I Don't Like Your Girlfriend

Tattoo

My eyes fluttered open and I was greeted rudely by the sunlight. I groaned and rolled over, meeting a hard warm chest in the process. I smiled and snuggled into Matt’s chest.

“Morning babe,” Matt said, his voice low and cracking. I just moaned and wrapped my arms around his waist. I felt Matt’s chest vibrate as he laughed. As he ran his hand up and down my back, I felt chills cover my whole body. I kissed his chest and smiled.

“We have the day off today, what do you want to do?” he asked kissing my forehead.

“This. I want to lie in bed with you like this all day long,” I said softly as I drew random lines on his back.

“That sounds amazing,” he said pulling me even closer to him. I wrapped my leg around his waist so we could be even closer. And I was greeted with his man hood, standing proud.

“Well, Someone is very happy this morning,” I said nonchalantly. He laughed and bucked his hips into mine. My eyes flew open and looked into his.

“Well, I defiantly am since I am waking up next to you. And he is just along for the ride,” he said. I just laughed at him and shook my head. He laughed at me and kissed the top of my head.

“Wake up!!” I heard a voice yell from the other side of the hotel door and loud banging. I groaned and pushed my head into his chest.

“Just be quite and see if she goes away,” I said softly. Matt laughed and nodded at me.

“I know you guys are awake! Open the damn door!” Taylor yelled banging some more. I groaned and rolled out of bed, grabbing the sheet with me wrapping it around my body.

“Just say we are boning and she should go away,” Matt said rolling onto his back looking at me.

“Oh, I planned on it. I was going to go into detail and everything,” I said walking towards the door. I unlocked it and opened it.

“Eva! Whoa…were you guys boning?” She asked her face going from excited, to shocked, to disgusted in .3 seconds.

“Yes we were Tay. Matt was fucking me so hard and deep, I could feel-“ I was cut off with her running down the hall covering her ears and screaming, most likely waking up anyone else on the floor that was still asleep.

I smiled in victory and closed the door and locked it again. I walked back over to the bed and flopped down next to Matt, resting my head on his chest.

“She will not be coming back for awhile,” I said wrapping my arm around his waist. He laughed at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissing my forehead. I smiled and looked up at him. He smiled down at me and kissed me softly.

“When do you want to start planning stuff for the wedding?” He asked after a few moments of silence.

“Slowly during tour? If that’s alright. Then once we get back home then we can plan more. I just don’t want you or me to stress out to much while we are on tour,” I said looking into his eyes.

“You won’t. But yeah babe, that’s fine with me. Whatever you want,” he said smiling at me then kissing my nose.

“Well, here’s a start. Who do you want as your best man?” I asked drawing circles on his chest.

“Jimmy,” he said quickly. I knew that Jimmy would be the best man. He has known him since the 2nd grade. He was Matt’s best friend. They were closer than the other guys.

“And Taylor is going to be yours?” he asked. I just laughed and nodded.

“You know me well,” I said leaning up and kissing his lips softly. He kissed back with more force. His tongue swept over my lips, asking for entrance. I let him in and his tongue swirled around mine. I moaned softly as he pushed me onto my back and resting in-between my legs.

“Okay! You guys should be done! I’m coming in!” Taylor yelled and I heard the door open. Matt pulled away and sighed as he rested his head on my chest.

“Jesus! Really?!” she yelled and turned around.

“Yes really. Can a engaged couple get some alone time?” I asked running my hands through Matt’s hair.

“Well, yes. But not right now. Eva, get up, dressed and ready. We are having a girl’s day out. I will be back in thirty,” she said and walked out. I sighed and looked down at Matt and laughed as he was looking at me with his puppy dogface. I smiled and cupped his cheek in my hand, running my thumb over his cheekbone.

“Sorry babe… You know for a fact that I am not getting out of this. We will stay in bed all day whenever we have another day off. I promise. You can go gamble with the guys while we are out,” I said running my other hand through his hair. He sighed and nodded.

“I know. I just wanted alone time with you,” He said getting out of bed. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I looked at the bathroom door in shock.

