I Don't Like Your Girlfriend

Marry Me?

“He WHAT!?” Taylor said as we were walking through the Mall.

“Yeah. Like, I was drunk and you know how I am when I get drunk. And I told him I wanted to be with him, and he said we were. And I said no, as in married, and we talked this morning and he wants to get married,” I said as me and Taylor sat down in the food court.

“Holy shit!” she said and hugged me over the table.

“I’m so happy for you babe! Ahhh! Yay. You have no idea how excited I am for you guys,” she said bouncing in her seat.

“Well, it isn’t official I guess. But at least we are on the same page,” I said looking around. I saw Brian walking out of a store, then Matt followed him. I looked at the store and gasped. It was K jewelers.

I grabbed Taylor and pulled her down. Matt thought that I was at the beach, which we were going to go to. But we wanted to shop first.

“Ow, bitch, what is it?” she said sitting next to me. I pointed to where Brian and Matt were talking to each other.

“And?” she asked.

“They just came out of K’s,” I said.

“Awe, I hope Brian got me something,” she said. I laughed and watched as a man came out and handed Matt a box. He opened whatever it was and nodded. They shook hands and started walking in our direction.

“Shit! Go!” I said and pushed Taylor. We ran and left the Mall. We got into my car and started laughing.

“I think Matt got you something,” she said and poked me. I laughed and stopped when I heard my phone ringing.

I looked at it and saw that Matt was calling.

“Should I answer it?” I asked. Taylor shrugged. “Your no help,” I said and answered.

“Hey babe,” I said looking out the window.

“Hey…were you just at the Mall?” he asked. I looked over at Taylor who was texting someone.

“Uh, Yeah, why?” I said. Just as I said that someone knocked on the window. I screamed and looked over and saw Matt. I laughed and rolled down my window and hung up my phone.

“What’s up babe?” I said kissing him.

“Not much, thought you were at the beach?” he said leaning in the window.

“We are heading there now. We wanted to shop a little before we went,” I said. He looked at me and nodded.

“We are going out tonight babe. We are leaving around 7,” he said. I nodded and kissed him. He pulled me closer to him. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Hey, get a room,” Taylor said. I laughed and pulled away.

“I love you,” I said and pecked his lips.

“I love you too,” he said and kissed my nose. He walked away and I rolled up my window.
We went to the beach for a couple of hours, and then I dropped Talyor off and went home. I pulled up and saw that Matt’s car wasn’t in the driveway. I walked in and saw a note on the stairs. I picked it up and read it.

Go up stairs and put on the dress that is on the bed and the shoes next to the bed. I picked them out, with some help with Taylor. And make yourself pretty. Well, prettier than you already are.
I will be home before 7, don’t worry.

Love you forever and always,
Matthew

I smiled and ran up the stairs. I walked into our bedroom and gasped. The dress was breathtaking. And the shoes, I adored.

I put everything on, curled my hair a little bit and did my make-up. I was putting everything into a smaller purse as I heard someone knock on the front door.

I grabbed everything and went down the stairs. I opened the door and saw a man standing there in a tux.

“Eva Davis?” he asked.

“Yes, that’s me. What can I help you with?” I asked getting a little scared.

“Your boyfriend sent me to pick you up,” he said. He moved away to reveal two white horses pulling a white carriage with roses all over it. I smiled and closed the door behind me, then locking it.

The man helped me up into the carriage and handed me a envelope. I smiled and opened it.

Hope you enjoy the ride babe. I know how much you have always wanted to ride in one. So, now you are. I know I said I would be back by 7, but you will understand why I wasn’t.

Love you, forever and always
Matthew

I smiled and watched as we passed some houses, then all I saw was the beach. I smiled and leaned back as I looked out at the dark sea. I looked up at the stairs and saw a shooting star. I closed my eyes and made a wish. I opened them and smiled.

I felt the carriage stop. We were still by the beach. The man came over and helped me out. I fixed my dress and looked up and saw Matt standing there in a tux and he was holding a dozen of white roses.

“It looks so good on you,” he said walking over. I smiled and kissed him.

“Thanks babe,” I said as he handed me the flowers.

“Now, what is all of this about?” I asked, getting excited. He just laughed and took my free hand in his.

“You will see, come on,” he said pulling me down to the beach with him. I leaned my head against his shoulder and looked up at the stars again.

“I made a wish on a star,” I said looking up at him. He smiled down at me.

“What did you wish for?” he said wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

“I can’t tell you, or else it won’t come true,” I said. He laughed and kissed the top of my head.

We walked a little bit more and I saw a table in the middle of the beach. I was confused for a second, but then I realized that’s what Matt was planning.

We walked over to it and he pulled out a chair for me. I smiled and sat down. I placed my roses next to me in the sand.

Matt sat across from me and smiled. He pulled off the cover of my plate, and of his and we dug it.
We talked and laughed over dinner. He was super excited for the tour, as was I. I missed being on the road with the guys.

“Eva, come dance with me,” he said standing up. I laughed and looked at him.

“There isn’t any music,” I said. He grabbed my hand and I stood up.

“We don’t need any,” he said. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

I looked up at him and smiled. We swayed back and forth to music that was in our head. I rested my head on his chest and looked out at the ocean.

Matt stopped and pulled away from me a little bit. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

“Eva, I have loved you ever since we were in 5th grade. I knew I liked you way before then. I haven’t had feelings this strong for anyone, ever. I love you Eva Marie Davis,” he said and got down on one knee. I smiled and felt tears build up in my eyes.

“Eva, Will you marry me?” he said opening the box he pulled out of his coat. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I nodded. He smiled and slipped the ring onto my finger. He stood up and I jumped on him. He laughed and spun us around. I laughed and kissed him deeply. He stopped spinning me and set me on my feet, without breaking the kiss.

We finally pulled away and I smiled.

“My wish came true,” I said as he pushed his forehead against mine.

“What was that?” he asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

“For you to ask me to marry you,” I said. He smiled and pecked my lips.

“I saw you today, by the way, at the mall. Walking out of K’s. But It didn’t click to me at all,” I said. He just laughed and kissed me.

“I’m glad, or else it would have ruined the surprise,” he said. I just laughed and nodded.

We sat down on the sand and watched the waves crash against the shore. We just sat there, neither one of us talking, just watching the ocean.

We both got tired and we left. Matt helped me into his car and we drove back home. I kept looking at the ring the whole ride home. It was gorgeous.

We pulled up to the house and I wanted to write something. I rushed inside and ran upstairs.

“Babe?” Matt said calling after me. I just grabbed my notebook and started to write.

“What are you doing?” he said walking in. I didn’t answer. He must have seen what I was doing because he just got ready for bed. I finished once he was climbing into bed.

“What did you write?” he asked putting his arms behind his head.

“You will have to wait,” I said and put my notebook away and stripped off my dress and shoes. I slipped on a tank top and some shorts, and slipped into bed with Matt.

“I love you Eva,” he said pulling me close to him. I snuggled into him and sighed.

“I love you too Matt,” I said and kissed his chest. I fell asleep thinking of when I was going to play the song for Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Dress
The Ring

Maybe another chapter out tonight. I've been sick, so this is what I've been doing all day. haha.

Enjoy!

Comment =]