From What I've Heard

005

“I like the beach,” Alex grinned as he, Rian, Hayley and I lay on the sand, watching Zac, Josh, Jeremy and Zack play tag in the water.

“That’s… nice,” Hayley replied.

“It is,” he nodded furiously, “you know why?”

“Why?” Zack asked, amused by Alex’s childish nature.

“Because I get to spend time with Dakota!” he cried in delight before he rolled on top of me and hugged me, his face inches from mine. He realised how this must’ve looked from the outside because after a few seconds of staring into my deep brown eyes, he quickly rolled off me, a satisfied smirk gracing his lips.

“Someone’s in lurve, “Jack screamed at us before being tackled by a beaming Zack.

“Oh, he’s going to pay for that,” Alex grinned as he stood up, dusted the sand off of him and made a b-line for Jack who had only just managed to stand up again.

“I was joking!” Jack shrieked as he collapsed underneath a giggling Alex.

“That’s some extreme payback,” Hayley pointed out before pulling out her bottle of water and taking a sip.

“Indeed,” I agreed as I watched Jack roll on top of Alex before Alex returned the favour, rolling on top of Jack and screaming ‘victory’ before Zac came along and jumped on top of Alex.

It really was an interesting sight. Watching three full grown men lie on top of each other while another one grinned mischievously as he walked up behind them with a bottle full of salt water. Zac noticed first and managed to roll off of Alex and onto the sand before Zack poured the water all over Alex and Jack’s heads.

“My hair!” Alex screamed as the chilly water hit his sleek blonde hair.

Later That Day

“Ditchers!” Alex screamed as Hayley, Josh, Jeremy, Zac, Rian, Zack and Jack walked back to their buses.

“Remind me why we’re staying?” I asked as a yawn escaped my lips.

“Because I want to have sexy time with you,” he stated.

“Oh really?” I smirked as I stood up and began walking towards the water.

“You can’t swim at night!” Alex shrieked as he ran after me.

“I’m not swimming, Alex. I’m just walking down the beach,” I explained.

“Is Dakota nice enough to let me walk with her?” he asked, puppy dog eyes coming into use.

“I think Dakota is,” I smiled as Alex walked beside me.

It was really pleasant having the warm wind run through my hair and having the glistening stars look down over us. Also having Alex singing quietly beside me helped. I didn’t know what song he was singing, but it could surely send me to sleep. His sweet voice was swept away with the cool wind and it wrapped its sweet words around me, sending me into a world of peace and harmony.

Suddenly Alex moved closer to me and a few seconds later I felt his hand lightly brush against mine. I knew this move all to well. And then as I felt the whoosh of wind hit my hand, I grasped his. I was as nervous as hell in case it wasn’t what he had meant but he didn’t pull away, if anything, he held on tighter.

I chanced a glance at Alex and I caught him looking at me, smiling. At that very moment, everything felt perfect. I felt as if I’d known him for years, despite the fact I didn’t even know his last name.

“Hey Alex,” I asked casually, “what’s your last name?”

“Gaskarth, you?” he replied, as if he was asked that question every other day.

“Wright,” I answered. Now it felt perfect.

“I think we should head back now,” Alex said, glancing at the rapidly darkening sky above us.

“Agreed,” I spoke as I pulled my hand out of his.

“No,” he said as he reached for my hand, “don’t let go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute chapter
^_______^

Dayuum.
This story is cliche.
But do you love it?
Heck, I don't know : /