The Obsession

32.

He instantly pushed me off of him and began to shriek, "What the fuck! George, get the hell out of here before I call the cops!" I reach to touch him, saying, "Baby, you don't understand.." He slaps my hand away and grabs his shirt.

"George, get the fuck out. I am not letting you sit here and watch me get dressed." he told me harshly.

The pure rage in his eyes only turn me on rather than frighten me away. Obviously, he did not see that. I stood up; ripping the shirt out of his hands as I did so. He glared at me. I stared at his chest. And it stayed like that for two minutes.. That is, until he got sick of it and pushed me away from him.

"Get the fuck out." he growled.

"No. I am not leaving. I love you and there is nothing you can do about it."

"Out!"

"No."

He tries to push me yet again, but I act faster than he did. I tackled him to the ground watching as he tried to struggle underneath me. I kissed his temple. "Ryan, baby," I whispered seductively into his ear, "I love you. I need you. I want you. I want to be inside of you."

"No." he muttered. "You are not going anywhere near my body."

I laugh lowly as I picked him up from the ground by the hair and slammed his head into the wall at least five times. When I kick his stomach, he coughs out some blood. When I shove use my fists to beat him for even saying 'no' to me, he is crying and screaming.

"Stop! Stop it please!" my angle begs. Oh, he can beg all the fuck he wants.. Only a certain sentence will make this stop.

"No, no baby. I want you to say the words I have been wasting away for. The words I need to hear right now." I say to him gently as I hold him by his hair.

He shakes his head and I hit his stomach as hard as I can. He then begins to open his mouth. At last! After all of these years, I will hear the words I wanted to hear!

"Fuck me daddy." he breathes out; tears seeping out of his eyes as he spake.

Yes, due to my way of 'getting it out of him' there is a lot of blood on him and a bunch of bruises that will soon form into their natural color overtime. But those will all fade away. Especially after I get my way.

I lay him on the bed, knowing he is too weak now to fight. Kissing his nose and lips, I begin to take off his belt and pants. His pants hit the floor and I am in awe of the beauty in front of me.

Long, slender limbs, those gorgeous eyes and that cock! All of it, just literally all of it, had me mesmerized. Not to mention even hornier than what I ever was in my whole entire life.

I start off slow; only kissing his lips..and soon every inch of his face. Of course I cannot help myself when I begin to kiss him like this. I just need to kiss every inch of him. Every inch of him.

My lips were on his inner thigh, bite marks decorated the delicate skin of his pelvis as well as his neck. I began to suck on the lower part of the inner thigh when he began to moan. I grinned. Sucking him right there again, I heard that lovely moan again. I let my hands run up to his hips and soon let one of them rub his dick.

"George, fuck--l-like that. Keep it like that." my beauty managed to breathe out before letting out a loud moan when I sucked on his inner thigh and rubbed his cock at the same time.

I brought my hands up to his waist and began to leave a trail of kisses on him.

My lips soon found another soft spot of his when I licked his lower abdominal area. He moaned out again, this time sweat starting to fall from his face and tears welling up in his eyes.

He moaned like a fucking whore by the time I began to rub him down there.

He was starting to get hard, so I took his length into my mouth and sucked him off. Loud, whorish moans escaped from his lips and I could tell he was trying his hardest to hold them back. Ryan was near his climax when I stopped sucking him off, instead positioning him to get ready for the rough fuck he was about to receive.

Without even putting on a condom, some lube, or even telling him, I thrust as hard as I could inside of him. He let out a deafening, ear drum throbbing, long, shrill shriek. Thus proving to me that he was indeed, enjoying it.

"You like that, don't you baby?" I whispered into his ear.

All I heard was a faint, weak whimper in response. I kissed his neck while I shoved my whole damn cock inside of him.

I ejaculate sooner than I had expected.

Then, I kiss his lips and tell him, "I love you baby."

He just lays there on the blood-filled bed and doesn't even bother to do anything. Oh well. He's just in denial of the fact that he liked being fucked by me. He's just in denial about loving me. He's just in plain denial.

After I get done showering, I get dressed and take my things before rushing out of the door. Yet, what I find quite strange is the fact that as i got into my car, I saw that Jon heading inside the apartment.