Obviously

I Need

I was pretty pissed off at Danny for just kicking me out like that just because I wore his hoodie. I don’t even know what’s so special about that godforsaken hoodie!

Stupid fucking Daniel Alan David Jones…I hope you burn in hell…no wait…not that mean…I hope you gain weight and lose that fucking sexy body of yours…yeah.

I ran down the stairs and started banging on the door of Dougie’s (and technically my) apartment.

“SHUT UP AND GO AWAY!” I heard Dougie yell from the other side.

What’s wrong with everyone today? Seriously is it be an ass to Cristy day today? I think I missed the damn memo.

“DOUGIE FUCKING LEE POYNTER OPEN THE DAMN DOOR NOW BEFORE I BREAK IT!” I yelled.

Anger was boiling inside of me even though I was freezing because I was still in his clothes.

Dougie swung open the door half-naked and I ran in dropping my bag on the floor.

“CRISTY!” Dougie yelled as I slammed the bathroom door shut.

I quickly took off all my clothes and jumped into the shower.

I needed to wash away what happened just less than an hour ago. I need to forget all the confusion I am feeling. I need to get rid of the questions that are attacking me. I need to breathe.

Danny Jones is confusing and I really do hope he gains weight.

Once I was done taking a shower I realized that I didn’t have any clothes so I wrapped the towel around me body and opened the door slightly. I let my head poke out and looked around the room.

“DOUGIE!” I called.

Nothing

I guess he went somewhere. Anyway, I quickly made a run to my bedroom and changed into green shorts and a black tank top. I closed my eyes, my mind wandering but even through all the unease I felt I found my way into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
really short :) and filler-ish but not really:) I know I am sorry :) But I thought you guys deserved an update. I was really debating on separating this chapter and the next...so I did :) next one...I am still writing. I am not sure when I'll be able to finish writing it and post it because I havent been feeling well lately...so I havent been able to write. :) Sorry :) I'll try as soon as possible :)