Maybe a Little Longer Than You Expected

Chapter .1.

kBreathe.
Breathe.
Breathe.
“JASON, BREATHE GOD DAMN IT!”

The sounds of the train was still ringing in my ears, the air swirling back into my lungs. Pain. Pain shooting everywhere. I strained my eye lids to open and was surprised to see Derrick hovered atop of me.
“Thank fucking god. Why the fuck did you stop fucking breathing. You fucking scared me! I thought you fucking died. Fuck.”
I stared bluntly at him, everything coming into view and focus.
Still in my bed, in my house, in this world.
Not dead.
“What the fucks going on?” I whined shoving my head face first into the nearest pillow.

Derrick eyed me suspiciously as I just finished explaining my dream. “You wouldn’t… wouldn’t really do that would you?”
I couldn’t help but give a quick laugh. “As much as I adore fucking, I think I could stand the same ass for a what, a good 30 years.”
He smiled nodding, motioning me over. Not to soon later both of our breathing were regular.

”Baby, come here for a moment.” Derrick called out from the kitchen as I was in the bedroom getting dressed.
I hurried into the room, greeted momentarily by Derrick’s lips planted firmly against mine.
“I’ve got a surprise for you.” He smirked with something different in his eyes, maniacal almost. I just nodded and waited, closing my eyes for his big surprise.
“Keep your eyes closed baby.” He whispered and chills ran down my spine. I could feel him stepping behind me, getting closer, and closer. The slight swishing of air from his hands didn’t even make me flinch. Not even when he brought the plastic bag he’d been hiding in his back pocket he thought I didn’t notice. I didn’t struggle. I didn’t protest. I could feel everything heating up and my head getting lighter. Finally, I couldn’t hold my own body weight with my limbs.

Breathe.
Breathe.
Breathe.
“JESUS FUCK JASON. BREATHE. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?”
My eyes flew open right when I heard Derrick panicking again. “You keep stop breathing!” He screamed, earning a pillow to the head from one of the boys on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe.
Comment.
Paula, suck my dick if you dont like it >=O