corner of the room and he was injecting something into his skin. He turned around with his fist clenched and hate in his eyes. It was like I was looking at a monster. I sat up in my hospital bed, and looked into the eyes of a monster. He dropped the needle and pulled something out of his pocket.

"Brian! Wha wha what are you doing?" I questioned in a scared manner.

"Fucking bitch! If you going to fucking die on me, then I'm going to make it easier." He yelled causing me to jump at each word. He pulled out of his pocket, a small gun and pointed at me.

"You weren't fucking good enough for me were you?" He said softly. I heard a loud bang.

It was there that I saw my boyfriend blow his own brains out.

I woke up in my bed laying next to my boyfriend, Brian, who had just got back from touring with his band.

"Baby, why are you shaking? You were screaming in your sleep." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Tell me you love me and you won't ever hurt me." I said as my voice shook.

"Baby, I love you, and you know I would never ever hurt you, What's wrong?" He said softly and he held my shaking body tighter.

"Nothing, just a nightmare, I love you." I said as I fell asleep in Brian's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you it would be a short story! This was probably one of the biggest chapters I ever wrote.
Comment please, I love when people comment on my stories,I'm being dead serious.
thanks for reading