Obviously

Caught

“Hey” I said stuttering a bit, getting off Danny’s lap.

He kept his grip around my waist tight at first but then he let go.

What’s up with him?

Danny and Cristy sitting in a tree…

“Hey Cristy” Harry said

I looked at Dougie and saw a smirk on his face. I stared at him and mouthed ‘what?’ he replied ‘nothing’.

I ignored the smirk especially since I knew what it meant.

“Were we interrupting anything?” Dougie asked still smirking.

“No” I answered quickly

“Ok…” Izzy said before the awkward silence came.

“So…why are you three here?” I ask breaking the silence.

“It’s raining” Harry said pointing out the window.

“Oh.” I said only noticing now that they are drenched.

“You are wet!” I said.

“No bloody way” Dougie said pulling a chair from another table and sitting on it.

He reached out and got a pack of strawberry and grape nerds. I held his wrist to stop him from getting it.

“What?” he asked still holding the candy.

“I only have one of that” I said.

Strawberry and grape was one of my favorite flavors.

“You sure you only have one?” he asks holding on to the box of nerds and eyeing the pile of candy.

“Yes I am sure” I said looking at him straight in the eye.

“Cristy just let him have it” Harry said trying to avoid a fight.

I sighed and let go of Dougie’s wrist. Harry didn’t seem to be in such a good mood tonight and I don’t want to piss him off.

“I thought you two had a date” I say to the lovely couple.

Harry’s face goes cold.

Oops.

RUN!

“Rain” he says his voice barely over a whisper.

I didn’t know exactly what he was going to do but I knew it had something to do with being outdoors. I nod and turn back to the candy.

Which should I eat first?

I decided to eat the razzles first.

“Iz you want some ra—“ I got cut off by a cellphone ringing.

Harry stands up and answers his ringing phone. He walks of and continues talking on the phone.

“I would love some” Izzy replies getting some from the pack

Harry comes back but just drags Danny and Dougie away from the table.

“I guess it’s just us girls” I said smiling

“With all this candy” she said her eyes scanning the mountain in front of her.

“Yeah” I said dreamily.

Izzy and I went through the mountain and divided the candy into 4 piles. One was for me, one was for her, one was for the undecided and the last one was for the boys—it was a very small pile.

“A lot of candy” izzy said her pile was most probably a hill.

“Lots” I said

“Hi girls—woah!” Harry said in a better move than he was a few moments ago.

“That pile is for you boys” I said pointing to their tiny pile.

“Generous” Dougie said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and went through the undecided pile.

“Iz, we have to go” Harry said

“But it’s raining” Izzy said putting her candy in her purse.

See everyone loves candy!

“I know” Harry replies and leads her to the door.

They leave with a quick wave.

“Got to go, need to follow them” Dougie said, standing up and followed the lovey-dovey couple out the door.

“Are you going to leave soon too?” I ask Danny with an eyebrow raised.

“No, tonight we are celebrating remember?” he replied.

I nodded and went back to my candy. It was very distracting and very yummy.

I was enjoying my candy until yet another wet and sticky thing attacked my hair. I look up and see Danny holding a spoon and a cup. His mouth shaped as a ‘o’.

“Danny…” I say slowly standing up.

He stands up too and backs away from the table.

I tackle him and he falls to the floor. He tries to get me off him but I am like…tape.

“Exucse me miss and mister…” someone said.

Danny and I looked up to see a not so happy lady in her 40s or 50s.

I got off Danny and he helped me stand up.

Why do I feel like a little girl about to get punished?

“I want to thank you for buying so many things but I would have to ask you to please leave.” She said.

I stared at her. We were being kicked out? I have never been kicked out of anything.

There’s a first for everything.

It isn’t like what you were doing was wrong exactly…

No it wasn’t…it just looked wrong.

Tsk, tsk, dirty mind…

“What about all the food we ordered?” Danny asked.

She pointed to the two people behind her who were carrying one huge box each.

“You can get your drinks another time. We’ll remember you…we promise.” She said.

I looked at our table and realized that it was empty.

Guess they place the candy in the box.

What about my piles?

Too bad…

I turn to face Danny and realize that he was already carrying one box. I went to other person and realize it was the girl from the cashier. She gave me an apologetic look and gave me the box she was carrying.

Shit, it’s heavy.

That’s what you get…
♠ ♠ ♠
Started writing next chapter as this uploads :)) should be up and ready to read some time this week. :) (dont forget to comment) but dont expect an update this weekend :P wont be here :) so the next chapter should be up on wednesday or thursday...if i wont be able to update then i am sorry my internet is evil:)

Plus...I need to update my other stories :))