I Don't Like Your Girlfriend

True Love

“You did awesome!” Taylor said as I ran off the stage. I smiled and hugged her.

“Ew! Your sweaty!” She said pushing me away. I laughed and stepped back from her.

“Damn girl! I think we need to kick Zacky out and replace him with you,” Jimmy said. I laughed as he picked me up and swung me around. Both of us now caring if we were sweaty.

“I agree, But…You aren’t as good as me,” Brian said holding his head high. I just rolled my eyes and laughed at him.

“Thanks guys,” I said fixing my shirt. Matt grinned and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I could get used to you being out on that stage with me every night. But…It’s hard to control the boner you kept giving me,” He whispered in my ear. I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

“Sorry babe,” I said pulling away. He just smiled and kissed my lips again before letting me go and walking towards their dressing room. I decided to run out to the bus and get some clothes, because I forgot some. I pushed open the back door of the arena and slowly made my way to the bus.

“Your Eva, right?” I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw a girl around 19 standing a couple of feet away from me with a cut up Vengeance University shirt, cut up jeans and chucks.

“Yes…” I said kind of hesitant of why she was asking.

“Oh my god. You did amazing tonight,” she said with a smile. I laughed and smiled at her.

“Well thank you. But I’m nothing compared to Zack or Brian,” I said pushing some of my hair behind my ear.

“True…but you’re a chick, which makes it ten times more awesome. Um…Can I have your autograph?” She asked holding out her ticket stub. I smiled and nodded. She handed me a sharpie and I sighed my name.

“Thank you! I’m gonna be at the next show, And I will totally cheer for you, even if you aren’t playing,” she said.

“Oh, I’m going to be. For the next 5 shows I think. Or until Zacky comes back,” She smiled and said goodbye and walked away. I laughed to myself and walked onto the bus and grabbed some clothes and changed in the middle of the bunks. I walked into the bathroom and plugged in my curling iron. I made some big curls and styled it to my liking. I shoved my dirty clothes back into the bag and ran off the bus back to the arena.

I walked into the dressing room and found the guys laughing at Jimmy, who was being a Ninja I guess and knocking down everything that came in his way.
I shook my head and walked over and flopped down on Taylor.

“So, my love, what’s the plan for tonight?” I asked wrapping my arms around her neck.

“Well my love, I think we are going out to a bar, drinking till our livers fail, then passing out,” she said. I smiled and got off her.

“Want to pre-game?” I said quietly. Her eyes went wide.

“How? The guys have beer, and I know you hate beer,” She said. I smiled and looked around for my purse. I smiled and walked over to it and picked it up. As I stood up I felt arms wrap around my waist.

“Where did you go?” Matt whispered into my ear, his hot breath going down my neck, causing chills to run through my body. I was speechless for a second but then snapped back to reality.

“I went to the bus to change,” I said turning in his arms. He smiled down at me, his dimples showing more than ever. I felt my heart stop, then start back up. He leaned down and kissed me. I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his face closer to mine.

Just as soon as it started, it stopped. By none other than Taylor. She grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

“Sorry love birds, but me and Eva have some girly things to talk about,” she said dragging me towards the door.

‘I Love You,’ I mouthed to Matt. He smiled and mouthed it back also.
Taylor dragged me down the hall and into the girls bathroom. She jumped up onto the counter, me sitting next to her and sat my purse on the other side of me. I reached in and pulled out my bottle of Sailor Jerry.
Taylor’s eyes lit up and reached for it. I laughed and pulled it away from her.

“Now now, calm down,” I said sitting it down and pulling out two shot glasses. I poured me and her one. I handed it to her.

“I propose a toast,” She said holding hers up.

“To you and Matt finally getting together, getting engaged, about to get married and have a bunch of demons running around that we will all love oh so much,” she said. I laughed and clinked my glass to hers and tossed it back. I grinned once it went down.

We took three more shots and decided that we didn’t want the guys to catch us, and drink our booze. We rinsed out our glasses and I put everything back into my purse and we made our way back to the dressing room.

