Tires and Asphalt

Hit the road.

*Bekah's P.O.V.*
Monday morning was finally here. It was the first Monday of the summer after our senior year of high school and my best friend and I would be leaving to pick up my boyfriend, Billie, who had moved to South Carolina before our senior year. We were so excited that we would get to spend all summer with each other. I was also excited to get to see his twin sister, Jenn, again. She was like a sister to me. She always had been.
“Are you excited?” Amy asked.
“Hell yeah! You ready to hit the road?”
“Yup!” she said as we hopped into my 1969 Camaro convertible that my dad and I had just finished working on together. We left with nothing but one duffle bag each, our iPods and iTrip, and our purses.
Being four o’clock in the morning, we were both naturally still tired but we needed to leave early so that we wouldn’t get to Billie’s house too late.
Later when we both finally kind of woke up, we started talking.
“I can't believe we are finally taking this road trip!”
“I know! We’ve had this planned since we were like freshmen!” I said agreeing with her.
“You need to call him to let him know we’re on our way,” she said.
“Kay,” I said dialing his number.
“Hello?” he answered.
“Hey Baby, we just left the house. I’m not sure what time we’ll be there tonight but I’ll call you once we’re closer,”
“Well won’t you have to call anyways so you can get directions to my house?” he asked.
“No, because I have your address I can just put that in my GPS and it’ll show me exactly how to get there,”
“You have a GPS in your car?”
“Yeah, my dad wanted to put it in because he knew we’d be taking this trip. He said it would be better than having to use a map since we’d be traveling to so many different states,” I explained.
“Damn, you guys are loaded,” he said.
“Yeah, but at least I'm not a spoiled brat,” I said.
“But you’re still spoiled,” he said laughing.
“You, but you still love me,”
“Yes, I do. I do very much actually,” he said changing his tone to a very affectionate one.
“I know baby, I love you too. I can't wait to see you tonight. Maybe if we don’t get in too late, we can go eat diner. I’d really like to hang out with your sister a little bit before we have to leave in the morning,”
“Alright, call me later when you can tell if you will or not so we know whether or not to eat dinner,” he said.
“Alright, I will. I love you,”
“I love you too,”
“Bye,”
“Bye,” I said hanging up. “Well, sit back and enjoy the ride because we’ve got a long drive ahead of us,” I said.
“Yeah, we do,” she responded.
We spent the majority of the drive listening to music, singing, talking, and taking pictures of stupid signs.
“I’m not gonna wanna be around when you see Billie, am I?” Amy asked.
“That depends on if you want to see us shove our tongues down each others throats,”
“Why do you have to use that expression?”
“Because you don’t like it,”
“Figures,” she said turning the radio up as St. Jimmy came on while my iPod was on shuffle.
“Hello?”
“Hey babe, me again,”
“What’s up?” he asked.
“Well, it’s going to be close to nine or nine thirty before we get there, do you want to wait?”
“It doesn’t matter, if you want us to we will,”
“How about we all just go have dessert when we get there that way you can just go ahead and eat?”
“That sounds good, just call when you get closer alright?”
“Kay babe, I will. Love you,”
“Love you too, bye,” he said hanging up.
It was about eight forty-five and we were almost to his house. When we finally pulled up to his house, I saw him walk outside. I popped the trunk as he come and opened my door.
“Gosh, I’ve missed you so much,” I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.
“Me to-“ I cut him off as I pressed my lips to his. We continued kissing for a little while before he slid his tongue into my mouth and I did the same. He softly moaned into my mouth before I pulled away.
“Don’t get hard in your front yard,” I said going to the trunk to get our bags.
“Too late,” he said grabbing both me and Amy’s bags as we all walked into the house. He walked up the stairs and dropped our bags off in different rooms.
“How did you know this was my bad?” I asked.
“These were the bags you used for volleyball so I remembered which was whose,” he explained.
“Oh,” I said looking around the room he put my bad in then added, “Isn't this your room?”
“Yeah, why?” he asked.
“Where are you sleeping?” I asked.
“In here with you,” he responded as if it were a stupid question.
“Your mom is okay with that?” I asked surprised.
“Yeah, she knows how we both feel when it comes to having sex and that neither of us wants to yet,” he explained.
“Your mom is amazing, I see where you get it from now,” I said smiling.
“Come on, me and Amy wanna go get ice cream,” Jenn said as she and Amy walked into Billie’s room.
“Alright, let’s go,” I said grabbing my keys as we all walked downstairs and got in my car to drive to Cold Stone. We drove up and went inside to order then sat down with our ice cream.
“What was that for?” Billie asked me after I licked his cheek.
“You had whipped cream on your cheek,” I said smiling.
“I feel sorry for you,” Jenn said to Amy.
“Why do you feel sorry for her?” I asked Amy.
“You two are going to be all over each other the whole summer,” she said.
“No, they weren’t like this when you lived in Texas. They haven’t seen each other in a year so I’ll be okay,” Amy said.
We finished up and headed back to the house. When we got there, Amy took a shower and then I did while everyone else got ready for bed. When I got out, I put on my bra and panties and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked out to my bag sitting on top of his dresser to get some shorts and a tank top when I felt Billie wrap his arms around waist. I smiled as he began to kiss my neck.
“”Nice boxers,” I said turning around and noticing that was all he was wearing.
“Thanks,” he said kissing my nose and grabbing my hands as he pulled me towards the bed. I turned so that my calves were against the bed as he kissed me. He pulled my towel off as I lay down on the bed and he lay down beside me. He began kissing my neck as his right hand started traveling down my stomach and his fingertips slipped just inside the elastic of my panties.
“Amy and Jenn are in the next room over, I don’t think they want to hear us, and my parents’ room us right below us, I don’t want them to hear is, so we can't do this unless you’re quiet,” he explained.
“What makes you think that I wouldn’t be?” I asked.
“Babe, you’re a screamer, I know you are,”
“You remember?”
“How could I forget that? That’s what made it better,”
“Alright, I’ll stay quiet,” I said as he continued kissing my neck.
(I've written a scene for this, so if you'd like it, PM me and I'll send it to you!)