Obviously

Oh me

“CRISTY!” someone yelled causing me to wake up from mypleasant interesting dream.

I jumped up from the couch, completely awake from the yell.

“Good you are awake” Tom said standing in front of me.

“Why did you wake me up?” I whined really wanting to go back to sleep.

You just want to continue that lovely dream of yours don’t you?

No

Liar

Maybe, I don’t know.

“Because the world is now flat, we got squished by meteors and ended up flat with tiny godzillas roaming around the earth and we needed to go in hiding so we can attack Tom with bananas!” Dougie said from beside me.

I jumped surprised that he was there. I didn’t even notice him until he yelled his insane reason, I laughed nonetheless.

“Is Zukie or Jerry one of those tiny godzillas?” I asked playing along.

“Yup!” He replied smugly.

I chuckled and he turned his attention back to the TV.

“Ok Tom, what is the real reason?” I asked him looking straight into his brown eyes.

He moved from his spot in front of me to the spot beside me, sandwiching me between him and Dougie.

“I can’t go celebrate with you tonight” he said sadly

I frowned but quickly changed my expression.

“Why not?” I asked.

I was psyched to celebrate. I haven’t been out in awhile and I wanted to tonight even if it would have been just Tom, Danny and I.

“Something went wrong in the studio and I need to record my vocals again.” He replied

Poor Tom

Now what are you going to do?

I didn’t reply the voice since I didn’t have an answer. So much of going out tonight.

“Oh, I guess we can just do something another night.” I said leaning on the couch.

“No, you have to do something tonight.” Tom said.

“By myself?” I asked him.

That would be…uhm…odd.

“No with Danny” Tom said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

What?

“Tom, you do know that Danny and I don’t exactly have the best relationship…” I said hoping he would get what I was trying to say.

“And? Come on Cristy you deserve to celebrate, even if it is with genius over there.” Tom said pointing to Danny who was currently spacing out.

“I don’t think he would want to…” I said, crossing my arms.

You see, I don’t even know why we aren’t close. We used to be, I promise. No, it isn’t the fact that he got big headed when he got famous so we stopped being closed, it was before that. Of course I barely got to see Danny. I went to school at first in OBH, the same as Harry and then was sent to boarding school somewhere near Uppingham School, and I would usually spend breaks with my grandparents in Corringham, Essex or visiting Tom and his family in Harrow. I wasn’t in Bolton much but when I was home I would try to spend as much time as I could with Danny. Even though he was a year older than me and had his friends he still always had time for me. Every Christmas break we would have this thing on Christmas day where we would meet up in a nearby park and talk and catch up since the next time we would most probably see each other was summer. Christmas day was the only day we knew for sure that we would see each other. It was really fun and went on for years…until one year it stopped. I don’t know why. It wasn’t my choice, it was Danny’s.

And you still don’t know why.

“I’ll talk to him.” Tom said as he stood up.

He motioned to Danny and together they went to the kitchen. I tried to listen to their conversation but failed so I just started paying attention to the TV. I soon got bored with the TV and Dougie and Harry were talking about something and I didn’t want to bother them. I tried reaching for the remote but couldn’t.

Another hand reached for it.

“Here” Danny said taking a seat beside me and gave me the remote.

I mumbled something and started channel surfing.

“Got to go!” Tom said and headed for the door.

We all chorused a ‘bye’ and started doing what we were just doing.

I was focused on my channel surfing.

“It’s just you and me tonight” Danny whispered in my ear, ruining my concentration.

His voice causing me to shudder.

I saw him smirk and I glared at him.

Like I said, we were civil.
♠ ♠ ♠
kind of filler-ish but kind of important.

I gave out the reason why she knew the members of the band even before they thought about the band.... :) finally :)

I will forever love comments and commenters.

ok...so I am trying to update as often as I can with my stories...trying to alternate which I updated....next should be the other McFLY fanfic "It's Dani with an 'I' not a 'Y'" I am not sure when I will update because its 2 weeks until exams so teachers are cramming in the projects, quizzes and long tests this week and next week...but I promise I will try to update that story (or any story) soon. but the brightside is after exams its break...so I might be able to update more...unless I am going somewhere :)) anyway... I'll try to update a lot, soon. :)