Fake Boyfriend

Lollipop

"Are you sure?"

He sighed and nodded.

I looked at him again trying to picture it. "What if you don't like it?"

"Fucking do it already!" he barked. I jumped a little at his voice and made a 'eep' sound. I picked up the electric razor and brought it to his scalp. "I'm not paying you to stare at me."

I glared at him and turned on the razor. "Fine, it's your head." I stated and began to shave it off. "I hope Val kicks you in the ass."

He chuckled and shook his head. "At least she'll be touching my ass."

I scoffed and began to shave his hair into a Mohawk. "Why a Mohawk?"

He shrugged. "To piss Val off."

I laughed and shook my head. About ten minutes later I was done with Matt's hair. I stood in front of him cocking my head tot he side. "I kinda like it"

He stood up and walked into the bathroom. I followed him as he smooth his hand over his thin line of hair. "Thanks"

I shrugged. "You pay me remember?" he laughed.

"My wallet's on the table take a fifty." he said as he went to the back of the bus.

I nodded and walked into the front area and grabbed Matt's wallet off the table. I pulled out a fifty and stuffed it in my pocket.

"Does Shadows know that your stealing from him?"

I turned around and smiled at Brian as he walked on to the bus. I nodded, "I gave him a Mohawk."

"No shit." he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I laughed and pulled on his hair that fell to his shoulders. "We're not cutting my hair." he mumbled against my lips.

I pouted as we pulled away. "Why not? ."

"Cause I look fucking sexy with long hair." he shrugged as he sat on the couch pulling me a long with him.

I rolled my eyes. "You'd look sexy with shorter hair

He scrunched up his nose and placed his head in the crock of my neck. "Really?" he asked kissing my neck softly.

I moaned and smiled. "Yeah, you should think about it."

He nodded against my skin and licked it. "You taste good."

I laughed and pulled his face up. "it's strawberry."

He smiled like a five year old in a candy store and bite my neck. "Yummy."

I laughed which turned shortly into a moan as he kept nipping at my neck. He pushed me back onto the couch and straddle my hips as he moved us.

I arched my back as he bite down harder and wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me. I licked his ear as he kept working on my neck. I could feel him getting hard against my waist. I slowly trailed my finger down his chest and rubbed him through his jeans.

"Don't tease" he moaned against my neck. I smirked as I squeezed him in my hands. He moaned and looked up at my face. "Naughty girls should be punished." he said as he picked me off of the couch.

I squealed as he ran into the bunk area and set me down. He ripped of my shirt and undid my pants allowing me to shake them off as he undressed himself to his boxers only.

I smiled at his toned chest and his inked arms. He had possible the best bodies I had ever seen a man have. "Like what you see?" he asked. I nodded my hand quickly and smirked at his hard member showing through his pants. He tackled me onto our bunk and pinned me beneath him.

I giggled as he trailed his tongue down my body licking my breast. He massaged them and flicked his tongue on them. I moaned as he sucked his way down to my boy short waist band. I don't know how I did it with out us falling out of the bunk but I flipped us over, so I was straddling his hips.

He gave me a confused look as I bent over to his ear and lick it softly. "I wanna lic-lic-lic-lick you like a lollipop."

"Yes please!" he moaned as he griped my ass and squeezed it. I giggled and licked him down to boxers. I slipped one hand in and squeezed him in my hands. "Fucking tease, that not fucking lic-lic-lic-lick me like a fucking rockstar."

I giggled and pulled his boxers off. I licked his shaft before fully entering all of him into my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
kINKY = P

cOMMENTS pLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND NEW LAYOUTS AND BANNER THANKS TO WinterWays