I Never Told You What I Do For A Living

Chapter Three

“Finally! Jeez, it takes you that long to get to your apartment?” The very gorgeous man asked with a slight slur.

“Excuse me, but, who are you and what are you doing stalking me?” I asked him back.

“I’m Gerard Way and I’m not stalking you. I used to live here and I,” [Insert obnoxious burping noises here], “Need a place to crash…if that’s okay with you.” He asked, smirking. He looked me up and down and licked his lips. A drunken man thinking he used to live in my apartment before, with gorgeous eyes, a nice ass and tight jeans on is WAY FUCKING better than some fake tanned Barbie doll. 10000 times better. So, obviously I nodded. It’s only for a night, right? How much harm can we possibly get into?

I opened up the door and let him in before me. Gosh, his ass if perfect.

“Hey, Gary!” I called out, after closing and locking the door. He was usually in the kitchen, but he wasn’t right now. Right now, at this very fucking moment, Gary was purring his little feline ass off while Gerard was on the living room floor petting him.

“Uh, awkward.” I muttered. I walked half way to my room and looked at Gerard. “You can stay in my room, if you want. I’ll sleep on the couch.” I told him, taking off my jacket so that it revealed my tattooed body. Gerard’s eyes glistened and he smirked a bit. His glossy eyes crawled up and down my body as he licked his lips. OK yes, I’ll gladly admit 100003904 times: WAY FUCKING better than that Barbie doll.

“Or,” He said dragging the ‘o’, “We can sleep in the same bed. To, ya know, save cleaning up the mess in the morning.” He told me smiling. I giggled a bit and walked into my room.

“I think I’ll sleep on the couch, no offense. As much as I would love to sleep in the same bed as you, I don’t know you well.” I told him from my room. I took out an extra pillow and blanket and brought it to the living room.

“Oh god, I missed you too!” I heard Gerard laughing. He missed who too? I walked back to the living room to see Gary purring and licking Gerard’s face.

“Gary hasn’t changed at all has he?” He asked, petting his back.

“How…” I asked, my eyes squinting together in confusion.

“I used to live here remember? The guy that gave you the ‘job’, the apartment, this lazy fat cat…Remember?” