Forgetting To Breath; A Lesson To Live

The Meeting

I turn to tap Anthony and Madison who are splashing everyone playfully. We stood and watched as Austin led a tall thin girl with fairly long, very dark brown hair, into the water. They are talking and pointing at us but even though I have great hearing I can't make out the words.

"Hey everyone. This is Lina. Lina this my best friend Kyle, his girlfriend Summer, thats Nicole and her twin sister Riley, Rilies boyfriend Logan his two best friend are other there. Probably comparing dick sizes or something."

Everyone laughed. They do have a camp reputation Sydney is as strait as anything though. I would know. After all, I am his girlfriend and have been now for two years!

"Do they have names?"

Lina asked as we all begun laughing at Austins stupidity. Her hair is so shiny. Note to self: ask her what hair products she uses!

"Yeah. Kaine and Sydney. Sydney is the one with the red-ish brown, short hair. He is my boyfriend and I am Blaike my Brother is Kyle but we don't admit that to many people."

She has a cool laugh. Her bikini makes her skin looked tanned but really she isn't that tanned at all she is a smart dresser! As she came into the the sea the water just rippled around her and soon she was stood next to me wetting her hair.

"You have a great name!" Lina has conversation tick-tacks as well...

"You have great hair. Even when it's dripping wet."

"Thanks."

I think of my own hair; Long, blond and curly next to her dark, long and strait hair. What a beautiful contrast! Her white bikini... Wait. Oh My God.

"Wow. I love Kake piiE! I have a Kake piiE towel but Mum is washing it. It is the green one with a really big Kake piiE logo on it. It is amazing!"

Madison and Austin walk up to us holding hands and as they arrive Austin pushed me under the water and I swam towards the sure where Kaine and Logan had retreated. They are both laying on their front tanning. I know...

I flicked my wet, dripping hair across both of them and watched them jump. This is where i am supposed to run but the bright orange sun beat down and reflected off the sand making it silver and oven temperature.

"You looked hot."

I smile at them.

"That's because we are hot."

Logan shot back.

"Care to join us hotties then? I might tell Sydney that you think we're hot if you don't!"

"Well I guess it's an offer i can't refuse then."

I sat down next to them topping up my sun block every half and hour until the sun began to go down behind the tall, near-by mountain and making it look like a perfectly crafted comic book where the only colour in the whole book is the blood sun that in your mind colours in all the other pieces of the comic.

When I finally pulled myself out of my thoughts everyone was either sitting or lying down and talking about God knows what.

"Okay then. See you all tomorrow then?"

Summer said as she stood up and grabbed her bag from next to me.

"Yeah. Do you all want to come round mine tomorrow and then we can come down here after?"

Kyle asked.

"Does that include me? umm... If it does: Where do you live?"

"Don't be stupid! Of course it includes you. I will come by yours and pick you up. Ho does that sound? Half nine do?"

Good old Sydney. More reasons to love him!

"Yeah. That would be great. Thanks."

She is nice. I have nothing to worry about with her and my Sydney. Do I?
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please.

xx