Was he pissed at me? I can’t help it. Taylor will never get off my ass when she wants to go out. I understand that me and him don’t have a lot of time alone, but he doesn’t need to be mad at me. I shook my head and got out of bed and grabbed some clothes from my bag and threw them on. I grabbed my brush and threw my hair up into a ponytail. I slipped on a necklace Matt got me before we left before tour. I heard the shower running as I walked up to the door.

“Matt?” I asked cracking the door.

“What?” He snapped pulling back the shower curtain.

“Jesus Christ Matthew. Grow the fuck up. I know we won’t have a lot of time to spend alone while on tour, but it just fucking started! One god damn day won’t kill you!” I yelled and slammed the door behind me. I sighed and pushed the tears back behind my eyes. I shouldn’t even be crying. It isn’t a big deal. But I hate Matt being even slightly mad at me. I grabbed my phone and hotel key and walked out of the room.

I walked down to Taylor and Brian’s room and walked in, since it was cracked open.

“My lady!” she yelled running over to me. I gave her a slight smile and hugged her.

“What’s wrong? Is Matt being a jerk?” She asked. I nodded.

“He is just being a baby. We were just going to spend the day in bed together, and he got a pissy when I told him that I was going out with you today. It’s whatever,” I said playing with my ring. She sighed and shook her head.

“Don’t let him get to you. He is just having male PMS. He will get over it,” She said. I nodded knowing that she was right. Matt won’t be mad for to long.

“We will make him happy, don’t worry. We will set him down at the poker table and everything will be fine, I promise,” Brian said walking over to me and hugging me. We pulled away and I smiled at him.

“Thanks Bri,” I said. He just nodded and smiled at me.

“Okay, lets go!” Taylor said. She kissed Brian and pulled me out of the room.

- - - - - -

“Eva! Eva! Is it true that you are engaged to Matt? Eva!”

I want to punch you in the face! I thought.

I hate paparazzi. They should just get shot. Taylor pulled me along as fast as she can into one of the tattoo shops. I sighed as the door closed and the voices stopped yelling.

“Wait, why are we here?” I asked realizing where we were.

“I’m getting a tattoo for Brian,” she said with a smile.

“Awe!” I said and pinched her cheek. She swatted my hand away and I laughed at her.

“What are you getting?” I asked as we walked up to the desk.

“Not sure…” She said and started talking to the receptionist. I sat down in one of the chairs and pulled out my phone. Matt hadn’t called or texted me. I wanted to be upset, but I knew that he needed to calm down. I shouldn’t even be freaking out this much. He just needs to grow the fuck up.

“Okay, so I need to wait like, five minutes for them to set up,” Taylor said sitting down next to me.

“Sweet. I might get something…” I said looking at my bare skin.

“I just don’t know what,”

“You’ll think of something,” she said with a smile. She was called into the back to get started on hers and I was still thinking of what I wanted. If I even wanted to get something.

Then it clicked.

- - - - - -

“Matt?” I asked as I walked into the hotel room. I walked over by the beds and didn’t see him there. Then I saw a movement on the balcony. I placed my bags by the bed and I slid open the door and stepped out.

“Hey,” I said softly. Matt looked up from the piece of paper on his lap.

“Hey,” he said and set the paper down, putting his drink on top of it from keeping it from blowing away. He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I’m sorry for being foolish earlier. I knew it was stupid for me to freak out like that. I just love having you with me at all times. I hate when you are gone. Even to go to the bathroom. My heart doesn’t feel complete without you near me,” he said. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I wrapped my arms around his neck, but then hissing in pain and dropping them.

“What?” he asked pulling away. I smiled up at him.

“I got a tattoo today,” I said. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. Putt out my arm and pealed back the covering.

“Eva…” He said softly. It wasn’t anything big, Just a small heart with MCS in the middle on my wrist.

He smiled up at me and pulled me close to him.

“I know it’s not big…But I couldn’t-“ I was cut off with his lips on mine. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his waist. He cupped my cheeks in his hands and pulled me close to him.

We broke apart, trying to catch our breaths.

“I love you. I don’t care if it was big or small. It’s just the thought. I love you so much Eva,” he said looking into my eyes. I smiled up at him.

“I love you too Matt,” I said and kissed him lightly on his lips.

See, I freaked out over nothing. Hopefully he doesn’t freak out like that anymore…
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh. Not the best. but it's something....

Comment!! =]]

Outfit