I Don't Like Your Girlfriend

Mean Ex-Girlfriend and Brownies

“My love!” I heard a voice yell as they walked into the door. I looked over my shoulder and laughed as Gena waddled into the kitchen.

“We are going to have a girls night tonight,” she said walking over to the fridge and getting some left over pizza and sitting down at the table.

“We are? Where?” I asked as I washed another dish and put it into the dish drainer.

“My place. Zacky is going up to big bear with his brother and dad for the weekend. Something about ‘male bonding’ “ she said using air quotes. I laughed at the thought of Zacky even attempting to bond with his brother.

“Who do you think will survive the fight? Zacky or Matt?” I asked turning around and looking at Gena.
She sat there and thought about it.

“Probably Matt. He has gotten a lot more buff since last year,” she said. It’s funny that she would pick her husbands brother over her own husband. But she did have a point, Matt would probably win.

“So what is on your agenda for the day?” she asked pushing her now empty plate away and leaning her arms on the table.

“Nothing really, Matt was still sleeping when I woke up an hour ago. God knows if he is still sleeping or what,” I said sitting down next to her at the table.

“Well! Let me know if you wanna do something. I am up for anything, even if I am as big as a whale,” she said getting up. I laughed as she waddled away.

“Bye lover!” I yelled. She turned around and blew me a kiss. I laughed as she walked out the door.

I sat there just thinking about everything that happened in the past 24 hours. It seemed like I broke up Matt and Val. I sang the song at the bar, I could have told Taylor no. But then again, I would have never been able to tell Matt my true feelings. And I wouldn’t be with him right now.

My thoughts were broken by the front door slamming open. I jumped up and saw Val standing there.

“Well well, look at what we have here. The home wreaker!” she yelled and walked towards me. I glared at her.

“What the FUCK do you think you are doing in MY house!?” I yelled walking towards her. She stopped once she was almost in my face.

“I am here to get MY man back from your skanky ass,” she said pushing me with her finger, which just made the anger in me bubble more.

“He doesn’t want you anymore. He broke up with you because you were cheating on him. And you said he needed to grow up. And he fucking did bitch. He realized that you were using him, just like I fucking said,” I said pushing her too. And that was when all hell broke loose. She pounced on me and we fell to the ground.
I balled up my fist and used all my might to punch her in the face. And luckily, it was a good hit. She knocked backwards and sat there with a look like she was going to burst into tears at any second. She reached up and touched her nose and looked at her hand. It was bleeding pretty bad, but she fucking deserved it.

“You…you…BITCH!” she screamed. Just then Matt came running down the stairs.

“What! The! FUCK! Is going on here? Val? What the fuck!” he yelled. Even I got scared. I have never seen Matt this pissed off. I slowly stood up and shook my hand that was slowly starting to hurt.

“I came to get you back baby. But then Eva punched me and look at me! Look at what she did to me!” she cried and stood up and walked over to him.

“Val, I will give you a towel for that, but then you need to leave. I told you it was over and nothing, and I mean nothing will ever make me want to go back to you,” he said and walked into the kitchen and got her a towel. I slowly made my way to the table and sat down and looked at Val. She shot me a look that could kill, but I just flipped her off and smiled.

“She just flipped me off Matthew!” She screamed and pointed at me. He walked back and threw a dish towel at her.

“And you told me to grow up? wow,” he said and laughed.

“Now get the fuck out Val,” he said walking over to the door and opened it up. She huffed and walked out wiping the blood off of her nose on the way out. I sighed and rested my head on my arm. I heard Matt walk over and stood next to me. I looked up at him.

“Let me see your hand babe,” he said softly. I sighed and showed him my hand. He took it gently into his hand and sighed.

“Its not that bad, let get you some ice,” I nodded and laid my head back down. I was just waiting for him to freak out on me. I don’t know why… but all this was to good to be true.

He walked back into the dinning room with a bag of ice and a towel and sat next to me and gently laid the towel over my hand and then placed the bag of ice on top of it. I looked at him and he just smiled.

“Are you mad?” I asked. He shook his head no and kissed me.

“It’s kinda sexy. You beating her up. I wish I saw the whole thing,” he said. I laughed and shook my head.

“What happened though?” he asked rubbing my back. I sighed and explained the whole thing to him.

“What a crazy bitch…I don’t even know why I dated her…Honestly…” he sighed. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“It’s okay babe, We all make mistakes,” I said. He nodded and stood up.

