Fake Boyfriend

Beast And The Harlot

The last two weeks have been nothing but shows in the UK. Tonight is the last show before we head over to France.

We didn't really get to see much for the UK, well the guys didn't. Us girls went shopping and went to Buckingham Palace, West Minister Abby, and other tourist places.

I was sitting on Brian's lap on the couch watching Johnny and Zack go at it with Guitar Hero. Johnny kept losing to Zack which I understand, but Johnny refuses to quit till he wins, which will be never...

Brian was absentmindedly playing with my hair and I was playing with his collar for so reason I don't know. Probably because it was just there.

This is want we did alot, we sit next to each other not saying anything and just touch each other, nonsexual...sometimes.

I remember once about a year ago Tia and Zack were talking about all his one night stands, during a previous tour. Which made me think Brian was a complete man whore and would want nothing but sex from me.

But its not like that at all. Which surprised, I thought he'd try to get in my pants the first night but he didn't even try. I'm not mad, I'm kinda happy he didn't.

Maybe he finally wants an actually relationship, and not just an easy fuck anymore.

Or maybe, there is something he's not telling me. Like a secret that I seem to be clueless about. But than again maybe I'm just...

"Babe, look" Brian said pointing out the window behind him.

I looked out and saw we were traveling past Big Ben. I laughed as I gazed at the clock thinking of Peter Pan.

"Second star to the right"

"And straight on till morning" Brian added smiling at me.

I laughed. "correct." he kissed me quickly then look back at Johnny and Zack.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Yeah thats it.

"Ugh, I got to piss." Johnny said standing up. "You two can play." he said to me and Brian.

"Do you want to?" Brian asked me.

"I don't know I'm not good at it." I told him.

He smirked at me and stood us up. "Then will have to get you better."

"Okay." I smiled at him. I saw Tia about to giggle but I shot her a warning glare. 'be quiet' I mouthed to her.

"You have to play on expert though." Brian told me picking a song while grabbing the guitar from the floor.

"Here." Zack handed me his. I looked at it funny and he laughed. "You hold it like this." he told me placing the strap over my head.

"Oh" I said and Brian chuckled. "I didn't know, fucking Guitar God."

He smirked and moved his face in front of mine. "A kiss for good luck, from the fucking guitar God?"

I smiled and pecked his lips. Brian turned to the TV and I winked quickly at Tia before starting to play.

Player 2 Wins!

Brian turned his head towards me in disbelief than back at the screen. "What the fuck?!" he exclaimed looking at me.

I shrugged innocently and smiled at him. "I think that kiss was extra lucky." I winked at him.

Brian narrowed his eyes at me playfully before he crashed his lips onto mine. "Give me back my skill you you Harlot!"

My mouth went agape as Brian just smirk and kissed me again. "Whatever Beast."

"Only in the bedroom." he smirked and started the game over again. "This time I'm wining."

I smirked "will see." I said and began to play.

Player 2 Wins!

"My dear guitar God, I thought you said you were going to win?" I smiled sarcastically.

Brian tackled me to the floor, pinning my body under him.

"Whoa what did I miss?" Johnny asked coming back in the room.

"Abby just kicked Brian's ass twice." Zack snickered and Brian rolled his eyes.

"I think" I said to Brian. "The winner needs a reward."

"And what would you like?" he asked giving me a butterfly kiss.

I smiled and reached my head up to grab his lips. He smiled and sucked on my bottom lip. I moaned and he took the chance to sneak his tongue into my mouth.

"Get a fucking room." Tia gasped.

I flipped her off as Brian mumbled "Then fucking leaving" against my lips.

He pulled me up into his lap as I let myself straddle him, wrapping my legs around his stomach as he sat.

He twirled his fingers into my hair as I did the same, letting out moan from both of us.

"Sick."

"I'll be in the bathroom, Leana come!" I heard Jimmy yell. I smiled at that and continued to kiss Brian, like we were the only two here.
♠ ♠ ♠
cOMMENT pLEASE!!!!!!!!

next probably two chapter will be the best hello FRANCE=EIFFEL TOWER *wink*
comment to make me update quicker =D

♪She's a dwelling place for demons.
She's a cage for every unclean spirit,
every filthy burden, makes us drink the poisoned wine to fornicating with our kings.
Fallen now is Babylon the Great.
♫