Obviously

Just another day.

"Hey Doug" I said sitting down beside him on the couch while he watched MTV.

"Hey" He said not taking his eyes of the TV.

I looked around the room deciding I was hungry. I stood up leaving Dougie to watch Janet Jackson's video for 'Feedback'.
Let's see, I thought opening Dougie's fridge. He had...cheese, cheese and beer.

"Dougie! Where is all your food?" I whined.
He turned around looking at me. "It's there, check the fridge again."

"I am Doug! All you have is beer and cheese!" I complained closing the fridge door.

"Then don't eat Cristy, just drink the beer!" He said turning back to the TV.

"Yuck, it's only noon. No way am I drinking so early." I said rummaging through is cupboards. I found...wait for it...NOTHING.

"Boo!" Harry said, barging in, followed by Tom, then...yuck...Danny.

"Harry you have food?" I asked. My stomach was grumbling. I would have eaten Dougie's cheese if he had bread, but no he doesn't even have crackers.

"No..." Harry said unconvincingly. He tried to hide the plastic bag behind him but I was to quick and was already opening the chips he brought.

"Cristy, no. Not the RUFFLES!" Tom said trying to get the bag from me.

"Why?" I asked stuffing a handful of chips in my mouth.

"Because, it was mine!" Tom said lunging for the chips.

"Too bad!" I said running of with the chips, landing on the couch beside Dougie. He grabbed a handful and stuffed it in his mouth as MTV showed Madonna and Justin's video for 4 minutes.

'We only got 4 minutes to save the world' the TV sang.

"Isn't she old?" Tom asked sitting down beside me.

"Yeah, but she's fit." Danny said sitting on the chair.

"Eeew Danny! She is like 50 or something." I said throwing a pillow at Danny.
He place his hands in front of his face blocking the pillow. "But look at how she moves"
He said making the guys laugh. I grimaced, that was sick. Danny in one word is, sick. Sometimes he is ok but other times he is plain gross.

"C'mon Cris, lighten up." Dougie said nudging me.

"Yeah Crissy, stop being prissy." Danny teased.
I gave him a look, he returned it.

"Can't you take a joke Cristy?" He teased again making my face turn red.

"Yeah, I can, just not yours." I sad harshly. Danny always gets on my nerves, it is so annoying really.
There was a knock on the door and we all turned to face the door and in came Gio, Tom's girlfriend.

"Hey." She said cheerfully, sitting on Tom's lap. We chorused 'hi' and 'hello' as Tom kissed her on the lips.

"You know you two, I have a room." Dougie said after they kiss lasted really long.
They broke apart and Tom glared at Dougie.

"Maybe they'll use it next time Doug." Danny said to Dougie a playful smile on his face.

"Thanks Dougie but I have my own house, it's not that far. I think." Tom said jokingly. Of course he didn't live far. All the guys lived in the same street.

"But are you sure you two could last tha--" Danny said being cut of by the sound of their song 'Everybody knows' being played.

"Oh, that's my phone." I said jumping up to get my phone in the kitchen.

DANNY'S P.O.V.

Cristy stood up to answer her phone that was playing one of our songs. Sometimes she just can't take a joke. She needs to relax. She was chatting quickly on her phone pacing in Dougie's kitchen.

"What do you think she is saying?" Gio asked to no one in general.

"I don't know. Hopefully nothing serious." Harry said taking Cristy's place between Dougie and Tom (technically Gio too).

"Maybe she needs to--" I said but being cut of by Cristy who just put down the phone.

"Guys, need to go. Bye" She said giving an air kiss then picking up her bag and hurriedly ran out of the flat.
The rest of us stared at the door after it been closed wondering... what the hell is wrong with her?

CRISTY'S P.O.V.

Oh, shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... first fanfic. Enjoy :) I am going to make one for Dougie too :D not sure about Harry but I won't make one for Tom cause I love him and Giovanni together. :D