I Don't Like Your Girlfriend

Pool Time

It’s been a week since the dinner with Matt’s parents, and that thing named Val. Matt found out when he is going on tour, two weeks from today. He is still trying to figure out if I can go with him.
Val calls me sometimes, but either I ignore it, or answer it talk for a minute then say I have to go. I have no idea what she wants, or is planning, but I have a feeling that it isn’t good.

Me and Matt are still talking about having a baby. We are kind of on the same page. We both agree that right now isn’t a good time, but we don’t want to have some random chick carrying our baby around for nine months. Taylor said that she would be up for it, as long as she isn’t pregnant herself.

I decided not to do the record deal. As much as I wanted to make a living out of singing, it isn’t what I want to do. It is way to stressful. I just want to be a stay at home mom, hopefully, and just be surrounded by my family. Singing is just a side thing I guess. I will keep writing though, no doubt about that.

“Babe!” I heard Matt yell as he walked into the house. I jumped a little at his voice since I was off in my own world. I walked out of the laundry room and watched as he looked around for me. He walked back into the halway and smiled wide as he saw me. He ran, picked me up and spun me around.

“Guess what!” he yelled setting me down.

“You get to buy me a hearing aid?” I said rubbing my ear. He just looked at me and shook his head.

“So, I talked to Lary about you coming on tour. At first he said no, but then after I talked to him some more about how you can help us and everything, he said yes. And then the other guys got pissed…so all the girls are coming on tour!” he said. His face was as bright as a little kid seeing all the presents under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning.
I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Good. Because if he said no, I would have snuck on anyways,” I said laughing into his neck. He laughed and kissed my cheek and wrapping his arms around my waist.

“To be honest…I would have cried if he said no,” he said pulling me closer to him. I smiled and pulled back to see his face. I could see in his eyes that he was telling the truth. I smiled a little.

“Really?” I said running a hand through his hair. He just nodded.

“Awe, baby!” I said and kissed him. He laughed and kissed me back. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

“Okay, Let me finish the laundry and you call the guys. It’s time to celebrate!” I said dancing my way back into the laundry room laughing.

- - - -

“Honey! I’m home!” I heard. I smiled and turned around and saw Taylor. I squealed and ran over to her and pulled her into a bone-crushing hug.

“Dang, Do I get a hug like that?” Brian said walking in behind her. I gave him a evil glare and pulled away.

“Nope. Because you aren’t my bestie,” I said looking at him with a death stare.

“Damn…and all that I have done-“ he was cut off by me giving him a hug. He laughed and hugged me back.

“Now, run off Bri. It’s girl time,” I said pushing him away. Taylor laughed and linked her arm with mine. I walked over to the pool and sat down on one of the chairs and she sat down to the one next to me. All the guys were over by the grill, like always, drinking beers.

“Where is Gena?” I asked not seeing her or Zacky here.

“She is on bed rest I guess. She is due any day now,” Leana said sitting down next to Taylor with her drink in her hand.

“Awe, That sucks,” I said laying back and soaking up the sun. Lacey soon joined us and we all laid in the sun, drank and talked about anything and everything.

“So, Have you guys heard from the devil lately?” Lacey asked as we walked over to the pool to cool off some. I started laughing once it clicked who she was talking about.

“Well, Me and Matt went over to his parents house for dinner last week, and Amy invited her over. And she was acting nice. Key word, Acting,” I said laughing as I leaned against the side of the pool.

“Wow, what happened?” Taylor said as she climbed into one of the floating beds in the pool.

“She was just asking about the whole baby situation. And Matt told her about how we were going to have Taylor carry it for us, and Val was asking stuff like what would happen if Taylor got pregnant when we wanted to have a kid, and that it would be a stupid idea to have just some random chick carry the baby if Taylor can’t. Which is true,” I said playing with the water.

“Sounds like she was hinting on something,” Lacey said looking over at me. I raised an eyebrow.

“Well don’t go putting thoughts into her head,” Leana said. I just shook my head.

“What are you guys talking about?” I said looking between the both of them.

“Val probably was just kissing your ass,” Lacey said. Leana groaned and got out of the pool.

