Status: Finished

The Dark Prince and Me...Wait, That's Not Right

Floating

I went into the kitchen, and saw cooks, doing what they do best, which is..cook!.
"Do you have an empty bottle?" I asked.

"Yes, your highness." said the maid, and looked under the sink and there was an empty wine bottle. She hands it over.

"It'll do, thanks." I said and walked back to the living room to find, Pamela and Jessica back. They all look at me as I sit down."You're gonna play?"

"I guess." said Pamela. There was a small round table in the middle, so we all sit around the table. Across from me was Robin, Jessie and Jack. Next to me was Manuel, Melissa.

"You go first Melissa." I said handing her the wine bottle. She sighs, and puts the bottle on the table and gives it a spin. It took about thirty seconds to stop infront of James. I start to laugh, Melissa glares at me, and I stop."Sorry... for you." She walks over to James, and James was rather enjoying seeing Melissa suffer. He gets up and both are facing each other. James makes the move, and kisses Melissa. That lasted about a minute, until melissa broke it up and wiped her mouth.

"I'm next." said Pamela. She reaches the wine bottle and spins it. It lands on Jessie. Pamela puts a sad look.

"Oh, didn't get who you wanted?" I pouted my lip and trembled it for effect.

"It doesn't matter we've kissed before." said Pamela, who walks over to Jessie and make out. I mean full tounge make out. I make a disgusted look, and a fake puking face. The others laugh. Then Jessica made out with Jack. Manuel had to make out with Pamela. I swear, I thought she enjoyed that a little too much.

"It's Robin's turn." said Jessica. I started to get nervous. Why? I had no idea. The bottle spins, and spins, with each spin my heart thumped faster and faster. Then the top landed on....me, of course. I bang my head on the table. Others oohed. I look at Manuel, who was a little red on the face. Robin, didn't show any expression. We both get up, and face each other.

"Guess, you get a little taste before the wedding." he whispered in my ear. I just give him a mad look. He pulls me in, so I could feel his no beating chest. Then before I knew it, his lips were on mine. At first, I was almost fighting him, but slowly, I began to realize how much I was enjoying it, so I started to kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck, he 'asks' to enter my mouth, and I let him in. And I felt like I was floating, then Robin's stops."Uh... Vina... you're sorta floating.."

"Wh--?" I said snapping to reality, and I was a few inches in the air, slowly I come back down.

"Whoa, that was... interesting." said Melissa. Everything snapped back. I had made out with Robin infront of everyone. Some have smirks on their faces, well the three jerks were. Everyone else had suprised looks.Did they see me float? "I didn't know you could kiss like that."

"Uhh..who's next?" I said sitting back down.

"You." said Jessica.

"Oh..right." I said and spinned the bottle. It spinned for about ten seconds, and it stopped on....Manuel! There was even louder oohs."Great." I whispered to myself. Manuel, still had a jealous look on his face, but was relieved when the bottle landed on him. We both stand up. "Never saw this coming."

"Yeah, me either." He said shyly scratching the back of his head. He leans in, and we start to kiss. His kiss wasn't rough like Robin's, there was no lust, just sweet love. It was slow and beautiful. I felt at the top of the world. I didn't know he kissed that good, it wasn't better than Robin's but still great, yet I didn't float like with Robin.

Robin's p.o.v.

When the bottle landed on me, I was happy? Yes happy... I couldn't explain it but how I longed for Vina's lips on mine. We walk towards each other until we faced each other. I lean in and whisper.

"Guess you get a little taste before the wedding.", she glares at me. She was so cute angry. I pull her close to me, and if I had a heart it would thump faster. This never happened to me, it was a feeling hard to describe, but it was a great feeling. I could get lost in her hazel eyes forever. I go for it and kiss her. At first she tried to fight me, but slowly gave in, and she kissed back. It was a rough kiss. I brush her bottom lip 'asking' for entrance, and she accepts, and now we were making out. Then I felt her a little taller than usual, and I stop and see her floating... actually floating a few inches in the air.

"Uh Vina..you're sorta floating." I said.

"Wh--?" She said and realized what she was doing. She comes down slowly still in shock. We get back to the game and it was Vina's turn. The bottled spined, and landed on Manuel. Something hot in my stomach boiled, it was rage and jealousy. I never cared about someone else like this, let alone a mortal. They start to kiss, and it wasn't like mine, it was slowly and a real kiss. I turned my right hand into a fist, and now my knuckles were turing whiter. When they stopped, I didn't feel much like playing anymore.

"This is getting boring." said Melissa."Plus I gotta go home, or my dad will be furious, bye V, Manny give me a ride?"

"Yeah, sure." He said. He looks at Vina, and they smile. I try to ignore the urge to jump on Manny and suck him dry. Vina, sat on the couch touching her lips and in thinking mode.

"Well, we've got to go too... good bye your highness, I'll see you at the ball." said Melinda. The three J jerks follow her out the door, and Pamela, Jessica and Vina were the only ones left.

"Are you okay, Robin?" asked Vina.

"I'm great." I said sarcatically.

"Dude, you suck at sarcasam, whats wrong?" She insisted. I couldn't tell her that the kiss made me jealous. That being around her made me want to just kiss her and make love to her.

"I said I'm great." I hissed back and got up and headed towards our room.

Vina's p.o.v.

What the hell is his problem? Could he be jealous? No...he's not the type to fall in love with a mortal. I shook the thought off my mind, and went to our room. When I came in, Robin was undressing. I tip toe to the walk in closet and get some short-shorts, and a tight tank top that hugged my curves. I went to the bathroom and changed. My hair was down, and straight. I walk back into the room, and saw Robin looking at me.

"Whats your problem?" I said, with my hands on my hips.

"Why do you dress like that?" He said.

