Fake Boyfriend

Collide

When I opened my eyes next I was meet with an empty spot on the bunk. I frowned as I sat up and looked around. All the bunks curtains were open and no one else was in them.

I walked out to the front and was meet with another empty room.

I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again


Where is everyone?

"Jimmy your so fucking stupid!" I heard Brian yell outside.

I looked at the door for a minute as I heard people laughing most I knew but some new laughs to.

"Fuck you, Syn."

I laughed as I walked off the bus.

Jimmy ran up to me and hugged me. "Sleeping beauty awakes." he squealed and spun me around.

I laughed as he put me down.

"Rev, stop touching my girl or ill rip off your balls." Brian ordered.

I couldn't see him since Jimmy was really tall and standing in front of me. He gulped and hid behind me. "Save me, from that thing called your boyfriend."

I laughed and shook my head as Brian came up to me. "Why are you laughing?" Brian asked. I stopped laughed and smiled sheepishly at him.

"Because it was funny." I grinned. He scoffed and pulled me into his body.

"You know whats funny?" he whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and cocked my head to the side.

"What?"

He smiled before he quickly reached behind me and slap Jimmy across the face.

"Ow! fucking cock sucker!" Jimmy hissed. Brian rolled his eyes and slapped him again but this time in the back of the head. "Ow! Stop that!" he pouted and went over to Leana.

He sat in her lap and pouted. "Aw did my baby get a boo boo?" he nodded and pouted she kissed his head.

"You missed." he said and pointed to his nose. She kissed and he kept saying she missed till he pointed to his lips. She just rolled her eyes and kissed him again.

All the girls awed and Brian shook his head. "Anyways." he said to me and pulled me towards the others. "This is Abby my girlfriend." I smiled at him then looked at everyone else.

"Hey Abby. I'm Benji." I smiled and nodded as he introduce me to the others. "Thats my brother Joel and his girlfriend Nicole and their daughter Harlow, then there's Billy and his wife Linzi, uh thats Paul and lastly there's Dean and his girlfriend Hannah."

"Nice to meet you guys." I smiled at them. They all said the same back.

Brian pulled me onto his lap and gave me and himself a beer. I sipped it slowly as I watched Brian chug his before I even took three sips of mine.

"Zack, ill take another." Brian shouted as Zack reached into a cooler. He threw it to Brian and it almost hit me in the face.

"Sorry, my bad." Zack said as I glared at him.

"Don't be hitting her. She to cute." Brian said and kissed my cheek. I laughed at his statement. "its true." he whispered sending chills down my spine.

I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind.


"Thanks." I smiled at him. He bent his head down and kissed me. I felt his tongue rub my bottom lip and I let him in.

"Ew! Go get a room you two!" I heard Tia squealed.

I laughed and pulled away. Brian was laughing to and I saw him blush slightly which made me blush.

I rested my head on his chest and took in his scent.

I love you

I'm just to afraid to say it out loud, with everyone around, to watch his reaction.

Don't stop here
I lost my place
I'm close behind


"So Abby." I looked over and saw Joel was talking. "What do you do?"

"I'm a hair stylist."

"Really?" Nicole asked. I nodded. "Can you do my hair for me sometime while were here."

"Yeah, that would be fine." I smiled at her.

We sat there for awhile talking about what we wanted to do while the guys had off days, so we could all go sight seeing.

I really didn't care that much as long as I got to see the Eiffel Tower even if it was just out the bus window, I would of been happy.

Brian, Zack, and Jimmy wanted to go to Oktoberfest in Germany. I don't know why, they could get drunk anywhere, I mean there drunk right now and it's not even noon yet.

"What do you want to see babe?" Brian asked me. I was being quiet as everyone shouted what they all wanted to see and I was just listening.

"The Eiffel Tower." I told him. I began to subconsciously play with his hand. "Thats would be fun" I said.

He nodded and kissed my forehead. "Then I promise will see it." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Just you and me." he whispered in my ear.

"Alright." I smiled and at him. "Just you and me."

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide
♠ ♠ ♠
~cOMMENT pLEASE!!!!!!!!!~

=D awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

FYI the past to chapters I used lyrics in the story, like Crazy for this girl in the last one and collide in this one.......its kinda what there thinking about each other!!!!!!!!! just incase you didn't get it!!!!!!!!

and no one is aloud to bad mouth any of the girlfriends in this story!!!!
Understood? Great.!