Fake Boyfriend

Everybody Knows

It's been one month since the guys found out they are going to be touring in Europe. We leave in two days.

Brian and me have been dating for about a month and a half. After the whole Bailey thing, Brian has been more like a boyfriend. He notices me more and touches me more than he used to.

And I cant complain.

Tonight we are having a going away dinner at some fancy restaurant with a bunch of their family and friends.

So in other words I was meeting Brian's family tonight.

Oh God. Deep breaths.

"Wow" I turned around and smiled. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks Zacky." I turned back into the mirror and placed a necklace around my neck.

The necklace was black that matched the lacing on my dress. My dress was strapless knee length in lavender.[http://www.amazon.com/Strapless-Satin-Tulle-Dress-Black/dp/B000X5ZZ2A] I put on a pair of matching purple stilettos and walked out of my bedroom.

"I love your hair." Tia smiled.

I nodded. "Thanks, I did it myself." My dirty blonde hair was curled and the brown streaks in my hair swirled perfectly with the blonde. It was half up with a purple bow tied in the back. "Wheres Brian?" I asked Zack as we walked down the stairs to the front door.

"Him and Matt are meeting us all there."I nodded and my smile faltered a little.

"You okay sweetie?" Tia asked as I shut the back door of Zack's car.

I nodded. "I'm fine." I smiled weakly.

We pulled up in front of the restaurant about twenty minutes later. Zack offered me his other arm and I took it.

"Don't you look like a P.I.M.P." I laughed.

"You know it, doll." Zack replied cockily. "I have the most beautiful girls on my arm tonight."

I laughed with Tia who just rolled her eyes at him.

When we entered the restaurant I looked around and saw a the whole place was book just for us tonight. I saw the Berry's and other techs sitting at one table next to the guys.

"Abby come get a drink with me." Tia said grabbing my hand and pulling me with her, like I didn't have a choice. I waved bye to Zack, who just laughed and went to go find the guys. "Two, Appletini's" Tia said.

"Make that one, I'll have a jack and coke." I told the bartender. He nodded and made our drinks.

Tia was looking around the room smiling at people then looked back at me. "So how are you and Brian?"

"Fine." I smiled and picked up my drink that the bartender put down.

"Just fine?" she asked, sipping her drink.

I nodded and played with the straw in my drink. A smiled played on my lips when Brian's faced popped in my head and Tia chuckled. "What?"

"Oh nothing." she said moved her graze from mine. "Your just in love." she mumbled.

"What was that?" I snapped at her as she giggled.

"Oh nothing....Hey Brian." she said and waved behind me.

I turned a little as I felt arms wrap around my waist and kisses on my neck. I giggled and turned completely to look at him. "Hey."

"Hey." he smirked and pecked my lips. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. "You look hot tonight."

Hot? Thats all..hot?

I'm sorry but I'm a big believer in the phrase that a girl doesn't want to be hot, she wants to be beautiful.

I never once heard that from Brian.

"What wrong?" he asked. I shook my head. "Are you sure?" I nodded. "Alright." he smiled. "Lets go meet my parents."

"Okay." I said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him to a table with four others people sitting at it. He pulled out a chair for me and one for himself before he sat down.

"Dad, Suzy, this is Abby Peters my girlfriend." Brian said. "Abby, these are my parents Brian Senior and Suzy and my brother Brent and my sister McKenna"

"Nice to meet you." I said as I shook their hands.

"Wow, Brian she sure is beautiful." His dad told him. Brian just nodded in agreement. "So Abby what do you do?"

"I work at a hair salon." I said. "So Matt offered me a job as their hair and make-up stylist for their European tour."

He nodded and took a sip of his drink. The rest of the night basically went like this. Talking and getting to know each other. They were really nice and easy to talk to.

"Excuse me." Brian Sr. said as he stood up. "Suzy dear would you like to dance?" she nodded and walked with him to the others people dancing to the slow music.

I find it funny, everywhere we go there's always dancing but I never get to dance with Brian, due to his 'I don't do dancing'.

"I'm going to get something to drink, do you want anything Abby?" Brian asked me. I shook my head as he kissed my cheek and left towards the bar.

"Hey Abby."

"Hey Matt." I smiled as he sat down next to me. "Thanks for giving me the job for the tour."

He shook his head. "its all good. The girls usually do merch or something like that to help us anyways." he grabbed a curl of my hair and twirled it in his fingers. "besides your good."

"Thank you" I blushed at his comment.

"Where's Haner?" he asked.

"He's over" I turned towards the bar but didn't see Brian anywhere. "uh um he was just at the bar." I mumbled looking around to the room for him.

"That's okay." Matt said. I focused my eyes back on him and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
cOMMENT pLEASE!!!!!!!!

5 COMMENTS AND FIGURE OUT WHERE sYN WENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=D

ALSO I NEED A BAND TO TOUR WITH a7x AND I'LL LET YOU GUYS PICK !!!!!!