Status: Finished

The Dark Prince and Me...Wait, That's Not Right

Hate and Pain

Melissa's grave was the farthest one. It was the best her parents could do on such short notice. As we got closer my heart beat faster and faster. Manuel held my hand.

"I can't do it!" I said turning back, but Manuel stopped me.

"No we're going to do this together." said Manuel.

"But--"

"No buts, Vina you're strong, I know you can do this. Do it for Melissa." said Manuel.

I look into his eyes, and nod. As we reach her tomb, I saw another person there.

"Robin, what are you doing here?" I asked. Manuel steps in front of me, but I move him.

"You were right, Vina, it was my father who killed your friend." said Robin. But I sensed something wrong. There was something wrong with Robin, he wasn't hurt or anything, but he felt different.

"You're not Robin." I said taking a step back.

"What do you mean? Vina it's me." said Robin taking my hand, I pull it back.

"Nice try Dracula, but I've been around Robin long enough to know who he is." I said.

Fake Robin smirks evilly and then Dracula shimmers back to his old self.

"You're smarter than I thought." said Dracula.

"What do you want?" asked Manuel.

"This conversation does not involve you human." snarled Dracula.

"Yeah, well stick this phalange up your ass!" said Manuel flicking him off. (Phalange- another word for finger.)

"Language, mortal." said Dracula then Manuel's neck started to tighten, and he was turning red.

"Stop it!" I yelled.

But he didn't listen. I put my hand so my palm is facing forward and I use my power to move him at least ten feet in the air and ten feet away. Manuel starts to breath again, and he goes back to his normal color. I leave the flowers and help him up. Dracula was nowhere to be found.

"Guess he left." said Manuel.

"Let's go back." I said. “I have to practice for tomorrow anyways."

"True." said Manuel and we walked back to the car and drove back.

"Wait, I want to stop by my house." I said.

"Why?" said Manuel.
"I just want to see it for the last time." I said.

"Alright." he said and we headed towards my house.

The place looked so empty. We stopped at my house; the place had so many memories. I step out the car and look at the house. I open the door and the door creaks as it opens. The house was cold and dark. I could see the dust, even though it was dark. I couldn't believe those 10 years ago, I was sliding down the stairs with a tray.

Then using the rail to make it look like I was surfing. I go up the stairs and into my mother's room. Tears wanted to fall but I held them back. I sat on the bed and laid back. In my mind I analyzed the past 5 years of my life.

Full of hate, and pain.

'Hopefully after all of this is done, I can go back to school and become a midwife nurse like I always wanted to be.' I thought. There’s a knock at the door and I see Manuel with a sorry look.

"We have to go. This will be the next place they'll look." said Manuel.

"Tienes razon. (You're right) Let's go." I said and with one last look at the room we left the house and drove back to the other house.

Manuel had a key and opened it. There were several voices coming from the living room. We walk into the living room to see my real mom and dad.

"Mom dad!" I went over to them and hugged them.

"Vina, thank God you're okay." said my mother as she hugged me. "We were deceived. We put you in behind enemy lines." said my dad.

"I'm fine. Its okay you didn't know. But now we can kick evil butt." I said.

"Yes we are." they both said.