“She probably wants to be the one carrying the baby if Taylor can’t, but I know you hate her to much to even let her near your baby,” she said. I just nodded. It did sound right. Why would she start being nice after she found out I couldn’t have a baby? It made sense. But I can’t be sure. I got out of the pool and went over to Matt and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Hey babe,” he said kissing the top of my head. I just kissed his chest.

“What’s wrong?” he asked walking us over to the chairs and pulling me down onto him.

“Lacey said something that got me thinking,” I said looking at him. His face turned serious.

“Don’t worry, it’s nothing bad. Just a thought of why Val was being nice last week,” I said linking my fingers with his. He smiled and kissed my hand.

“She said that Val was probably just kissing my ass because she wants to carry the baby if Taylor can’t. But I know that you don’t want her to, and I sure as hell don’t,” I said looking at him.

“Well, Val is a bitch. And she will do anything to get what she wants. And I know she still wants me, even though all the shit she said to me. But I don’t want her. I have you. And I don’t need anyone else,” he said. I smiled and kissed him.

“Hey love birds!” Brian yelled. We pulled away and looked over to where he was standing.

“Lets eat!” he said holding up a burger. I smiled and pulled Matt up.

All of us ate at the outside table that we had. We all were drinking and having a good time. There ended up being a food fight, which was a blast. We all hung outside until the sun went down, then Matt came up with the idea to have a bonfire on the beach.
So me and the girls went out to the store to get smore stuff and more alcohol while the boys stayed back home and built the fire.

“I just wanna get wasted!” Lacey said as we walked back into the house with all the bags. All of us agreed and I pulled out my bottle of Jack and my bottle of coke and walked out the back door but then walked right back in.

“Shit son! It’s cold. You guys want something warmer to change into?” I said putting my bottles back down on the counter and headed up the stairs. I heard them yell their yeahs.

I changed into a pair of Matt’s pj pants, a long sleeve shirt and one of Matt’s hoodies. I grabbed warm PJ pants for the girls, and hoodies for all of them. And I pulled on a pair of my Uggs and got warm shoes for the girls and brought all of it downstairs.

“Your like Santa!” Leana said as she saw me walk into the kitchen. I just laughed as they all grabbed stuff to change into and pulled it on over their bathing suits. I grabbed my bottles again and headed out back. I smiled as I saw the fire going strong and Jimmy running around it as the guys laughed at him. I smiled and headed towards them.

“Hey babe,” Matt said as I walked towards him. I smiled and kissed him once I got closer.

“Where is ours!” Johnny yelled as he pointed to my JD.

“Right here, Calm down,” Lacey said handing him a bag. He smiled and pulled out his own bottle.

I sat down next to the fire and opened up my bottles. Taylor sat next to me and smiled.

“Cheers,” I said and we clinked our bottles together and took a swig. I smiled and didn’t even drink any coke.

Matt sat behind me the whole time talking to Brian or Johnny. Whichever one was near him. I loved when he did that.
He spent time with me and with the guys at the same time.

I lost track of the time once I was half way done with my bottle. I giggled as I saw Taylor trying to fly. I put my bottle down and jumped up.

“What are you doing babe?” Matt said looking up at me.

“I’ll be back!” I yelled and stumbled my way over to Taylor.

“Eva! Fly with me!” she yelled. I laughed and tried to fly with her too.

The rest of the night was a blur. I just remember Matt carrying me back to the house.

“I want to be with you,” I slurred as he carried me up the stairs.

“We are together babe,” He said and laughed. He walked into our bedroom and closed the door behind him.

“No, as in married,” I slurred. Did I really just say that? What! He looked at me and smiled.

“Lets get you to bed and we will talk about it in the morning,” he said and pulled off my hoodie and my shoes.

He pulled back the covers and I crawled under them and he walked around the bed and laid down next to me. I cuddled up next to him and kissed his chest.

“I love you,” I said snuggling into his side.

“I love you too,” he said kissing the top of my head right before I fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not updating for what seems like forever!
School has taken up most of my time lately.

But I will try and stay on track with this story.

Enjoy! =D

Comment and subscribe!