Obviously

Wake Up Call

I woke up from a pleasant dream with unicorns by my phone ringing obnoxiously loud.

“Hello there
The angel in my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if you want
Where you can always find me
We’ll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we’ll wish this will never end (never end)”


I groaned and looked for my evil phone, wondering why in the world Dougie would be calling me.

I found my bag near the door and looked around for my Sony Ericsson W980 Walkman phone. I found it and flipped it open.

“Hello?” I said my voice hoarse.

“Cristy!” Dougie yelled from the other end.

“Ouch Dougie not too loud.” I said

“Hangover?” he asked

“No, tired, sleepy, you woke me up.” I said using more energy than I intended to.

“Ok…WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?” he yelled once more.

I was about to reply when I realize I wasn’t exactly sure. I looked around and saw a sleeping Danny.

Oh yeah, Danny’s

“In Danny’s flat” I said looking at the bed longingly.

“Oh ok” Dougie said and hung up.

Freak

Bed

I went back to the bed wanting to be asleep once more.

I lay in bed for awhile trying to go back to sleep but realize I couldn’t. So I got out of the bed and noticed I was freezing.

Why does Danny keep his flat so cold?

Without waking up Danny I went through his closet and looked for a jacket I could borrow. I found a gray hoodie with exaggerated stitches on the side.

Weird, I have never seen Danny wear this…

Well, before you barely saw him without the band.

I went to the kitchen deciding to cook breakfast. Hopefully Danny would have food unlike Dougie.

I opened his refrigerator to find eggs, cheese and beer…only.

What’s with these boys? Don’t they know how to eat?

I settled on cooking omelets with cheese.

Not my fault Danny doesn’t have anything else I can add to the omelet.

I just finished cooking two omelets when Danny came out of the room. His curly brown hair was messy and he was still shirtless.

I place the omelets on a plate and place them on the table.

“Evening” I greeted him smiling.

I feel like an old married couple…

Ew….

“Evening” he mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

He looked up and his face went cold when he saw me wearing his hoodie.

I didn’t think he’d be mad that I would borrow his hoodie. He barely wears this one anyway.

“Where did you find that?” He asked his voice monotone.

“Uhm…in your closet” I said

“Take it off” he said his voice still emotionless.

I stared at him.

“What?” I asked making sure I heard him right.

“Take it off and go.” he said sounding angry.

Fine

I took off his hoodie and threw it at him. He pointed to the door and I quickly got my bag and clothes from his room and left his flat.

So much for actually being friends with him…I guess its back to being civil.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe :) I love the comments :) You are all awesome!

So I decided to update because of all your comments :) Its exam week this week so I am not so sure if I will be able to update more or update less....