Making Memories Last

Phase Two : Securing Angelina

After climbing many flights of stairs, getting to the portrait, and muttering the password, I pulled Oliver into the common room, where Fred, George and Lee Jordan were talking.

"And she was sticking up for you!" George exclaimed. I heard Lee's loud laugh, and Fred snickering.

"Oh, she totally has it for me." I rolled my eyes at the mental boys and started for the final staircase of my journey to the boy's dorm rooms.

"In a bit of a pickle there, James?" I heard Fred ask behind me. Ah, and I had been so close to the staircase too. I put Oliver in one of the chairs by the fire, then fell onto the couch.

"Just a bit. Hogwarts shouldn't have so many flights of stairs."

"So what was it this time?" George asked.

"Ironing board."

"Right. Muggle items. And how'd you stop him?" Fred questioned. I really do hate it when they talk as if they're one person.

"I hit him." I said, sighing slightly. Because of the way I stopped him, my hand had began throbbing.

"Hold on, rewind. You hit him? THE Oliver Wood, your love since first year, and you hit him?!"

“George, you’re giving me a migraine.”

“I don’t care, you hit him! I never thought you’d have it in your!” George continued to laugh, and I had a sudden urge to hit him too.

“Alright, I get it, now help me get him to his dorm before you’re next.” The boys put his arms over their shoulders and carried him up the stairs whil eI followed. We finally got to his room and they laid him on the bed.

“Now what?” Fred asked, sititng on the end of Oliver’s bed. I pulled a chair next to his bed and sat down, the back of the chair in front of me.

“We wait.”

An hour and a half later, Oliver finally managed to wake up. Well, sort of. His eyes opened for a moment, caught sight of me, and slammed shut.

“Oliver, don’t think I didn’t see that.” I said with a grin. Might as well be nice while he’s trying to wake up.

“You actually hit me.” He breathed, as if he didn’t believe himself.

“We already discussed this without you, dear. I’m sorry to say, you missed the whole thing. George was incredibly excited, too. He was all sorts of bouncing everywhere and kept asking if it was true every few seconds.” I smiled and took the washcloth from his forehead which I had placed there half an hour ago when he started to spike a bit of a temperature.

“You seriously hit me. I… I can’t believe it.” Just then, the twins came up the staircase, which they’d been doing randomly.

“Hey mate, you’re with the living again! So what do you think? Your girlfriend actually hit you.” Fred cheered.

“I’m not his girlfriend.” I mumbled sort of to myself.

“You’re not his girlfriend, you say? I really don’t think that’s it. You guys act the parts all the time without knowing it.” George teased. I sighed, and watched as Oliver began turning a pale shade of pink.

“Gee, George. I think we just got the confession out of them.”

“I want to hear this story about Angelina.” I said in a tone half saying ‘change the subject or I’ll Avada Kedavra you.’

“Well, when Oliver so rudely went all Nazi on us at practice, Angelina practically proclaimed her love for Fred.” George answered.

“Funny, I thought she was trying to be fair to the team by saving Fred’s life.” I laughed at Fred’s attempt to prove Angelina “loves” him.

“Fine, we’ll go ask her herself.” Fred said.

“No!” I shouted. “You can’t just do that! You don’t ask a girl if she likes you, especially if there’s other people around!” The guys just stared at me. “Well?! Honestly, you guys are idiots. No girl is going to admit she likes you in front of other people, even if she’s madly in love with you. It’s just how it works. You should take her aside sometime and ask.”

“But I wanna know noooooww!” Fred cried.

“Well that’s just too damn bad, so stop whining or I’ll put you in time out.” I warned.

“Would you really put Fred in time out?” Oliver asked.

“Yes, now you lay back down and drink this potion to calm your fever.” I replied quickly, sort of thrusting the cup of liquid at him. He stared in shock and I rolled my eyes. “It’s not going to kill you, I swear.” Oliver took the cup cautiously and began sipping from it, but after a moment he started to cough uncontrollably.

“LIAR! YOU KILLED OUR CAPTAIN!” Fred screamed, running around the dorm like a chicken with it’s head cut off. I rolled my eyes for a second time and sat back down in my chair.

“You guys are such babies. He swallowed wrong, that’s all-“ I stopped taking right after I said that, and then covered my mouth.

“Oliver, I didn’t know you swung that way! Congrats buddy, you’re getting some now.” George laughed.

“I hate you, James.” He glared at me, and I smiled.

“No you don’t.”

“Yes I do.”

“No, you loovveee me.”

“I hate you.”

“That’s not nice.”

“Guys!” Fred yelled. “Make out and get it over with, Merlin! You’re giving me a headache with all this conspicuous flirting.”

“Don’t you have to talk to Angelina?” I said, my voice icy.

“No. You told me not to.”

“You know what?” I stood up and grabbed Fred’s arm. “We’re going.” I pulled him out of the door and down the stairs quickly, stopping in front of Angelina and Alicia, who were on the couch in the common room. I grabbed Angelina’s wrist quickly and pulled her as well. After exiting the common room and finding an empty classroom, I let go of them.

“You said you wanted to talk to her.” I smirked, then I shut the door and left them be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the completely pointless and crappy chapter that Liz wanted me to get out so badly she threatened to delete her own chapter for it. Yeahh she's mental :D

anyway... i'm pretty positive i'll be writing alot more lately.
comments&subscriptions if you like it please!

<3Sarah! At The Crisco