Status: completed

Rebel Without a Cause Matt Sanders

Car Seat Loving and Invite

Melly: there he is.

I pointed out the window. His big stature easy to spot. I looked over at my personal driver of the morning. He opened his mouth and slowly let smoke seep out.

Jenn: he's stupid.

A nod was his only response.

Jenn: well let's go.

We got out of the black car. I turned and leaned into the window.

Melly: hey sweet eyes.

He looked at me. I heard Jenn sigh aggitatedly.

Melly: Jenn shut up.

Jenn: your ass is hangin' out...not that you care.

Melly: whatever.

I pulled him towards me and kissed his lips.

Melly: mmm...I love your snake bites.

He smirked.

Zacky: what times your lunch?

Melly: eleven thirty.

Zacky: I'll be here.

He pushed me back.

Jenn: bring Brian with you.

He nodded. I leaned in and kissed him one last time. He sped off. I smiled.

Jenn: you and Zack. Crazy.

Melly: yeah well...he's my best bud and my best fuck.

Jenn: that's not what you were saying the other day.

Melly: that's cause I got of taste of Johnny.

Jenn: what would I do if you weren't so slutty?

I shrugged. My mind only on what lunch time would bring. I sat in chemistry, blankly staring up front.

Danny: whats up?

I slowly looked over.

Melly: not much. You?

Danny: party tonight.

Melly: where?

Danny: see that chick up front?

Melly: I don't care who. I want to know where.

Danny: her house. Me and Matt are going. You and your friend should come.

Melly: oh we will.

He smiled.

Melly: thanks for letting me know babe.

He nodded.

Danny: so what's with the little smirk that seems to be stuck on your lips?

I smiled and bit my lip. I glanced over.

Melly: I got shit going on, in my mind.

Danny: must be good because that is a smirk of bliss.

I smiled.

Melly: you know it.

Lunch couldn't have been any sooner. I was out the door before the bell even rang. My eyes scanned the parking lot.

Jenn: they here?

Melly: there.

I pointed and practically ran over. I ripped the door open, slid in, slammed it shut, and glued my mouth to those fat juicy metal littered lips. His hands going to my thighs.

Melly: hi Zacky.

I finally said. He gave me a peck.

Zacky: hey.

Melly: how's school with out me?

Zacky: unsatisfying.

Melly: liar.

Zacky: well my bestfriend isn't there.

I smiled. He looked in his back seat. As did I.

Melly: sup Brian.

Brian: not a lot. So any news?

Melly: actually yes.

Zacky squeezed my leg.

Melly: some blonde bitch is throwing a party.

Brian: were you invited?

Melly: would it stop us either way?

He smiled.

Jenn: no it wouldn't.

Zacky: alright, we got that out of the way. You two, out of my car.

He said while smirking at me. I didn't wait. My lips found their way to his neck.

Zacky: or stay. I don't think it matters either way.

Jenn: no thanks come on.

Zacky pulled me on him. His hands going under my skirt.

Zacky: Melly...

Melly: now Zacky.

My eyes shut and our bodies went with each others movements. My legs squeezed him. I know he loves that. He always went harder when I did so. Which I loved. He always did things with me like he was trying to prove a point. My hands pulled his hair a bit. He pushed up as I went down. I let my tounge graze his neck. Lightly to tease his senses.

Melly: mmmm...Zacky...

I whispered tauntingly. Everytime we did this, its like the first time. Dirty. Sweet. Fullfilling a need we'd always had for each other. A lust that could never be satisfyed. I forced my hips to roll harshly against his. He needed to know what he missed everytime he did some other girl, while I wasn't there. He needed to know they could never compare to me. His head fell forward as I kept forcefully rolling my thrusts. His heavy pants leaving my shoulder damp. I ran my hands through his soft sweaty hair. He looked at me with glossed eyes. Pure fucking satifacation. Oh how I did all those dirty deeds I did to him for that face. Then I felt it. My eyes closed and my movements went from forceful to more sensual. I could feel Zacky smile while sucking my neck.

Zacky: that was so good.

Melly: damn right it was.

I breathed out. He kissed my lips. I rested my head on his shoulder. My Zacky. He meant everything to me. Tapping on the window made us both jump.

Brian: are you done?

Melly: why does he always ruin our moment?

Zacky: cause he's a dick.

Melly: I'm gonna kick his ass someday.

Me and Zacky put ourselves together. Or tried. I blocked the sun with my hand as I slid off Zack's lap. Jenn was shaking her head.

Melly: what?

Jenn: I'm suprised. You actually finished just in time.

The bell rang.

Brian: baby why arn't we like that? Huh? Why can't we fuck in a car?

Jenn: cause I am not a cheap slut.

Melly: I'm not cheap.

Zacky leaned against his car lighting a cig.

Zacky: Melly come here.

I walked over and wrapped my arms around his chubby middle. Another thing I loved about Zacky. He blew the smoke out of his mouth and kissed me.

Zacky: now get out of here and get that fucker. I'll see you later any way.

I nodded and gave him one last peck.

Jenn: plus Brian you'll get yours...

