Obviously

Kisses Are The Sweetest Goodbyes

The soft patter of rain made its way to my ears as I hugged Harry. He squeezed me tighter and lifted me a bit before letting go.

A tiny tear made its way out of my eye and slowly down my cheek. Harry wiped it away with his thumb and made me look at him.

“You behave, visit, and call. Ok?” He said as I meekly nodded my head.

As you have most probably guessed by now I am about to leave for America. After my fight with Danny last night I called Ms. Menks and said I could go to America as soon as she wanted which is why it is only the night after Danny and I fought and I haven’t seen him since.

“What?” Harry asked, obviously wanting me to talk. I chuckled a bit at his stubbornness before replying. “I will, I promise Harry.”

With one last tear and one final hug I moved on to Dougie who was staring intently at the floor. I laughed at him and playfully hit his arm. He looked up at me and faked hurt.

“Ouch Cristy, that hurt!” he said with his closed fist over his heart. I engulfed him in a hug before he could do anything else and just as quickly he hugged me back, his grip ever so tight. We did nothing but hug as a comfortable silence surrounded us.

We pulled away as a few tears streamed down my face. Just like Harry, Dougie wiped them away and smiled a small smile at me. He hugged me again and I gratefully wrapped my arms around him.

“One of these days Cristy, I am going to get a cooler ice cream than yours.” He said as we hugged. We pulled away and I scoffed. “Dream on Poynter.”

I moved on to Tom, the last of them. Danny didn’t come or if he was then he wasn’t here yet. I knew this would be hard. I was actually leaving Tom, something I thought I would never do. He has never left me and I felt bad for leaving him but he knew I needed to do this. He understood.

“Come here” he said with his arms open wide. I ran into them despite the short distance between us. As I hugged him, the tears flowed freely from my eyes. He swayed us side to side before letting me go. He tried wiping all the tears away but failed since they would always be replaced by new ones.

“Don’t cry Cristy. We’ll still see each other.” He said. “You have to come back for Gi and my wedding you know?” I smiled at that and nodded.

“Hey! Mine too!” Harry said and I looked over at him and stuck my tongue out at him. He returned the gesture.

“So this isn’t goodbye. You’ll be back here in what, 2 months?” Tom said and I nodded my head again. Thankfully, Tom’s and Harry’s weddings were just going to be a week apart so I didn’t have to come back and forth. But still, I’ll miss my boys till then.

I hugged Tom again and let go once my flight was called. I grabbed my purse and my carry-on bag and walked to the gate. I turned around before going in and waved goodbye to the boys for the last time. As I was going to turn around to enter the plane, I certain moving figure caught my eye.

The said figure ran through the crowded airport and passed the boys. He then stopped right in front of me and engulfed me in the tightest hug ever. I hugged back just as tight, happy that he actually came. I don’t care if it was a cliché I needed to see him.

“Promise you’ll come back.” His voice cracked as he said this. The tears fell down his face gracefully just like I bet mine were, staining my cheeks on the way.

“Danny, this is home…I’ll always come back.” I said. A small smile crept up on his face and he hugged me once more.

“You better.” He said before kissing me full on the lips. I smiled into the kiss but it was over way too soon. We pulled away, both of us knowing I was still going to go on the flight no matter what.

“Bye Danny” I said just as I was about to go through the gate so I could get on the plane.

“See you soon Cristy.” He said with a smile and salute.

And that’s the last thing I see before boarding on the plane and getting ready to start my new life.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
The last chapter. :O
Thanks you guys so much! 8 stars as I post this. :)
Please, please, please, please,please comment. This is the last chapter and it would make me feel really good if you say at least one word or a smiley. :D

Oh, and tell me if you want a sequel. :) My friend and I are trying to think of something but are having a hard time. If you guys don't want one then we won't bother anymore.

Thanks again! I love you all! :D