Hello Beautiful.

Chapter Three.

Joe Jonas was bored. He was leaning against a wall at the venue, with his left foot against the wall. His brown hair was slightly in his face, so he twitched his head. His brown eyes kept looking over at one of the girls in Miley Cyrus’ closing act. Lauren. He liked her, and everything about her. Her chocolate brown hair with the natural blonde highlights. Her olive green eyes, and how they danced when she laughed or smiled. He just wanted to hold her in his arms forever and not let go. He wanted to kiss her, and have her kiss back. He wanted to be able to call her his, and her to call him hers. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. If only she knew how he felt. He decided to act upon his feelings.

The eldest Jonas was sitting near the stage strumming on his guitar, practicing for the concert that night. He was humming along when he heard someone singing. Their voice was beautiful. At first, he thought nothing of it, so he just kept playing his guitar. All of a sudden, the voice hit this note and Kevin thought it was beautiful. He had to figure out who was singing. He walked around the corner, and the person wasn’t there. He walked down the hall, and they still weren’t there. He walked and walked and finally walked into Joe.

“Was there someone just here singing?” He asked his younger brother.

Joe shook his head no, and kept staring at Lauren. He felt creepy, so he walked into the change room, leaving Kevin standing alone. Kevin turned around and saw Lauren and Kaycie whispering. He smiled and waved at them and walked away. Truthfully, he was forming “more than friends” feelings towards Kaycie. He just couldn’t help it. The way she laughed was the cutest thing Kevin had ever heard. Her brown hair and how if it caught the sun right, parts of it turned golden. He loved her eyes. They never were the same colour. It depended on the light, the weather, what she was wearing, how she was feeling. She was so … different, but in a good way. Kevin was falling for the brunette, and fast.

Nick sat on the side of the stage with Miley. They were talking about their childhoods.

“I remember once when I was younger. Kevin took me to the park and he lost me.” Nick said. Miley started laughing hysterically and Nick smiled. Her laugh was contagious. Her smile was too. She was beautiful in Nick’s opinion. He couldn’t describe everything about her that he liked, there were too many reasons.

“Did he find you?” Nick burst out laughing.
“No Miley, I’m still lost…” Miley looked confused, then blushed.
“I knew that.” Nick was still laughing at her, and she joined in.

***

The Jonas Brothers were about to go on stage. Joe grabbed his brother’s arms and whispered something in their ears. They smiled and nodded.

They were wonderful. Miley, Lauren and Kaycie sang along to their songs, and danced along back stage.

Near the end of their set, Joe came bounding off stage, and grabbed Lauren’s hand.
“Come with me.” He whispered.

Nick had his acoustic guitar, and there was a stool in the middle of the stage. Lauren’s heart was going crazy. Her stomach was full of unimaginable butterflies, and her head was spinning. She lost her breath at the touch of Joe’s hand. Joe just smiled at her.

“At the beginning of this tour, I met this girl named Lauren and I‘m crazy about her ” Lauren smiled at Joe and waved at the crowd. They went nuts.
“This song is for you Lauren.”

They come and go but they don't know
That you are my beautiful

I try to come closer with you
But they all say we won't make it through

But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
All our hopes and our dreams will come true
I will not disappoint you
I'll be right there for you 'til the end
The end of time
Please be mine

Joe took Lauren’s hand in his and their fingers intertwined.

I'm in and out of love with you
Trying to find if it's really true
oh no no no no
How can I prove my love
If they all think I'm not good enough

But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
All our hopes and our dreams will come true
I will not disappoint you
I will be right there for you 'til the end
The end of time
Please be mine

I can't stop the rain from falling
Can't stop my heart from calling you
It's calling you
I can't stop the rain from falling
Can't stop my heart from calling you
It's calling you
I can't stop the rain from falling
Can't stop my heart from calling you
It's calling you

But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
All our hopes and our dreams will come true
I will not disappoint you
I will be right there for you 'til the end
The end of time
Please be mine

Joe looked at Lauren and opened his mouth.
“Lauren, as I said a few minutes ago. I’m crazy about you. Would you like to be my girlfriend?” He asked.
Lauren couldn’t stop beaming.
“I would love to Joseph.” Joe pulled her into a hug. He was smiling like a mad man.
He kissed her cheek and they walked off stage together.

Nick grabbed a microphone and spoke into it.
“Yay for the new couple.” The crowd cheered. Some boo-ed, but that didn’t effect Joe and Lauren.
The remaining Jonas Brothers walked off stage and congratulated his brother and Lauren.The new couple couldn’t stop smiling.

“I’m so glad you agreed to be my girlfriend.” Joe whispered into his girlfriend’s ear.
“I’m glad you asked.” Lauren whispered to Joe.
The two smiled at each other happy they were together. Neither of them knew what was in store for their relationship, and the relationships forming around them.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is for Lauren.
who is quite spectacular !

(:
its kinda short though,
D:
i'm sorry.

comments are looooooove.
:D
love = longer chapters & quicker updates
;]

-
kaycie
♥