"What do you mean 'like that'?" I said.

"Proviking." he said.

"I don't dress provoking." I said and walked to the mirror, and grabbed some lotion and spreaded it on my legs.

"Stop that!" said Robin angrily, he gets off the bed and walks to me, so he's really close. I smelled his minty breath.

"What are you talking about, I'm not doing anything!" I yelled with a glare, I have to admit it, he was scary when he was mad.

"Yes you are, you're doing things that make me want to kiss you and touch you--"

"--and too much info.." I said and tried to pass him, but he grabs my arm stopping me from walking any further. "What the fuck do you want?!"

"YOU!" He said and pushed me on the bed, and got on top of me. He pins me to the bed. He puts my hands over my head, with one of his hands. I struggle to break free, but he was a Vampire

"What are you doing?! Let me go you jackass!" I said. He was really hurting me. He started to kiss me on the lips, but I bite his lips making him bleed. He licks the blood off, and then his fangs are showing. He has an evil smirk on his face. He sinks his fangs on my neck."Noooo!!! Robin stop!! Help!" I yelled. But nothing happened. Then a gust of air, pulled Robin off me, and into the wall, making a big dent in the wall. I fall off the bed, blood still coming out my neck. I didn't know how he got off me but I got up and ran to the door.

"Vina! Wait I'm sorry!" I heard Robin say, but I kept running. In the hallway, I saw Chelsea in her robe.

"Whats... Vina what happened?" said Chelsea with a concerned voice. Yeah, I was surprised too.

"That fucking prince of yours bit me!" I yelled holding the blood from coming out.

"Vina, I want you to listen to me, you can heal yourself... don't ask why yet, just concentrate on the injury, and breathe in deep..." she said. It didn't make sense, no one could heal themselves. But more blood was coming out. So I close my eyes and with my hand still on my neck, I take deep breaths. The hand on my neck started to feel warm. I take my hand off, and there was no more blood. I run to one of the many bathrooms, and look in the mirror. There was no mark, not even a scar. It was healed. Then I look at my hand, it was glowing and there was like glitter around the glow.

"How... what... Did I just.." I started to say. Then the glow faded and my hand was back to normal.Chelsea was at the door amazed by what I did. Behind her came Robin with a worried/sorry look. Anger in built up, and l felt a power inside me, like to no other. Like a invisible shield, came out my body and hit Chelsea and Robin, throwing them against the hallway wall. I walk out the bathroom, and towards the stairs. I wanted to get out that place.

"Vina, watch out!" said Robin. One of the maids was carrying something heavy, and to avoid crashing with her, I had to turn, but that meant going over the rail... which I did. I fell over the rail and down to the ground, I covered my face with my arms and shut my eyes tightly. I was waiting for the impact, but it never came. I open my eyes and I was floating five feet in the air. I was breathing like I just ran the marathon or something. Then I fell to the ground, and hit the ground with a thud. I get up and see if I was alright.

"Whats wrong with me?" I said scared. This had never happened to me before, it was new, exciting but new.

"They're your powers." said a voice from the dark. I squint my eyes, there was a figure in the shadows. It was Robin's father, Dracula.

"Powers? What powers?" I said confused and scared. I hated being left out of things, especially when it involved me.

"Haven't you ever done things, when you were younger of course, that you couldn't explain?" He said. Then I remember, one time, I had fallen down a tree but I never hit the ground, instead, I sorta floated down, I didn't think of it much back then, I think I was four or three.

"I guess, but what does it mean?" I said.

"Vina, you are a Fallen Angel." he said with a smile on his face and his fangs visible.

"A Fallen Angel?" I repeated.

"Don't tell me you haven't had dreams of your true parents." he said. My eyes widen, how..wait true parents?

"True parents?" I repeated. It was more confusing.

"I guess I'll start from the beginning...long ago, there was a prophecy made..that God would send an Angel, when he thought that dark times were coming for mankind...so he asked his most trustworthy angels, to send you to earth, for the angel would be the only one with the power to stop a Great War." he said."And you Vina, are that angel, you have power inside you, you couldn't even being to imagine--"

"You said something about a Great War." I said remembering his words, that I'll never forget.

"Yes, that..well I believe God was wrong, there is no war... for now." He said.

"That's why you chose me to marry your only son, because I'm powerful." I said.

"Yes and No." he said.

"That doesn't make sense." I said.

"It doesn't have to, all you have to know is that you are going to get married, and that's that no more questions, you're too curious." He said, and left. And I was left alone, well almost alone. Robin came down the stairs.

"You knew didn't you." I said looking at the ground."You knew what I was and you didn't tell me.."

"I swear I didn't know Vina, he never told me why." said Robin.

"Let's get things straight, we don't talk unless it invloves the wedding and you no longer are with me, you can go hang out with Pamela and her freaks!" I said and walked back to our room. As soon as I hit the pillow, I fell asleep to la la land.

~~~~~~~DREAM~~~~~~~
"Your daughter, will go through a lot of suffering." said an angelic voice.

"Why?" asked a womens voice.

"To make her pure, so her heart won't be tainted with the earthlies." said the angelic voice. "She is truely beautiful, do not worry, her powers will be hidden until she's 16 and if she is really powerful some powers might show before that."

"Will she be in good hands?" the man asked.

"Yes, some nice couple who have been wanting a child for a long time." said the angelic voice.

"Good bye, Luna, if you ever need us, you can always find us at the house of God." the women said and kissed my forehead, and then there was a bright light, and then my mother's face became clear. My mortal mother.

"It's a beautiful girl Mrs. Nightly." said the doctor.

"Uh, doctor is it just me or is the girl glowing?" said a nurse.

"By God you're right..." said the doctor.

"She's my little Fallen Angel." said my father's voice.

~~~~~~~~END OF DREAM~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Image