I Don't Like Your Girlfriend

Lies

The next day, after a long night of seeing things and freaking out about the wind blowing, I was driving back home. I could not wait. When I got home, my boyfriend would be there. It is still amazing to think that he is finally mine. Not bitch faces, but mine. Yeah, I’m mean.

I pulled into my driveway and jumped out, forgetting about my bag. But I didn’t care. I ran into my house and went in search of Matt. I didn’t see him downstairs, so I went up to my bedroom. I opened to door and smiled as I saw him spread out all across the bed and snoring. I took off my shoes and shut the door. I walked over to the side of the bed that he wasn’t take up the most space of, and I climbed into bed with him. He moved a little bit and opened his right eye. I smiled up at him and he smiled down at me.

“Your home early,” he said wrapping his arm around me as I laid my head on his chest.

“I missed you to much,” I said kissing his chest.

“I can tell,” he said as I kissed up his chest and all along his neck, slowly moving up to his lips. I hovered over him.

“Well hello,” I said laughing. He smiled and pulled me into a deep kiss. I smiled into the kiss. I could feel the butterfly’s going crazy in my stomach.
I pulled away before things got to heated. I heard him groan as I laid back down next to him.

“Come on babe…I have morning wood!” he said. I laughed and smacked his chest.

“I just want to have a lazy day with you. I just want to lay in bed all day,” I said yawning and getting under the covers.

“Sounds good to me,” he said closing his eyes and pulling me closer to him. I smiled and felt my eyes get very heavy. I yawned once more before falling asleep.

* * * *

“No…I can’t. You know that. I am with her now,” I heard a voice say as I slowly woke up. I kept my eyes closed and pretended to sleep.

“Val, you know that I can’t. As much as I want to…I just can’t anymore,” he said softly. I wanted to cry. Yeah, he was denying going back to her, but he wants to. Which just hurts a lot more. I moved a little hoping he would get off the phone.

“I gotta go…Yeah…Tomorrow…Okay…Bye” he said and hung up his phone. I rolled over and put on a fake smile.

“Morning sunshine,” he said kissing my forehead.

“Who were you on the phone with?” I asked, hoping that he wouldn’t lie.

“My mom,” he said. And he did…

“Oh…” I said. He smiled at me and got up and walked into the bathroom. I sighed and sat up.
I cannot believe that he lied to me. I feel bad for listening to his phone call, but whatever.
I reached over and grabbed my phone and texted Taylor.

Matt lied… was all I said.

about what?

I woke up and heard him talking to Val, and when I asked who it was he said his mom…

that asshole. I sighed and put my phone back down on the nightstand.

“What are you doing tomorrow?” Matt asked as he climbed back into bed with me.

“Nothing, Why?” I asked laying back down.

“Oh. Well I have to go with my mom tomorrow to see my grandma. So maybe you and the girls can have a girls day or something,” he said sitting down on the bed.
“Are you sure your mother wants you?” I said, and regretted saying anything.

“What do you mean by that?” he asked looking at me.

“I fucking heard you talking to Val this morning,” I said sitting up.

“So your listening to my conversations now?!” He yelled and stood up.

“NO! But I woke up and heard you talking to her. Sorry that I just happened to wake up when you were talking to your ex, who you said you were over!” I said getting out of bed.

“Fine! I was! She wanted me to go over there today, but I told her no. Because I wanted to stay here with you!” he said standing up too.

“So you decided to lie to me about tomorrow so you can go and see her?!” I yelled putting my hands on my hips.

“For your information, tomorrow is her birthday! And I knew you didn’t want to go,” He yelled walking over to me.

“So you lied to me about where you were going tomorrow too!” I yelled back at him.

“Whatever Eva. Just, fuck off!” he yelled and walked out of the room. I heard the door slam and I just broke down and cried.

How the fuck can he do this to me? Can I really be with him now that he lied to me?
I don’t know anymore.

I crawled back into bed and just cried my eyes out.
♠ ♠ ♠
crapppyyy! but eh, i am running out of ideas. ha

Wow...i never realized that i have 32 Subscribers. AMAZING!
I love you guys! =D