Fake Boyfriend

Moment Of Truth

"Why does Abby have all the cute clothes?" Leana whined from the bed she was laying on.

We were at a hotel in Berlin, Germany for the next two days. All the girls were getting ready to party downstairs in the Hotel's club. The guys were already down there waiting for us.

Probably already shit-faced.

I shrugged and smirked at her. "Thats cause I'm cute." Tia scoffed at me and shook her head. "I am too!"

"Whatever makes you sleep at night"

I smirked. "Thats Brian's job"

Everyone laughed as I checked my self in the mirror again. I was wearingthis and my blonde hair was down semi-curled. My eyes had that smokey look to them and my lips shimmered with pink lip gloss.

"Everyone ready?" Val asked as she grabbed her key card.

I tapped my jean pocket to make sure I had my key card and tapped my other pocket for my cellphone.

"I'm ready."

"Lets go find our men."

**********************************************************************

It's only been an hour and we were already shit-faced waiting for our girls to come and join us.

The club was semi-packed with the drunken dancer's. The music playing was mostly techno stuff in German but we weren't really paying attention to the music. It was all about the alcohol.

We were all planing on getting complete trashed since we had an off day tomorrow.

"To being the best fucking trashiest band in the fucking planet" Rev said holing up his beer. We all laughed but cheer to it, each downing another beer.

"Syn, your turn to get the drinks." Matt slurred.

I rolled my eyes but got up anyways to get another drink into my system.

I order our beer and shots while waiting for the bartender to make them. "You know what, can we just have the bottle of jack and five shot glasses."

"You certainly like your Jack." a voice came from beside me.

I smiled and nodded my head watching the bartender grab our beers. "So whats your name rock star?"

I turned to look at the blonde talking to me. She had red full lips and was about a size 1 and had a plentiful chest. I smirked at her chest that she pushed out a little more towards me before I looked up at her face. "Synyster Gates."

She smiled and stuck out her hand. "I'm a fan, names Mindy."

"Mindy" I smirked. "I'm a fan of your boobs." She giggled as I eyed her chest again. Fucking hot.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked sipping on her drink.

Dammint Abby.I cant do that to her. I love her.

I nodded my head and watched as the tray of our drinks was placed in front of me. I gave the bartender a small smile before looking back at Mindy.

She stood up and placed her hand on my arm smiling. She brought her lips to my neck and nibbled a little. I groaned as she bit down causing me to become hard.

"I can keep a secret." she whispered in my ear seductively.

"I-I uh." dammint. Think with your head, your head.

"Wanna go to my room?" I asked. A true man thinks with his dick. Or at least thats what I'm trying to convince myself.

She smiled and kissed my lips before nodded her head. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towardsmine and Abby's my room.

***********************************************************************

{Abby's POV}

We entered the club and began to look for the guys. Val spotted them in a booth and we all followed her over to them.

I searched the booth for a familiar set of brown eyes but didn't spot them.

I sighed and took a seat next to Zack and took a shot off the table.

"Zack?" I asked looking at the glass in my hands.

"Yeah Abbs?" he turned to me with Tia on his lap.

"Where's Brian?"

"Oh." he said and looked towards the bar. "He was getting us drinks but that was like five minutes ago."

"Oh." I said letting the word lingering in my voice. "I'm going to go find him."

He nodded as I stood up to find Brain at the bar. I looked down the circle bar looking for him but didn't see my Fedora wearing boyfriend.

"May I get you something?" a male asked with a heavy German accent.

"Um." I said and looked around again. Shaking my head I looked at the man. "Was there a man with black hair wearing a Fedora up here?"

"uh" he said and looked at the exit with a smirk on his face. I cocked my head to the side and looked at the entrance not seeing Brian there.

"Well?"

"Oh right, he ordered this tray." he said and pushed a tray in front of me with Jack, shot glasses, and beers. Yep Brian definitely ordered this.

"Do you know where he went?"

He nodded his head with a smirk. "He's exercising?"

"Exercising?" Why would he be doing that completely trashed.

He nodded again. "With some hot blonde."

"Hot blonde." I muttered confused. I picked up the tray and carried it off to the table again trying to figure out what the guy meant.

"Abby you okay?" Tia asked as I sat down dazed in my own thoughts.

I nodded for her sake as I kept thinking.

"Did you see Brian?" Zack asked as he grabbed a beer.

Oh my god.

He wouldn't. No no no.

I stood up and looked at Tia. "I'm going to go lay down." I told her. She scrunched up her face at me. "headache?" I asked more than said.

"Okay." she answered unconvinced.

I walked, hell I powered walked out of the club and towards the elevator.

I hit the number 3 on the keypad and watched as the numbers increased.

Would he really cheat on me?

Am I not good enough for him?

Is he thinking of me?

Am I being blinded by love again?

The thought left my mind as the elevator dinged and the doors opened. I left the elevator and walked towards our room.

I folded my arms over my chest as I reached our room. I stared at the door for about a minute before I took a step closer to it.

I dugged my key card out of my pocket and was about to put it in when I heard noise from the other side.

"Fuck" a woman's voice screamed.

Please be someone else. Please Please Please, maybe I have the wrong room.

"Fuck!"

My heart shattered with that one word that came out of a drunken Brian's mouth. And I didn't even have to open the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some I'm going to g hide now some no one can kill me =D

If you want the aftermath of the night COMMENT and I'll update tomorrow!!!!!

So who really wants it?

And I have this song ! stuck in my fucking head so i thought I'd name the chapter after it!!!!!!

tootles..I'm hiding now!