Fake Boyfriend

November Rain

We arrived back at the bus and thankfully it didn't rain while we were out. I placed my new dress in a closet and made my way back to the front lounge.

"Why didn't anyone else get anything?" I asked as I pulled out my Chinese take out from the bag. We all wanted to buy something but I'm the only person who "found" something. Ironic.

Everyone remained silent as they ate their food stealing glances at each other. I took a bite of my sesame chicken and eyed them suspicious. "What are you up too?"

Tia grinned as she ate her food. "Nothing." she smiled innocently at me.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Bull fucking shit, Jamenson."

She smiled as everyone giggled. "I call doing make-up!" Leana shouted.

"Why would you need to?" I hissed but everyone ignored me calling out what they wanted to do.

I huffed and smacked my head against the table, repeatedly.

"Will you stop that!" Tia yelled. I glared at her and smacked my head again.

"Yeah would you." Leana said. "I can cover up hickey's nicely but I'm sure Brian will notice the ones on your faces."

I glared at her and then at everyone else."Why would Brian noticed?" I asked. "Tia Jamenson!"

"Abigail Peters!" Tia yelled. "Don't you dare start with me! We" she pointed to everyone. "are going to make you look nice for your date tonight." she smirked at the last three words.

I dropped my jaw and just stared at her. "Is she okay?" Lacey asked.

A date. In fucking France? Brian you fucking sly devil you.

"Hello? Abby?" I looked at Val who was waving her hand in my face.

"Fine" I sighed and continued to eat my food mumbling profanities under my breath.

"Great Success!" Tia mimicked Borat and clapped her hands. "Thats gives us four hours!"

"What about the concert?' I asked knowing their concert starts soon.

"They're going before Good Charlotte, so then Brian has more time tonight with you." Val stated poking my nose on the word 'you.'

"Sneaky bitches." I mumbled and Tia laughed.

"But I'm your favorite bitch."

"Unfortunately." I mumbled as I finished my food.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Four hours later I was dress up in my new dress and shoes. My hair was straighten and a thin black headband was placed in it to separate my bangs from the rest of my hair.

Leana put on some last minute touches with make-up before she stood up and looked at me. "Perfect." she smiled as everyone nodded.

"So" I dragged out the word. "What am I doing tonight?" I asked, hoping one of them might say something.

"Not telling." Lacey said.

Of course they wouldn't tell me, but it was worth a try.

I tapped my fingers against the table as I waited for the guys to show up . I took a deep breath in as the bus door opened. All the guys walked in but Brian, I exhaled deeply and stared out the window.

"Wow. Abby is that you?" I looked at Zack standing in front of me.

I smirked at him. "I look horrible don't I?"

He shook his head and grabbed my hand pulling me up. "You look beautiful."

I hugged him and mumbled "Thank You."

"Hot damn!" I looked behind him at Johnny and laughed as Lacey slapped him over the head. "What?"

She rolled her eyes and looked at me. "You have fun tonight."

"Where's Brian?" I asked Zack as he pulled me towards the door.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{Brian's POV}

The guys walked onto the bus as I waited outside, for Abby. I was nervous as I waited for her. My body began to sweat as I waited. It was surprise seeing as the breeze was chilly, on this November night.

After the concert I took a shower and pulled on a nice black shirt and a pair of black dress pants. I wore my black Fedora with a white belt going around it.

My stage make-up was washed off and replaced with a small amount of eyeliner.

The nerves hit a greater peak as the bus door opened and Zack walked out with Abby following him.

My stomach twisted and turned as she came closer to me. Zack smiled at us before he turned and went back onto the bus.

I twisted the item in my hand several times as Abby stopped in front of me.

She was breath taking, more than usual. Her brown eyes that she claims are dull had a sparkle in them, that I never seen before.

Tonight was going to make everything I did for the past four months better. No more thinking about how much money I could make, it was all about Abby and me.

