I Don't Like Your Girlfriend

I Can't Wait Through Everything

It has been a month since Zacky came back, and ever since Matt has been feeling distant. I have no idea what it was. He would barely talk to me, and at night, he wouldn’t even hold me at night, or say goodnight. Nothing. I did nothing wrong. We were perfectly fine one day, then the next…it’s like shit hit the fan…but I have no idea what shit happened.

I sighed and rolled out of bed after looking at Matt sleeping. It was four in the morning and I knew no one was up. I grabbed my bag and started throwing things from the drawer into my bag. I lifted up my side of the mattress and grabbed my notebook. I put that onto of my bag and zipped it up. I slipped on my flip-flops and I was set.

We had arrived at the venue early, so I knew it was okay to get off the bus. I grabbed my jacket and slipped it on before grabbing my bag and walking to the front of the bus.

“Eva?” I heard a voice say. I jumped and held my chest with my free hand. I looked over and saw Johnny sitting at the table with the overhead light turned on.

“Jesus Johnny,” I said catching my breath. He chuckled and looked at me then to my bag.

“Where are you going?” He asked standing up and walking over to me. I looked behind me at the bunks and shook my head. I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the bus.

“What’s going on?” he asked once we were off the bus. I put down my bag and hugged him.

“I’m going back home Johnny,” I said into his chest, fighting back the tears. He pulled back and looked at me.

“But why?” he asked looking deep into my eyes. I sighed and shook my head.

“Matt has been pissed off at me for the past month. I did nothing wrong at all. One day he was perfectly fine. He was the Matt I love. Then, the next day he just stopped talking to me, stopped kissing me, stopped cuddling with me. Just anything to do with me, he just stopped,” I said, not able to hold back the tears anymore.

Johnny just looked at me with sad eyes and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his small waist and cried onto his shoulder.

“I want to tell you what is going on, but I can’t. It’s all Matt,” he said into my ear. The tears fell harder, knowing that Matt was doing something behind my back.

“I want to know Johnny. I need to know,” I said holding onto him for dear life. I heard him sigh and pull away.

“Val has been calling him a lot lately. And when she calls, he leaves the room or wherever he is, and doesn’t tell anyone who it is. I heard him talking to her one time. I knew something was up, and I knew that he was doing something stupid. So I followed him when he did. He was saying….I can’t Eva. That’s all I can tell you…” he said with tears forming in his eyes.

“Why are you crying?” I asked, worried even more now.

“Just…Stay. Talk to him,” he said. I shook my head.

“No…Not now. If he really wants me, then he will call me or something. But I highly doubt he will,” I said pulling out my phone and calling a Taxi.

Johnny stayed with me until it came, and I hugged him for dear life.

“I love you Johnny,” I said and kissed his cheek and pulled away.

“Love you too Eva. Please don’t do anything stupid,” he said. I just nodded and got into the Taxi. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Taylor telling her no to worry; I just felt sick and couldn’t stay on tour anymore. Hopefully she will buy it.

- - - - - - -

“Where is Eva?” Matt asked the group once he got up. Johnny just glared at him and stomped off the bus.

“And what is up his ass?” Matt asked. Everyone just stayed quite and looked at their feet.

“Will someone fucking answer me. Where is Eva?” Matt said louder. Brian sighed and stood up.

“She left dude,” he said and patted him on the shoulder before walking off the bus also. Matt stood there dumbstruck and angry.

“You fucked up huge dude, that’s all I have to say,” Zacky said before leaving too. Everyone else nodded and walked off the bus also. Matt curled up his fingers into a fist and punched the wall next to him, leaving a huge dent.

He sat down on the couch with his head in his hands.

“What the fuck went wrong?” he whispered to himself as tears ran down his cheeks.

- - -

Matt tried calling me over 20 times, but I didn’t answer anyone of them. I sighed and laid down on the couch. I knew I was being childish, this is what I wanted. I wanted him to call me, to talk to me. But I couldn’t.

Johnny texted me and told me to watch the concert tonight online, so I could see his sexy ass. Which made me smile, but only for a second. I wanted to, but I wasn’t sure.

My phone rang once more and I gave in and answered it.

“Eva.. Oh my god, I’m so sorry,” Matt said before I could even say anything. I just sighed.

“Please Matt, tell me what you are sorry for. Because you haven’t fucking talked to me in a month,” I said, getting pissed off.

“I…I…I’ve been talking to Val again,” he said. I sighed and looked down at my lap.

“And?” I asked, pushing him to tell more.