“Finally! Girls take forever! Lets go get drunk!” Jimmy said running out of the room. I laughed at his antics and walked up to Matt.

“How was the- You were drinking weren’t you?” He said. I looked up at him like a child getting caught stealing cookies.

“Of course not,” I said and looked away. He could smell it. Shit.

“Mmhmm, That’s why you smell like rum,” he said wrapping his arm around my neck.

“Sorry, we had to pre-game, like you guys were,” I said. He just laughed and kissed the top of my head.

“I was just messing with you babe, lets go before Jimmy freaks out more,” He said. I wrapped my arm around his waist and we walked out to the bus. We loaded onto the bus and waited till we got to the bar. Which was across the street from the hotel we were staying at. Very convenient right?

“Woooo!” Jimmy and Johnny yelled running into the bar and headed right to the bar to get drinks. We all went and found a booth and relaxed for a bit.

“Eva! Look!” Taylor said and pointed to a sign. ‘Open Mic Night’

“Again?” I said sighing. She grinned at me and ran off.

“Awesome,” I said resting my head on Matt’s shoulder.

“It’s not that bad. Besides, I love hearing your voice. When when you sing AND play…It turns me on,” Matt said. I blushed and kissed his cheek.

“Lets go!” Taylor said dragging me out of the booth and over to the stage. I was handed a guitar and walked up on stage.

“So, I’m Eva. And my best friend is making me do this, but I love doing this, haha,” I said laughing at myself. I started strumming thinking of what I could play. I looked up and saw Matt looking at me with a smile. That’s when it hit me.

“So, This song I wrote not to long ago. And it’s about this amazing man that I have known since I was in 5th grade. He is my rock. I wouldn’t be here today without him. And he is going to be an amazing husband. This is to you Matt,” I said looking at him the whole time. Once I stopped talking, I saw him sit up straighter and he smiled at me.

There’s nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me
All the pain the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye and now I know how far you’d go
I know I let you down but it's not like that now
This time I’ll never let you go

I will be all that you want and get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life I’ll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything OK

I thought that I had everything I didn’t know what life could bring
But now I see honestly
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe 'cause you're here with me
And if I let you down I’ll turn it all around
Cause I would never let you go

I will be all that you want and get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life I’ll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything OK

Cause with out you I can’t sleep
I’m not gonna ever ever let you leave
You’re all I got
You’re all I want
Yeah
And without you I don’t know what I’d do
I could never ever live a day with out you
Here with me do you see you're all I need

And I will be all that you want and get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life (my life) I will be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything OK

I will be (I’ll be) all that you want and get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
And all my life you know I will be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything OK


I kept my eyes on Matt the whole time. I saw him wipe away some tears from his eyes once I was done. I stood up and walked off the stage. I handed the guitar off to the guy and my eyes started to fill with tears. I turned and saw Matt standing next to the booth. I ran and jumped on him. He held me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

“I love you so fucking much Eva. That was beautiful,” He said, his voice cracking up. I pulled my head away from his neck and looking into his eyes and saw tears running down his cheeks. I looked deep into his eyes and felt tears roll down my cheeks.

“I love you too Matt. So much. I wrote that the night you proposed to me. Because when you did, I knew from then on you were never going to leave me. That we were meant to be. I love you Matthew, And I always will,” I said. He smiled and pulled my head down to his and kissed me with so much passion.

I heard clapping and cheering all around us. But we never pulled apart. I blocked out the sound and got lost in the kiss. He pushed his tongue passed my lips and we had a battle, finally I let him win. I felt him smirk against my lips when I gave up. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

“Lets go back to the hotel,” He said. I nodded and he let me down. I ran over and hugged all the boys and Taylor then jumped onto Matt’s back and he carried me across the street.

That night we made love. We didn’t have sex. It was filled with so much passion and love. I have never felt this way before. He is everything I wanted and more. He loved me, and I loved him. We were meant to be together. Everything was finally working out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. I moved back to New York. And I'm moving to Idaho soon. haha.
But until then, I will update alot more. I promise =]

Comment! =D

Bar Outfit