Obviously

I Wish I Did

Dougie’s POV

I shut my phone close once she didn’t answer.

Why the hell wouldn’t she answer?

“Harry!” I yelled grabbing my coat.

“Yeah?” he yelled back.

“I am going out ok?” I said opening the door.

“OK, see ya mate!” Harry yelled.

I closed the door and started walking to mine and Danny’s building. I opened the door and made my way to Danny’s flat. Once I got there it was empty.

Maybe they are out…finally realizing…

I made my way to the kitchen deciding to get something to eat. As I passed the room Cristy was staying in I heard something from the other side. Someone was breathing hard and sniffing…someone was crying.

I opened the door slowly and saw Cristy crying her heart out. I quickly went to her and wrapped and arm around her trying to comfort her.

“I am so fucked up!” She yelled between breaths.

“Shh, what happened Cristy?” I asked her my voice soft.

“I screwed everything up Doug…” she said trying to control her breathing.

“No hun, what did you do?”

“I slapped him Doug! I don’t know why but I slapped him! I am so stupid!”

“Who?”

“Danny! I am so stupid! I want him so bad but there is no way he is going to take me. there never was a chance! I hate myself!”

“What happened Cristy?”

“He kissed me Dougie! I loved it! It was the best kiss! I just had to fuck it up by slapping him! Now I bet he’ll hate me forever! I just can’t get over it Dougie! I can’t!”

“Get over what?”

“Six years ago I came back to Bolton! I couldn’t find him! Summer 2002 we were going to spend it together and I couldn’t find him anywhere! I finally found him and he acted like he didn’t want to be there. I admitted I liked him! HE RAN AWAY! The next time I saw him he was with another girl! They were seemed pretty cozy if you ask me!”

I froze, shocked.

Once she realized I wasn’t moving anymore she looked at me with wide-eyes.

“No. no one was supposed to know that! Fuck!” she yelled standing up.

I stayed where I was. I did not know that.

“You told Danny you liked him?” I asked my voice surprisingly soft.

“Well, not exactly, but I kissed him! Isn’t that good enough?” She said running a hand through her hair.

I stood there utterly confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the chapters are short but they are important!

ANYWAY! LAST UPDATE FOR 08! I am so sorry I wont be able to update while I am on break. I am not even sure if I'll be able to go to Mibba.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!