Fake Boyfriend

If I Only Had The Heart

"Bailey you are dead!" she screamed and punch-

Pause.

Maybe I should start from the beginning of today.

Rewind.

"Everyone get there asses in the living room now!" Matt shouted as he entered the house, slamming the door behind him.

I was in the kitchen with Abby eating lunch and Zacky and Tia were somewhere upstairs.

Abby cocked her head at me and I did the same. I shrugged and stood up.
Abby followed behind me and grabbed my hand. I rolled my eyes but let her hold it anyways, seeing as shes "my girlfriend." I gagged at the word.

Johnny and Jimmy were already sitting on the couch when we entered and Zack was coming down the stairs, pulling a shirt on as he went. Lucky bastard.

"Whats up Matt?" Zacky asked.

I looked at Matt who was smiling like a fucking idiot. He was glowing. I mentally laughed at him.

"Your never going to believe where our next tour is!" Matt exclaimed.

"Where?" I asked. I love tour. Tour meant music, girls, alcohol 24/7, girls, good fucks.

"Europe!" he exclaimed.

I dropped my jaw. Fuck yes. Hot European woman for the Synyster fucking Gates.

"And the best part is we get to take our girls!"

Fuck. So much for hot European sex.

I looked over at Abby who was just looking at Matt, giving him a small smile. She looked out of place and worried about something but I don't know what.

"Europe isn't that awesome Abby!" Tia exclaimed from Zack's lap.

It's going to be a thrill Tia...a thrill.

"Yeah, I hope you have fun" she said sweetly. It took me awhile to register what she just said.'I hope you have fun.'

Damn. She was not going to make this easy on me.

I sighed and looked down at Abby. "What do you mean you have fun, your going to." I told her. She looked up at me and smiled weakly.

"Are you sure. I mean we just began dati-"

"I'm positive." I cut her off. She nodded and I kissed her cheek. I smirked watching her cheeks turn red. I love the affect I have on her.

"Fuck yeah lets party!" Jimmy yelled.

"Clubbing?" Zacky asked.

"Hell yeah!" we all yelled.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We were at a bar sitting in one of the booths right next to the dance floor. I saw Abby eying it once in awhile and she'd sigh. She did it quite and discreet enough she thought I didn't notice but I did.

"Abby."

She turned around and smiled at me. "Yeah Bri." she asked.

If there's one thing I like about Abby besides the fact thats she hot is that she always is smiling to make others feel happy. When I know inside she doesn't want to, but she does anyways.

And her smile is contagious.

I smiled at her, mentally smacking myself. "Are you having fun?"

She nodded and kissed my cheek. "Alot of fun." She took a shot and placed the cup back on the table and grabbed another one.

It was about all she drank tonight. About four shots total in the one hour we've been here. When everyone else had about 12 shots and 12 beers each.

"Good." I said and placed a small kiss on her lips. And God can she fucking kiss.

No no no Brian, no falling for her.

But you are.

Shut the fuck up. I growled inside my head and grabbed another shot.

"Abby?....Tia?" I turned my head and saw a guy around Abby's age standing in front of our booth.

Abby looked up and her smile grew. She let go of my hand and I kinda glared at it for a second till I looked up at her. She threw herself on him and he swung her slightly.

Jealous?

Fuck you.

"Bailey? Bailey Jordan?" Tia asked standing up and hugging him.

"Yep. How are you guys."

"Bay bay. I missed you!" Abby squealed. I smirked at her.

"Me too, damn girl your looking fine." he said looking her up and down. Measuring her up as she twirled. She giggled and I glared at him.

"You too." she giggled. Oh no.

"Abby, babe." I said and she looked at me. "Are you going to introduce us?" I asked.

"Oh right." she smiled and grabbed his hand bringing him a little closer to us. I glared at her hand. "Bailey, this is Zacky, Tia's boyfriend, Jimmy, Johnny, Matt, and my boyfriend Brian." she said and smiled at me.

I grabbed her hand and brought her closer to me and pulling her away from Bailey. I wrapped it around her waist as she stood and stuck out my other one to shake his. "Nice too meet you." I smirked at him.

"You too." he winced when I crushed his hand slightly.

Her and Tia began to talk about high school with him and I tuned them out and just kept a firm grip in her.

Why am I doing that anyways.

Cause you like her.

I don't like her.

Right. Bad choice of words.

I'd say.

You love her.

May- hey you stop that!

"Abby do you want to dance?" That I caught out of there whole conversation.

"Um yeah, I like that." she said and looked at me. She bent down and kissed my cheek but I moved my face and captured her lips. I kissed her forcefully Turing to get her distracted.

She pulled away and smiled pecking my lips one more time. "I'll be right back." I nodded and let her go and watched her walked of with him to the dance floor.

She began to dance with some space between them before he grabbed her hips and pulled her into his crotch to grind on him. I glared at him and couldn't keep my eyes off his hands that kept making their way to her butt and back to her thigh.

"Jealous?" I turned and looked at Tia who was smirking at me.

"Why would I be jealous." I asked like it would never be a possibility.

"I don't know. Because Bailey is hot." she exclaimed. Zack dropped his jaw and she just laughed shaking her head. "Don't worry about it Zack. "Besides" she said and looked back at me. "he's gay."

"Gay?" But but but he's all touchy on my girl-

Right. Not Jealous at all.

As the song finished I watched Abby come back and Bailey was following behind her.

She sat down next to me and left some room for Bailey. But with the amount of room she did he was still touching her way to much for my taste. I picked her up and placed her on my lap and wrapped my arm around her.

I looked at Bailey and smiled. My property dammint.

He just nodded at me and looked away.

"So Bailey, any new guy friends?" Tia asked. She smirked at me and I just flipped her off behind Abby.

He laughed and shook his head. "Why not you should find yourself a good one" Abby told him rubbing his shoulder.

He smirked at me as he saw I was uncomfortable with him. "Actually, to be honest." he scratched the back of his head. "I'm not gay."

Tia, Abby, and my eyes all bulged out with this news. That was until Abby began to laugh.

"Good one bay bay, you almost had me there."

"Seriously Abbs, I'm not."

"Prove it?" I told him.

He smirked and grabbed Abby's face crashing his lips to hers. I don't know what pissed me off more him kissing her on Abby not moving. I mean she wasn't kissing him back and her eyes were still open but she wasn't pushing him off either.

He pulled away smirking and I pulled Abby farther way from him. She was in a daze until she shook herself out of it. "Oh fuck Tia, he's not gay."

I glared at him. I couldn't really be mad at Abby for it but God I just wanted to-

"Wait wait. if your not gay then that means." Tia began and looked at Abby with wide eyes. "Abby you you" she stuttered.

"I what?"

"You changed in front of him!" she exclaimed in disgust.

I felt Abby's whole body shake before she turned and glared at Bailey. Or maybe I'll just let Abby punch him.

"Bailey you are dead!" she screamed and punched him in the face. I smirked as he walked away quickly holding his nose.

"Nice one baby." I whispered in her ear. I kissed her lips as she turned to me.

"I'm sorry, I let him kiss me. You aren't mad right?" she asked. She looked so innocent I couldn't stay mad.

"Naw." she smiled and kissed me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
cOMMENT pLEASE!!!!!!

Green is a great colour for Syn!!!!!!!!!
Omg guys he actually has a heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

&#9834;Oh if I only had the heart,
To find out exactly who you are,
You know I'd try now.
But it's just fine,
No you can't save me,
It's no fault but mine,
Please just blame me.
&#9835;