“Lets have a movie day. Just me and you,” he said. I smiled and stood up too, leaving the bag of ice and towel on the table.

“How about…a Johnny Depp movie day?” I asked. He laughed and pulled me into a hug.

“You and your obsession with him,” he said kissing the top of my head and walking into the kitchen.

“Hey, he is a very attractive 46 year old man. And an amazing actor,” I said following him. He pulled out some popcorn from the cabinet.

“Yeah. Bratt Pitt is pretty good too, but your not obsessed with him,” he said turning around with a smile.

“Fuck him. Johnny Depp all the way. Honestly… I have never seen a hotter pirate. And he made killing people look sexy. And! He even looked good being crazy,” I said getting out some beer for us.

Matt just laughed and made some popcorn while I went into the living room and got everything ready.
“So, what movie first?” Matt asked sitting down next to me.

“A Nightmare On Elm Street, duh,” I said with a smile. He laughed and kissed my cheek. I smiled and snuggled up into his side.

We ended up watching Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood, Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas, Sleepy Hollow, Secret Window and of course, Sweeney Todd. We were just about to watch all the Pirate movies when Gena called.

“You ready for girls night?” she said.
“Of course. Let me just go get some stuff and I’ll be right over,” I said and hung up.

“Where are you going?” Matt asked as I got up.

“Gena’s. We are having a girls night I guess since Zacky is up in Big Bear for the weekend,” I said walking up the stairs. Matt followed.

“So…I have to sleep alone tonight?” he asked giving me a puppy dog face. I laughed and kissed his pouty lip.

“I’m not sure. Probably, I will see how things go tonight okay?” I said kissing him again. He smiled into the kiss and deepened it, running his tongue over my bottom lip. I laughed and pulled away.

“I know what you are trying to do Mr. Sanders, and It’s not going to work,” I said and walked into my closet and pulled out a small overnight bag and started throwing random things into it.

“But I don’t wanna sleep alone tonight,” he said pulling me to him again. I sighed.

“You will be fine okay?” I said, kind of starting to get irritated.

“Okay…Call me when you get there and whenever you want,” he said. I nodded.

“Okay mother,” I said and laughed. He glared at me and then laughed.

I went back downstairs and pulled on my jacked, grabbed my purse, slipped on my shoes and grabbed my keys.
Matt pulled me into one final kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened it. Then pulled away before it got to heated.

“I love you,” he said kissing my nose. I smiled.

“I love you too babe,” I said kissing his soft lips once more.

I let go of him and walked out the door. I got into my car, started it and backed out of my driveway.
On the way to Gena’s Matt texted me 4 times asking where I was. I laughed about it since Gena only liked 5 minutes away.

I pulled into her driveway and saw that all the other girls were there too.

I walked into the house and smelled brownies.

“Brownies!?” I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

“Yes! They are SO good too!” Leana said shoving another one into her mouth. I laughed and grabbed one. They were good.

“How come you aren’t eating any?” Taylor asked Gena. She had a huge smile on her face. Something was up.

“I can’t have chocolate…I’m pregnant…” she said. Which was bull, but whatever. I shoved two more in my face before she started to crack up in laughter.

“Okay Gena, What’s up with these brownies?” Lacey asked putting down her brownie.

“Well, They are a special type of brownie,” she said giggling.

“What do you mean special?” I asked, looking at her confused.

“Well, Zacky had this recipe for these brownies…and I guess he got it from Matt, and it calls for a ounce of white widow,” she said giggling again. I dropped my brownie.

“These are…POT brownies?!” Taylor said. Gena had to hold onto the counter to keep from falling over because she was laughing so hard.

“My Matt? Why the fuck would he….oh…never mind… he made them before and Bella ate them…I remember now,” I said laughing.

“Well…Girls night is going to be fun,” Lacey said eating the rest of her brownie.
The other girls shrugged and ate more. Who cares. It’s one night us girls get to party away from the guys.

But oh boy…I did not expect the trip I was going to have tonight…
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the comments. =]
sorry it took so long for this chapter, i had a job and stuff. but they fired me because i had the flu (STUPID reason, but whatever) so yeah. i have no life anymore, so i will update more =]
and while i had the flu, i did have a johnny depp movie day. well...it ended up being two days. haha

bloodravyn: yeaahh, just thought i would get it done and over with =p

mademoiselle: i know right! haha

thatwench: after i read your comment...i did =]