“And…I…I can’t tell you over the phone Eva,” he said sighing.

“And why not? You have told things to Val over the phone that are personal. God knows, you guys probably had phone sex for all I know,” I said yelling into the phone.

“Eva…I’m so sorry…please come back,” he said.

“Really Matt? Really? No. I won’t. You fucked up once again. A sorry won’t fucking cut it Matthew. I thought shit between the both of you were done for good. You even told me that!” I said as tears ran down my cheeks.

“I know…I know I did. I..I can’t help it Eva…” he said, his voice cracking. For a second I wanted to forgive him. I wanted to say that everything was fine. But I couldn’t.

“It’s over Matt. It’s done. Just…Just go be with Val again,” I said and hung up, then turned off my phone. I threw it onto the table and curled into a ball and fell onto the couch. I pulled the blanket up to my neck and just cried.

- -

Later that night, the guys found out that the show was going be live online for everyone to see. Matt prayed to god that Eva was watching.

“So, tonight we are going to do a cover. You guys might know this band, A Day To Remember?” he asked the crowd, which in turn yelled and screamed.

“Good, you might know this song,” he said as he sat down on the stool and held onto his mic.

“It’s a slower song, but it’s to a girl that means so much to me, but me being the dumb fuck I am, I fucked up,” he said and lowered his head. He turned his head to Brian who nodded at him.

“This is to you Eva,” he said. Brian began the opening part on his acoustic and Matt started to bob his head to it and started singing.

And hey darling,
I hope you're good tonight.
And I know you don't feel right when I'm leaving.
Yeah, I want it but no, I don't need it.
Tell me something sweet to get me by,
'Cause I can't come back home till they're singing

La, la la la, la la la,
Till everyone is singing

If you can wait till I get home,
Then I swear to you that we can make this last.
(La la la)
If you can wait till I get home,
Then I swear come tomorrow, this will all be in our past.
Well it might be for the best.

And hey sweetie,
Well I need you here tonight,
And I know that you don't wanna be leaving me
Yeah, you want it, but I can't help it.
I just feel complete when you're by my side,
But I know you can't come home till they're singing

La, la la la, la la la,
Till everyone is singing.
La, la la la, la la la.

If you can wait till I get home,
Then I swear to you that we can make this last.
(La la la)
If you can wait till I get home,
Then I swear come tomorrow, this will all be in our past.
Well it might be for the best.

You know you can't give me what I need.
And even though you mean so much to me,
I can't wait through everything,
Is this really happening?
I swear I'll never be happy again.
And don't you dare say we can just be friends.
I'm not some boy that you can sway.
We knew it'd happen eventually.

La, la la la, la la la,
Now everybody's singing.
La, la la la, la la la,
Now everybody's singing.
La, la la la, la la la,
(If you can wait till I get home)
Now everybody's singing.
La, la la la, la la la,
(Then I swear we can make this last)
Now everybody's singing.

La, la la la, la la la,
(If you can wait till I get home)
Now everybody's singing.
La, la la la, la la la,
(Then I swear we can make this last)
Now everybody's singing.
La


Matt sighed and wiped the tears off his cheeks that had fallen during the song. The crowd cheered and scream, but he ignored it. He just wanted Eva. But he knew that it might really be over between them. He messed things up big time, that he will never have his true love back.

- -

Eva broke down into tears as she heard the song that Matt was playing. She knew the song by heart, and had always loved it. She would play it sometimes when her and Matt were having a fight. But she never knew that he even knew the song at all.

She closed down the Internet and sat her computer on the nightstand and stared at her phone. She knew if she turned it on, it would be flooded with missed calls, voicemails and text messages. She sighed and grabbed it and turned it on. She laid down in the bed as her phone turned on. And she was right. 25 voicemails, 72 text messages, and 27 missed calls. All but one was from Matt.

The only one that wasn’t from Matt, was from Taylor. She said that she was coming home to be with her and help her through all of this and would be home in the morning. She deleted everything. She didn’t even listen to the voicemails. She read some texts, but not all.

She closed her phone, after putting it on silent and rolled over in bed and cried herself to sleep. Praying to God that this was all a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah..hate me =p
This is going to be ending soon. Like...two-four more chapters soon. Maybe sooner. Depends. haha.

The concert was AMAZING. Matt even stopped it when a guy got hurt. It just shows that they truly care and love their fans. =]

Once again! Check out in.LOVE.we.trust. and check out her story, Rapture. It is an amazing Brian story =]