Obviously

Yes I would Like Some Ice Cream

August 13, 2002

Dear Danny,

It’s almost the end of summer and I have barely seen you. What’s up? I am sorry if kissing you made you uncomfortable but it’s been almost two months since. Can we please talk about it? I really miss you and I am leaving in around 2 weeks. I don’t know what I did but I am really sorry and I want to make it up to you. Ice cream? My treat, c’mon please? I really miss you, I swear I do.

Come talk to me, or write back at least ok?

Love,
Cristy

August 17, 2002

Dear Danny,

What’s wrong Danny? I saw you at the mall today and you didn’t even wave! What did I do?!?! Can you please share the reason why you are being such a jerk? I miss you Danny, I don’t know what happened but I bet we can fix it! I know we can! Danny, what’s wrong? Seriously, tell me.

Love,
Cristy

August 23, 2002

DANNY!!!

Where are you? Why have you gone missing? I need to see you! I have something to tell you! It’s really important! Please talk to me!

Hugs, kisses, and love,
Cristy

August 27, 2002

DANIEL ALAN DAVID JONES

SCREW YOU! I HOPE YOU BURN IN BLOODY HELL! THIS SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY WAY I CAN CATCH YOUR ATTENTION! APPARENTLY RUNNING AFTER YOU DOES NOT CATCH YOUR ATTENTION! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN TALK TO YOU BUT YOU DON’T TALK BACK! WHY CAN’T YOU JUST BE A MAN AND TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG? I AM SO CONFUSED AND THIS IS SO FUCKED UP! I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING AND IF I DID I ALREADY SAID I AM SORRY!!!!!! WHY DON’T YOU JUST PICK UP YOUR BLOODY PHONE AND CALL ME?! JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE ANOTHER GIRL IS NO REASON TO JUST FORGET ME! IT NEVER HAS BEEN, IT SHOULDN’T BE LIKE THAT NOW EITHER.

YOU KNOW WHAT?

SCREW YOU DANNY! YOU ARE SUCH A COWARD. SURE I THOUGHT MAYBE STUPID, HYPER, CRAZY BUT IT SEEMS TO BE LIKE YOU ARE A JERK, DICK AND AN ASSWIPE!

ENJOY SUMMER DICKHEAD!

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO THIS IS FROM.

August 28, 2002

Cristy,

Sorry, have fun in school.

Danny


***

Danny read all her letters from that summer and pulled out the letter he had originally written for her but never sent…

Dear Cristy,

You don’t know how much I want to admit I like you but I am not sure if you like me and damn I sound like a fucking chick. I don’t care though. I miss you too and I want to kiss you again but you broke my heart when you didn’t show Christmas day and I think you are just playing with my feelings. I don’t know if I can trust you, I wish I did. This may be the only way I get to tell you this so hear I go…

I like love you Cristy. I don’t know for how long but it just sort of happened. I miss you and I don’t like Ellise (the girl who is always around me) she is just there so that I don’t have to think about you but it doesn’t work. I miss you and I want you in my arms. Summer has sucked big time without you and I know it’s my fault but still.

I really hope you get to read this.

Danny


Danny crumpled the already crumpled paper and threw it to the opposite wall. He rested his head in his hands regretting not sending the letter. He stood up and got the letters he took out and place them back in and closing in but before that he got one more letter.

December 14, 2002

Danny,

I miss you like hell.

Cristy


It gave him hope that she really liked him. A few hours ago the same hope had resurfaced but was shattered when she slapped him.

Cristy is just out to mess with my feelings and screw me up. I can’t let that happen.

But I want her too
♠ ♠ ♠
So :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR. Yes I know I am late :)

anyway, first update for 09! I hope you like it.

It is really just to explain their past...so hopefully you get it more.

and...7 stars! I LOVE YOU GUYS! That is freaking awesome! Thank you sooo much!