"You look nice." she smiled. I smiled at her and kissed her lips.

"This is for you." I handed her a pink rose. She smiled as she twirled it in her fingers.

"Thank you." she kissed me again. I smiled as we pulled away.

"After you." I told her as I held open the limo door for her. She grinned at the limo as she stepped in and I followed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{Abby POV}

Brian took us to a fancy French restaurant, which was beautiful, but neither of us could read the menu.

"What is that?" Brian asked as he pointed down at his plate, in disgust. I did the same with mine.

We both ordered the same thing deciding it was the coolest name on the menu, I don't even remember the name of it.

The plate had a chunky white circle shaped thing on it. I thought I was about to barf but I didn't want Brian to be upset.

I poked it with my fork and it jiggled. I looked at it amusingly and poked it again.

I giggled and kept poking it. "Whats so funny?" Brian chuckled. He took a sip of his wine and asked the waiter for more bread. Guess thats are dinner.

I poked it again. "It jiggles." I giggled. He laughed at me shaking his head.

"To cute." he mumbled.

I smiled at my plate then looked up at him. "Thanks for dinner." he nodded and gave the waiter the check back.

"Sorry, it was disgusting." he mumbled looking at the waiter as he left.

"It was fine." I reassured him.

His eyes landed on me and he smiled. "You really don't like seeing people not happy?"

"Nope." I smiled. "So you better stop." I warned him playfully.

He smirked and leaned foreword, resting his elbows on the table. "So ready for part three?" he asked.

"What happened to part two?" I asked as I finished my wine.

"That was dinner. And part one was dressing up and me paying for it." he smiled.

"But I thought, Tia used...that sneaky bitch." Brian laughed and shook his head.

"My credit card." he claimed as he pointed to himself. "Now lets go to part three of four."

"Why four?" I asked as we entered the limo.

He took my hand and rubbed his thumb across mine gently. " For the four months we dated, baby."

I awed and kissed his cheek. "Your to perfect. I don't know how I got so lucky."

He smiled and looked out the window. And I wondered if just maybe that smile meant something he couldn't say.

We remained silent as the limo stopped and the driver got out and opened our door. Brian help me out and placed his hands over my eyes.

I frowned. "Why cant I see?"

"Its a surprise." Brian whispered into my ear. He kissed the skin right underneath it and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Don't let me fall." I whispered.

"Never."

I smiled at that and began walking letting him lead the way. He stopped walking suddenly and removed one hand from my eyes. He placed it on my hip and brought my back closer to his chest.

He kissed my neck and I felt his nose rub it softly. "Open your eyes." I slowly opened my eyes as his other hand moved to my hip.

My mouth went agape as Brian had us standing underneath the Eiffel Tower.

"Oh my God." I squealed and felt the vibrations of Brian's laughter going through my body.

I stared at the amazing orange glow from the lights as I ran my eyes from the floor to the top of the tower.

I spun around in his arms and attached my lips to his right away.

When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain


We pulled away and I looked at the guy playing with his guitar singing November Rain by Guns N' Roses.

I smiled at him and rested my head on Brian's chest watching as he strummed away. People placed money into his guitar case as they walked by.

"Would you like to dance?"

I looked up at Brian and smiled. "I thought you don't dance."

He shrugged and placed his hands on my hips. I moved mine to his neck as we began to sway to the music. "Things change." he smiled and pecked my lips. "besides you love dancing. And this is part four."

I smiled, knowing that the last part of tonight would be dancing with Brian.

"Happy four months, baby."

I smiled and rested my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. "I love you." I whispered softly.

Brian stopped dancing and I titled my head to look up at him. "I- I mean...um" I stuttered trying to find some way to take back what I just said.

Brian covered my mouth with his lips, and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!

&same rule as last chapter!!!!! but I might updated it later tonight instead of tomorrow!!!!

&& thanks to all who comment my story!!!!!!

&&& BANNERS?!?!?! would be ROCKIN'!

Image