Obviously

Oh Not From You Of Course

“WAKEY! WAKEY CRISTY…uh…WISTY!” A high pitched voice yelled right next to my ear. I screamed in surprise and fell of the bed. I rubbed my head and felt a bump on my forehead. I glared at the person who woke me up but then smiled once I realized who it was.

“DREA!” I yelled. I then tackled her and we landed on the bed. “What the hell are you doing here?”

“Visiting you, duh!” She said a-matter-of-factly.

“No, I mean, what are you doing here in England? You are supposed to be in France!” I said.

“Oh, I arrived last night. France was boring me. I tried calling you before my flight left but you never answered. You were too busy going out Danny.” Drea said while wiggling her eyebrows at me.

“How did you find out?” I asked.

“Dougie told me. You couldn’t even call to tell me?” She said.

“You were in France! It would have been way too expensive to call you! I am not made of money you know! I am barely making any money right now.” I said the last sentence made me sad. Drea looked at me sadly but soon perked up again.

“About that, I found you a job!” She said while clapping her hands.

“Are you serious?” I asked her.

“Yeah! So quit your lousy record store job!” she said. I looked at her suspiciously.

“I am not sure. I like selling records.” I said thinking about it.

“Yeah, sure you do but you barely make any money. I know it sounds superficial honey but it’s the truth.” Drea said rubbing my back.

I sighed deeply and tried not to think about it.

“Anyway tell me about your date with Danny.” She said as she changed her position so she could sit Indian style.

“It was amazing.” I said truthfully. “We went to this renaissance fair and had to dress up to fit the theme. I ended up going to jail and Danny had to kiss me –on the cheek, so I could be set free. Then we rode this horse and…it was just wonderful.”

“Wow, how detailed.” Drea said sarcastically.

“Hey! I just don’t know how to–“ I started but got cut off by Drea’s phone ringing. She answered and stood up before hanging up.

“Sorry Cristy but I’ve got to go. Work called.” She said as she started walking towards the door.

“Oh ok, but wait about that job?” I asked her just as she was half way out of the flat.

“You’ll find out soon!” She replied and then left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I am sorry for making you wait so long but in all fairness barely anyone commented on the last chapter which made me really sad for awhile. Another reason was because I was thinking of where I was going with this story and I found out. :> So warning it is almost the end for this one. I am not exactly sure how many more chapters but not much.