He smiled and kissed her.

Brian: I better.

He slapped her ass as we walked away. These hallways were like hell. Boring without hearing crazy Jimmy yelling at children or Johnny picking fights. No Brian to argue with. No Zacky to talk to. Me and Jenn went our seperate ways. Unfortunatly for me I had physical education. I was late despite everything. I walked into the gym. People were scattered about. The stupid chicks all stared at me.

Teacher: why are you late?

Melly: I'm still getting used to the school. Sorry.

Teacher: alright go change.

I headed towards the locker room. I passed by Matt.

Matt: what, you get fucked in a car?

Melly: what, did you watch?

His face went blank. I smirked as I walked into the locker rooms to change. I joined the group of students. Absentmindedly doing something that wasn't really all that physical.

Teacher: alright, everyone gather 'round. Our new unit, is baseket ball.

Oh fucking joy. A great sport for my tiny stature. I looked at my peers as the teacher explained. Like none of us have never played baseket ball. A petite blonde came up to me.

Blonde: hi I'm Kate. Do you want to be on my team?

I shrugged.

Melly: sure thing, Kate. I'm Melly.

I walked over to the small group of girls.

Kate: ok. So Melly this is Jan, Megan, and Sabrina.

Melly: I'm not going to remember your names, just to be upfront.

Kate: that's ok. We'll remind you.

I nodded a little.

Kate: so you're from Hunnington high, what do you think about this school?

Melly: samething I think about all school. It sucks ass. The only difference is I got my boys over there.

I grabbed a baseketball and started bouncing it around.

Megan: must be cool to not have to wear uniforms.

I shrugged. All four of these girls were virtually the same. Thick black eyeliner, heavy eyeshadow, gobs upon gobs of mascera, and layers among layers of foundation. Lip shit applied every five seconds. I'm a chapstick girl. Makeup is good but not to that extream. We arn't going to be in a play. Basically they were trying to look like something they're not.

Melly: I don't care much either way, I just roll out of bed pick the clothes up off my floor and get dressed.

They scrunched their pretty little noses at me.

Melly: wow you guys practice that or something?

Kate: what?

Melly: nothing. So let's do this.

Kate: oh we are playing against Matt's team.

I looked over to see his team. Yeah talk about unfair. Huge guys against tiny girls. Did they seriously think we could take them? Then loud giggling from the three made everything clear. I rolled my eyes.

Kate: so Matt you're going to have to go easy on us.

She said flirtaicously. She batted her lashes and laughed at his every comment. What's so great about this fucker. I mean Haner sent us for him, and I'm still not sure why.

Matt: oh ladies, I'll be as gentle as possible.

Melly: I like it rough.

Matt: I can tell.

I crossed my arms. His team mates laughed a little.

Matt: come on ladies let's get this game started.

I tossed the ball I had been messing with to Matt. He smiled.

Matt: you sure you want to go head to head with me?

Melly: I just want to get this over with.

Matt: fine let's do this.

He got in position as did I. Just cause baseketball isn't my strong suit doesn't mean I can't try. He easily blocked my shots. Made basekets. The guy is bigger than me. Tall like Jimmy, but with more meat.

Matt: sorry ladies, I tried to hold back as much as I could.

Kate: its alright. We know you can't help being good. I mean you are like the best player on the team.

Melly: oh so you actually play.

Matt: yeah I actually play.

Melly: well I'm done. This is boring me.

Matt: what? Upset, you can't get any baskets?

Melly: no. I'm not one for sports. As you can tell. Plus its kind of pointless really. Running around. Scoring points. Getting worked up, when things don't go your way.

Matt: I think you're just sayin' that so you look cool.

Melly: who would I want to look cool for?

Kate: for him.

Melly: him? HA! Yeah right. I don't even know this douch. What's so great about him?

Kate: are you serious? Matt is on the baseketball team, really popular, and absolutly gorgeous.

She smiled playfully at him. He winked at her.

Melly: none of that means shit to me and as far as I'm concerned he's just the fucker who bumped into me in the fuckin' hallway. But its good to know your only after looks and what would make you look good.

She glared at me slightly.

Melly: now I'm gonna stand here and pretty much pretend to be watching you guys play. Cause I'm tiered.

I passed the ball to one of the girls.

Melly: go ahead play, in hopes of having him touch you.

Kate: you have to play. That's part of the rules.

Melly: I don't have todo shit.

Kate: its the rules.

Matt: you don't seem to understand. She is to badass to follow the rules.

Kate: oh Matt you're so clever for figuring that out.

Melly: there is nothing clever about making assumptions my dear Kate.

Kate: then why won't you play?

Matt: I told you, she's to cool.

Melly: Dude I was just fucked mercilessly in a car. I'm a little tiered.

They all gave me an unexpected look.

Kate: that's why you look all...well you know.

Melly: like I just had sex? Well like I said, I did just get fucked.

Kate: that's really, extream.

I shrugged.

Kate: who was it? Anyone we would know?

Melly: I was fucked by Vengeance.

They all made a face. Matt went to say something but didn't.

Melly: due time Matthew, you'll know what I'm talking about.