Obviously

What Was I Thinking Of?

Olivia, Danny’s girlfriend, was running around screaming looking truly terrified.

I am so glad that I did not walk in on them having sex.

But what about the scene you walked into now?

That’s different.

I stood there in the doorway staring at what was happening.

Olivia was still running around the flat, her face tear-stained. Danny on the other hand was running around, chasing Olivia, with a bat in his hands.

What? This isn’t Danny.

But it really was. His face was red and most probably slightly drunk. I know Danny; he wouldn’t abuse his girlfriends or anyone else. I just don’t know why he is doing what he is doing.

“Olivia! How could you?” He yelled angry, not noticing me.

I quickly closed the door shut so that people outside wont hear.

“I am sorry Danny, I swear, I really am!” Olivia cried.

She was walking away backwards.

“You said that the last 4 times!” Danny yelled even angrier now.

“Danny, please listen to me! Matt and I were drunk, we were just dancing and then it…progressed.” Olivia said.

So that’s it. Olivia cheated on Danny…apparently for the fifth time.

Poor Danny

“I am so sick of your cheating Olivia! Am I not good enough for you? After all the things I’ve done for you, all the time I spent with you, all the things I gave you.” Danny said, his grip on the bat tightening.

Olivia is spoiled. I know that for a fact. Danny always spoils his girlfriends.

“I really am sorry Danny.” Olivia said.

“Well, sorry isn’t good enough.” He said then lunged for Olivia.

Olivia ran away, screaming. Then she tripped. Danny was close behind her, holding the bat high. Olivia, being unbelievably slow and weak, couldn’t get up. So I did what I had to do…

I tackled Danny.

We landed on the floor with a loud thud, the bat still in his hands. I tried keeping him down but he was too strong for me, he was going to get me off him soon.

I looked back at Olivia and yelled “RUN, GO NOW!”

I turned back to Danny unsure if Olivia even moved.

“GET OFF ME!” Danny yelled from under me.

Danny would soon be up, I couldn’t let him. I know that Olivia was still in the apartment.

Why, you ask, because she is stupid and did not run.

If Danny was free, he would just chase Olivia around London. He was drunk, not much we could do.

Which is why I did what I did next…

I kissed him.

At first he didn’t do anything, and then he started to kiss back. He dropped the bat and wrapped his arms around my waist. I ran my hands through his curly brown hair as the kiss deepened. His hands moved lower down, but I didn’t care; all I cared about was my lips on his.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I was originally going to post this Friday but when I checked the story today it had 3 stars. :D

YAY!

So as a thank you I decided to put this up today :P Enjoy...

comments are still loved and will forever be lovely.

***

Ok, so I doubt Danny would ever do something that bad to his girlfriend or anyone but I just needed to add drama....and I dont know if Olivia really did cheat on Danny...or whatever...again for the drama...so yeah. I thought of this scene around the start of the story but didn't know how to fit in... :)

***

I have the next chapter typed up already...but i didn't want to spoil you, especially since the next one is a long one. :) well it seems long at least. :)) and I have the idea for the one after that. I would have typed it but then I had to do homework...so if my internet doesn't go bogus on me it will be posted on Friday...unless my plans change and it will be posted on either Thursday or Saturday :P

anyway

Honey, comments are all I ask for but candy is nice too