Status: Finished

The Dark Prince and Me...Wait, That's Not Right

Confused

He planted kisses on my bare back, all the way down to my butt where he planted little pecks on each cheek. I laughed.

“I’ve wanted to do that for a long time.” He whispered in my ear. His hand tracing my body line.

“It only took three months of being married.” I chuckled; I turned around to my back and faced him. He held his weight with his one hand. “If you would’ve come a few months ago to me and told me I would be here with you… I would’ve told you were crazy as hell.”

“Same here, but I’m glad I have you now with me, only for me.

“Did I hurt you?” He asked.

“Just a little… you’re… um… long.” He and I chuckled when my cheeks got red.

He kissed me with so much passion.

“I won’t ever let you go. I will always protect you.”

“I love you.”

“I love you.”

We kissed again and then it got further and further.

---Next Morning---

I had a huge grin on my face as I ate breakfast. Robin pecked my neck and I would giggle, he brought a girlie side of me I thought I never had.

He would whisper songs in my ear and I would remember Manny, so I asked him to just recite poems for me. Which he did, mostly Shakespeare.

If music be the food of love, play on,
Give me excess of it; that surfeiting,
the appetite may sicken, and so die.


While you were sleeping
while you were sleeping I felt your heart beating.
While you were sleeping in my head love was repeating.
While you were sleeping all I could do was smile.
While you were sleeping I watched you for a while.
While you were sleeping I always held your hand.
While you were sleeping I knew where my heart would land.
While you were sleeping you would hold me near.
While you were sleeping I would cry all my tears.
While you were sleeping from you I knew I wouldn't part.
While you were sleeping I gave to you my heart.
” By Alicia Click.

Dracula came down and saw our happy faces and he grinned.

“Had a good sleep?”

I had to restrain myself from laughing because there wasn’t much sleep last night.

“Yes, very good indeed.” Robin smirked.

“There won’t be training today, I thought I would give you kids a day off.”

“I’ll take Vina somewhere nice.” Robin grinned at me.

I was getting ready I noticed I was glowing. It was a happy glow. I was so happy for the first time in a long time.

Robin made me so happy. I can’t describe how I felt when he touches me or kisses me, it’s beyond words.

---One Week Later---

I woke up next to Robin once more bare and sore from the passionate night. He liked to keep close after every time. With his arm wrapped around my waist he snuggled his face on the back of my neck and I felt his cold breath.

When I heard him yawn, I turned around to face him.

He smiled as soon as his eyes landed on me.

“Morning, beautiful, did you sleep well?”

I nodded.

“This has been the best week of my life.” I snuggled closer to him.

“Let’s eat out.”

“Sure, I’m going to take a shower.”

When I was done, I was wearing a pair of flare jeans and a batman shirt. He was waiting for me outside the castle. He brought his car and not the limo driver, which was way better for me.

He opened the door for me like a gentleman. We talked about some random things, nothing of real importance.

He took me to a place that was sort of like a Denny’s or IHOP. I still wasn’t used to the weird creatures in the Underworld. They were so different, and shaped differently. I felt like I was sucked into a sci-fi movie or something.

“Table for two.”

“Of course, your highnesses.” The host bowed and showed us to a table that had a view of the city.

“I’m going to use the bathroom, order something for me.” He pecked my lips before leaving to the bathroom.

I scanned the menu right in my face. I make different faces as I read the menu.

“You always made faces when you didn’t know what to choose.”

I slowly set the menu down and my heart started to race.

“Manny?!”

There he was, standing in front of me with his familiar features. I wanted to smile and I did. I jumped from my seat and lunged myself at him, hugging him. He hugged me back and I felt him move to the crook of my neck, taking in my scent in a whiff.

“I missed you.” He whispered.

“Me, too, wait—what-what are you doing here in the Underworld?!” I suddenly realized where we were.

“I can’t tell you, I don’t have enough time… Vina… Dracula killed Melissa.”

I chuckled but then it faded as I read his face, he was serious about it.

“No, you’re wrong, it was the werewolves who broke you breaks and caused the accident.”

He shook his head in the middle of my sentence.

“No, it’s all lies… he’s lying to you and I wouldn’t be surprised if Robin was in on it too. Vina, you’re in danger.”

I shook my head.

“No, he loves me, Manny, he wouldn’t hurt me.” I felt my eyes getting wet.

“What are you doing here?” Robin’s voice brought me back.

Manny and Robin went face to face. Neither of them wanting to back down.

“You lying son of a bitch, why don’t you tell her who broke the breaks of my car and caused the accident that Melissa died at?”

“The werewolves.” He said with no hesitation in his voice. Manny smirked and chuckled.

“Liar.” He hissed. “You and your father were behind it!”

Robin remained the same.

“That’s ridiculous.”

“Really? Then, why haven’t you gotten any of the werewolves responsible, it’s been three months?”
“Things take time.”

“Not this long.”

“How the fuck do you know any of this? You’re just a mortal, you shouldn’t be here, unless… someone teleported you here.”

“Hello, Robin.” A velvet voice came from behind me. I jumped and turned around and looked into some really blue eyes.

They were beautiful and so deep they seemed endless. His hair was platinum blonde and he was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. The shirt showed his built body.

“Tristan.” Robin said they knew each other?

“It’s been a while, hasn’t it?”

“Just one hundred years.” Tristan shrugged with such confidence.

Robin smirked. “Why have you brought a mortal to my realm?”

“There are things you and Vina should be aware of. Your father killed Melissa and tried to kill Manuel as well.”

Robin shook his head.

“I’m not going to stand this, let’s go, Vina.”

“She’s not going anywhere.” Manny stepped in front of me.

Robin growled and showed his fangs.

“She’s my wife!”

“Manuel, step aside, there’s time, and Vina will find out for herself and she’ll come when she’s ready to accept the truth.”

“Why are you guys talking like I’m not fucking here?!”

Robin took my wrist and started to pull me.

---Car Drive back to the castle---

"You're not believing what Manuel said are you?" said Robin.

"It makes sense Rob, I mean your dad knew that with Melissa and Manuel out of the picture I would have no reason to return to earth, and he could keep me here forever." I said.

Robin pushed the gas now going 80mph.

"My dad would never do that." said Robin.

"He's Dracula. I don't want to make this sound cruel, but your dad sometimes is evil and....well mean." I said.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! HE'S GIVEN YOU SHELTER!" screamed Robin.

This got me angry.

"I NEVER ASKED HIM. I WAS FINE BEFORE YOU AND HE CAME INTO MY LIFE! IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE COME INTO MY LIFE MELISSA WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!!" I screamed louder, tears coming down.

I think I had gone too far. Robin now looked hurt.

"So you regret marrying me?" said Robin.

"No... And yes." I said sincerely. "It's a yes or a no." said Robin.

“Which one is it?" "I don't know okay?! I know I have strong feelings for you. But when I see Manuel...I....it confuses me." I said