I Don't Like Your Girlfriend

Sorry.

I felt the bed shift, as if someone was laying down next to me. Then I felt arms wrap around my waist. I groaned and rolled over. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at who’s arms they were. I saw Matt looking down at me. To be honest, he looked like shit. His eyes were bloodshot, there were bags under his eyes, and his cheeks were red. I so badly wanted to take him back right then and there.

I groaned and pushed his arm off of me. I got out of bed and opened up the bedroom door.

“Leave,” I said pointing out the door. Matt sighed and got up and walked over to me. He shut the door and stood in front of it.

“No Eva. I need to explain,” he said looking deep into my eyes. I just sighed and shook my head and looked down at the floor. Maybe I should? Maybe it’s nothing. Wait, who am I kidding. He has done this before, and he is doing it again right now.
But my gut was telling me to let him explain. I really hate it right now.

“You have two minutes,” I said looking up at him. His eyes lit up and he smiled. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the bed. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I wanted to get off of his lap and just sit next to him, but I couldn’t move.

“I know I have hurt you Eva. I know I have. I knew as soon as I answered the phone for the first time, that I had hurt you. I fucked up, I know. And that’s why I stopped talking to you or even looking at you. Because I knew I hurt you and I couldn’t live with myself knowing that I hurt the one I am so in love with.” He said looking deep into my eyes, tears wanting to spill out over his lids. He sighed and looked down at my hand and held it.

“Me and her had history Eva. I know this is a dick thing to say right now, but I need to. There is a small part of my heart that still loves her. But it’s a very VERY small part. It’s because I was with her for years. Please understand. I love you Eva. I love you with everything that I have. I know I will have to work my ass off to make you forgive me, and I deserve everything that you do to me after this. If you don’t want to marry me anymore, then I can accept that. It’s going to hurt, but I will accept it,” he said, letting the tears spill out of his eyes.

I felt tears well up in my eyes and I pulled him into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head into his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held onto me as he cried. I have never seen Matt cry this hard, or this much. I knew that he loved me and that everything he did, he regrets.

I pulled back and held Matt’s face in my hands. I smiled and wiped away his tears with my thumbs.

“I forgive you Matthew. I love you with everything that I have. I understand that you still have some feelings for her. It’s understandable. It really hurt me though Matt. You could have told me, and I wouldn’t have been as pissed at you. But next time, and I pray to god that there isn’t another time, that you just tell me. You can tell me anything Matt. You know this. I accept you for you, which means everything. You’re pain, your sadness, and your happiness. Everything. I love you Matt,” I said and kissed him deeply. He smiled after a little bit and kissed me just as hard and with just as much passion.

“YAY!” We heard 5 voices say and then we heard clapping. Me and Matt pulled away and saw our friends standing there with smiles on their faces. I blushed and buried my head into his neck.

“Nice speech, the both of you. But Matt, I swear to god, you fuck up next time and I will have to kill you,” Taylor said looking at Matt with a death glare.

“There isn’t going to be a next time,” he said looking down at me with a smile. I smiled too and kissed his neck.

“I love you,” He said into my ear. I felt chills run all over my body, and my body twitched a little.

“I love you too,” I said pulling my head from his neck.

“Did you just twitch when I said I loved you?” he asked looking at me with a smile. I blushed.

“Yes Matthew, I did. Got a problem?” I asked staring at him. He just laughed and shook his head. He kissed me deeply and pulled away, resting his forehead against mine.

“We can’t stay long…we have to catch the flight back to Texas…” he said looking into my eyes.

“Will you…will you come back with us?” he asked. I smiled and nodded, not even having to think twice. He smiled and kissed my lips softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooooo.......the next one is gonna be the last chapter =]

Comment! =]