Maybe a Little Longer Than You Expected

chapter .2.

3 days later.

“Jason babe, you have to go see a doctor. Your marks are going down, you haven’t slept in days.” Derrick whispered to Jason who looked like he just woke up from the living dead. In fact, he didn’t dare shut his eyes longer needed than to blink.
He was terrified that he might stop breathing in his sleep again, that Derrick wouldn’t be there to save him. That he would die and never have the pleasure tofuck live again.
“That’s it Jason we’re going to out patient after class today.” Derrick shook his head in disbelief. Jason just nodded and tried to keep his heavy lids open. “Never mind, we’re going now. Let’s go.”

“Well Mr. MacKinnon, it seems to me that you have sleep apnea. Don’t fret, there are treatments. First we’ll try medication for the day time sleepiness. So I’ll prescribe Provigil to keep your drowsiness to a minimum and we’ll give you a CPAP set to keep that breathing normal. Just go down to the Pharmacy and get your things boys. Have a good day.”
In and out, like fucking that.
Shouldn’t he tell me about the side effects of the medication, treatment, and disease itself?
I mean I don’t even know what the fuck else is with this sleep napkin thing.
Crap ass doctor. I should sue his ass.

“You OK Jason?”
I looked up to Derrick driving us back home. “Yeah, yeah I’m fine. Over tired is all.”
I lied.
My chest was really hurting.
Really.
“Well we’ll get to your hours, then you can sleep. You’re going to have to go to classes tomorrow.”
I just nodded in response, hoping in every hell that my chest would stop aching so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment.
Subscribe.
More coming on the way.
omg i make myself laugh.
Coming... coming?
ah aha.
>=[