Tires and Asphalt

Leaving Billie's House.

(If I don't get comments from at least half the people I see read this, there's a good chance I won't write or post anymore, so keep that in mind if you like this story...)

*Billie’s P.O.V.*
The next morning, I woke up and rolled over to face Bekah who was still asleep. She stirred and then her eyes fluttered open.
“Good morning,” I said softly.
“Good morning. What were you doing?” she asked,
“Watching you sleep,” I said simply.
“I’ll bet that was fun,” she said sarcastically.
“Actually, it wa—“ I said but being cut off by a knock at the door. Bekah pulled the blankets up to cover her chest and then I said to come in.
“Breakfast is rea…dy,” Jenn said noticing our ‘bed attire’.
“We’ll be down in a minute,” I said.
“Please, put some clothes on before you do,” she said before closing the door.
After Bekah and I were dressed, I threw a few more things in my bag before heading downstairs. Good mornings were exchanged as we ate and then when we were finished, I grabbed our three bags and loaded them into Bekah's car.
“Mom, you can let go of me now,” I said.
“Alright, you’re going to be gone for most of the summer though and I'm going to miss you. You better call,” she said.
“All the time, Mom,” I sighed as we all finished our goodbyes.
“Send me a postcard!” Jenn yelled from the front door frame as we put the top down and waved and then drove away.
“I’ve missed you so much,” Bekah said looking over at me.
“I’ve missed you too,” I said smiling.
“So where are we headed?” Amy asked from the backseat.
“Wherever this highway goes. I was thinking we could spend a day or two in New York visiting Blair. I want to go to Massachusetts too though because I have family there,” Bekah said.
“You know what we should do? Look up some cool concerts and stuff around times that we think we’ll be in certain places,” Amy suggested.
“Why not? That’s a great idea,” Bekah said. We stopped in Virginia for lunch and then again in Maryland for gas. By the time we got to New Jersey, we here hungry again so we stopped to eat at a little bistro there. When we were done eating, I was tired of driving so we found a Marriot hotel and stayed there for the night.
“I’m going to go take a shower I guess,” Amy said after we had our bags in the room and sleeping arrangements were made.
“Alright,” Bekah said. As soon as Amy had the bathroom door closed I leaned over towards Bekah and started kissing her neck.
“Babe,” she said first trying to push me away, but then tilted her head when I scooted closer to her. She let out a soft moan as she lay back on the bed and I followed, crawling on top of her. “Billie,” she breathed.
“Please don’t, not right now,” Amy said coming out of the bathroom in her pjs and a towel around her head.
“You always choose the greatest times to come in Amy,” Bekah laughed.
“I know. Look, I don’t care if you do it, but please, time it better,” Amy said.
“Alright, will do,” I said saluting her.
“You’re such a douche,” Amy said meaning it as an insult.
“Actually—“ I started to say.
“STOP! Don’t go there. That isn’t how I meant it,” Amy said putting her hands up.
“So where are we going tomorrow?” Amy asked.
“I thought we could drive up to Massachusetts to see my mom’s family, spend a few hours there, probably eat lunch or something, and then we could drive to New York to see Blair and then spend the next day with her. Is that okay?” Bekah asked.
“Fine with me,” I said.
“Me too,” Amy agreed. “I think I'm going to try to get some sleep. Please, if you do anything, try to be quiet,” Amy said laughing.
“Alright, I’ll keep her quiet,” I said laughing as well.
“Good night Amy,” Bekah said as Amy turned off her light.
“Are you going to bed too?” I asked.
“Yeah, I’m tired too,” she said slipping under the blankets and turning off her light.
“Alright, good night babe,” I said as I kissed her and crawled into bed too.
“Good night Billie,”