F.A.K.E.

17

"Jeeze Birdie, You play hard." Hannah said as she rubbed the back of her neck.
"Well kneeing me in the ribs wasn't very nice either."
"You didn't have to karate chop me in the neck."
"I felt it was necessary."
In the very merry month of February, on a Saturday, Hannah was staying the night at my house. We did this often. Either at my house or hers.
a lot of times Caleb, Ryan or Adrian would stay the night too. But this particular night it was just us, staying at my house.
"Lets go get something to eat. I'm fucking staving." Hannah said as we laid on the floor in my room after our session of violent wrestling.
"Its three Am Hannah."
"And?"
In the end we ending up taking a trip to McDonald's. At three Am.
Later on that night, at about five Am my phone rang loudly.
"Hey babe!" I screamed into the phone.
"Ha ha... Hey Birdie." Wednesday said back.
"How'd you know I was still awake?"
"I have magical powers."
"Oh yea. I forgot."
"Heyyy! Guess what?" I said a couple minutes later into the conversation.
"Hmm?"
"I love you!"
She laughed and said, " I love you more."
"Lies! Thats impossible. Because my love for you is deeper than the ocean."
"Yea? Well my love for you is deeper than the sun."
"How deep is the sun?"
"...I don't know. But I still love you more than you'll ever know."

"You must really love each other." Hannah said later that night after I'd finished talking to Wednesday. We where sitting on my rooftop awaiting the sunrise.
"Yea... yea I do. I love her so much. Shes my entire world." I answered with a smile.
She smiled back, but it was a sad smile. "I'm glad you found someone, babe."
Awkward three minute silence.
"So... we'd never have a change would we?"
Wow.
THAT was unexpected.
I looked at her. "No... no, I'm sorry Hannah. I love Wednesday. You're a great kid, but I have Wednesday. And thats all I need." I took her hand in mine.
What did such a pretty girl see in me? I'm not that great.
"I'd never ruin what you and Wednesday have." she said, wiping a tear away with her free hand. She looked at me and smiled. "Never."
"You'll find someone someday. I promise." I looked up to see the sun starting to rise.
"I hope so, Birdie. Cause being lonely sucks ass."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm posting the last chapter today on quizilla.
As of July 25, 2008.
:]