Obviously

Memories are Priceless

Image

“A candy store Danny…seriously?” I said letting a smile form on my face.

“Yeah…you like?” he asked sounding unsure.

“Yeah Danny I love it! Come on I want candy!” I said dragging him inside.

A candy store! I don’t think anyone else would have thought of that…and I loved it. I really did.

“What are you getting?” Danny asked as we looked at all the candy.

There are so many.

Then get them all.

“Cristy?” Danny said, waving a hand in front of my face.

I blinked then looked at him realizing I was spacing out.

“What are you getting?” he asked again.

“Uhm…my second voice is telling me to get all…” I said unsure.

“Second voice?” Danny asked, laughing a bit.

Oops.

“Mhmm…” I said looking at all the candy.

He laughed and then looked at me.

“Then get everything.” He said.

I stared at him, my mouth slightly open.

“Everything?” I said thinking about all the candy.

“Yeah” he said chuckling.

Let me tell you, there was a lot of candy. So many I couldn’t tell you all of them. The store was big too…and full of candy except for the counter where I saw they were also selling cupcakes and drinks and tables and chairs.

“Everything would…cost a lot.” I said trying to narrow down my list of candy.

So far on my list…everything

“I’ll pay for it.” He offered lining up.

“No…come on I just got a job and as I said it’s going to cost a lot.” I said

“I am a rockstar remember? Tonight we are celebrating that you got a job and I am paying.” He said as he reached the front of the line.

“How may I help you tonight sir?” The girl behind the counter asked a big smile on her face.

“Uhm…I would like one chocolate chip shake and…one of everything.” Danny said to the girl sounding very serious about his choices.

“Everything sir?” she clarified.

“Yes everything and don’t forget my chocolate chip shake.” Danny said smiling.

“Ok” she said and then added the prices of the things.

I was about to check how much it cost when Danny blocked my way.

“OI!” I said.

“You can’t see.” Danny said after he paid.

“No fair!” I said crossing my arms and pouting.

“No pouting! I just got you one of everything.” He said pouting too.

I let a smile creep on my face.

“Fine!” I said and shook his hand as if we just made a deal.

You technically did.

“Wouldn’t you like to sit Ms. Richards?” Danny asked.

I looked at the tables and decided which one to pick.

This store reminds me of a café.

A candy café!

I decided to pick the table in the far corner. This is my night, I don’t want anyone to notice its Danny and then act all girl-fan-ish so then we have to run. I want to be able to enjoy my candy in peace.

Danny followed me as I walked to the table.

“Where is my candy?” I said pouting once more, noticing that he wasn’t carrying anything.

“She said they will bring it here. You did order everything.” He said sitting across from me.

Oh damn, I just ordered everything.

Who cares?!?! It is your night…LIVE IT!

I seriously think the voices inside my head are bi-polar. They are always switching sides and have very different attitudes.

“Cristy? Yoo-hoo” Danny said waving his hand in front of my face.

“Yeah?” I replied

“Having a nice conversation with the voices inside your head?” Danny asked with a straight face.

How did he know?

How did he pull that sentence off with a straight face?

“Very interesting actually…” I replied.

I never talked to anyone about the voices inside my head. They were something I kept to myself. So why was I telling Danny?

“Mhmm…” he said getting a spoonful of ice cream and stuffing it in his mouth.

ICE CREAM! WHERE DID HE GET THE ICE CREAM?

Wow, the two voices were synchronized…

Oh shit! Another voice?

No…

“DANNY! Where did you get the ice cream?” I asked realizing the table was full of sweets and sours.

“They brought some candy while you were talking to your voices.” He said getting another spoonful of ice cream.

“Oh.” I said then looked at the table again.

That is a lot of candy.

And Danny said it was only some of it

Where did he get the ice cream?

“HEY! You didn’t order ice cream!” I said a little bit louder than I should have.

A smirk appeared on his face.

“I didn’t” he said smirk still present.

“So that’s mine!” I said standing up and walking over to his side.

“Yup it is!” He said getting another spoonful.

“HEY!” I said and tried to get it.

He stretched his arms in the other way while he used his other hand to stop me from getting it.

“Danny!” I whined.

Ok, so in case you haven’t noticed, candy and sweets are my weakness. Almost everyone I know knows about my weakness. It is not fair.

“Aww…does Cristy want ice cream?” he asked in a baby voice.

I nodded my head. I really will do anything for candy…almost anything.

He got a spoonful of ice cream and was going to feed it to me like a choo-choo train. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth but the ice cream never came.

Your nose has some ice cream though.

My eyes shot open as I realized that the ice cream was on my nose and not in my mouth. I saw Danny laughing his ass off on the chair and the ice cream on the table. I picked up the bowl and spoon. I got a spoonful of melted ice cream and threw it at his face.

His reaction was priceless.

I smiled evilly at him and place the bowl and spoon back on the table.

I was going to go back to my seat when his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards him. I stumbled and fell on his lap.

“Hey Ice Cream Nose” he said looking at me in the eyes.

“Hey Ice Cream Face” I said smiling, enjoying the sight of ice cream roll down his face.

As I watched the ice cream roll down his face something wet and sticky hit mine.

I let out a small scream as the ice cream hit my face.

“DANNY!” I said hitting him playfully on the shoulder.

“What?” he asked as if he didn’t do anything.

Whatever Bolton Boy…

I was about to retaliate when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped slightly and turned around.

Harry, Dougie and Izzy

Oh my…
♠ ♠ ♠
another voice! damn :|

comments please!

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO COMMENTED :) ....next chapter is in writing :P so you better start typing those comments :)