Kiss My Textbook

The Angel Princess and Pumpkin Prince

“—Come and rest you bones with me, I’m driving slow on Sunday morning and I never want to leave,” Gerard’s sweet voice sang as I awoke my eyes opening into tiny slits of vision. I closed my eyes again when I heard Gerard sing again. His sweet haunting voice filled the room making him sound perfect. Gerard’s grip on my waist tightened when I felt him lean down over me. “You’re an angel Frank Iero,” he paused kissing my forehead, “my sweet angel.”

My insides could not help but melt when he said that to me (even though I wasn’t really supposed to hear it). I tried my hardest not to smile widely teeth showing and everything but my happiness got the best of me. My eyes fluttered open to see Gerard’s blushing face with his pale pink lips in the shape of a lowercase ‘O’. “Good morning cutie,” I said winking at him, “You sing beautifully you know.”

He nodded sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck with his arm that was not around me.

“Now what do you want for breakfast m’dear?”

“Anything is fine maybe even French toast but um,” his face tinged crimson again, “did you hear anything else besides my singing?”

“Mhmm,” I nodded smiling in my sweetest way possible.

If Gerard could turn anymore red he would at that moment yet he stayed the same deep shade while I pecked his lips quickly. I spun myself and crawled up Gee’s chest so my face could align evenly with his. “I’ll be your angel if you’ll be my prince.”

“Deal, my dear Princess,” he took a tiny pause, “Frankie?”

I giggled at the name, “Princess is just fine.”

Gerard lifted me up bridal style and swung me around my living room, “Then my Princess where shall I carry you to?”

“My royal kitchen I hope you like Eggo Waffles if not it’s Lucky Charms,” I said hinting my awful cooking skills.

“Waffles sound delicious Princess,” he stated happily licking his lips. Gerard carried me toward my kitchen after giving him some directions to get there. Gently he put me down so I landed on my feet.

I stumbled to the freezer swinging the white door open to find three boxes of chocolate chip Eggo Waffles with each box holding 6 waffles each. I pulled out one box holding it up to Gee, “How many do you want Prince Gerard?”

“Two is fine for me and remember it’s Gee since you sound so cute when you say it.”

“Yes, Prince Gee,” I said curtsying in his direction. I pulled out my necessary waffle making items and grabbed three waffles from the box. I plugged in my cotton candy swirl colored toaster and popped in the waffles. I turned around and saw Gerard take a seat at my kitchen table a miniscule piece of his shirt rising up as he got comfortable.

That small little glimpse of pale skin made my cheeks burn as I mentally undressed Gerard so nothing would be left to my imagination. Yet, a loud ding brought me out of my mental stripping of Gerard. I pulled two plates out of a cabinet putting two waffles on Gerard’s plate and one on mine. I opened the fridge and grabbed the syrup out of it letting the door shut on its own.

“Two choco-chip Eggo Waffles,” I giggled at him setting down his plate with the syrup. I put my plate down and grabbed a few napkins and a set of forks and knives. I was then seated at my kitchen table eating waffles with my prince.

“Your waffles are yummy Princess but they need a wee little bit of syrup,” Gee said grabbing the syrup and dousing his waffles in it.

I took the bottle when he was finished with it and drowned my waffles in syrup as well. “Oh my sweet waffles I wish we could have breakfast with each other every day.”

“You’re too cute Princess,” Gerard said leaning over and kissing my lips passionately sharing the taste of chocolate and syrup.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! First of all I want to thank everyone since we are now an eight star story! This is a huge step for me as writer since the highest I've gone is six. So thanks to you all! Much love for all my commenters as well! Also for the people who haven't commented or are shy to comment go ahead speak away your voices keep me typing. I'm sorry that this chapter is extremely short but I have rope burn on both my hands from an obstacle course and it hurts when I move my hands and everything. The pain's dulling so I'll be back to normal soon! =) Key Note: The next chapter will be the story's major focus point since this is taking place in the spring but I'm not going to tell you where it shall go.

I hope you enjoy the new layout I found out that since my computer screen is so large everything aligns weird for small computers with my layouts. I believe it will make you all happy.

I lastly want to put out to you guys that if you are really enjoying this story you might want to check out my Gerard Way Fan Fiction called Final Delivery! If you want some more of Gerard give it a shot you won't be dissappointed.

Comment your hearts out or spread the word!

Love and Doodles,

Tara

a.k.a. Wednesday Hargreeves Way!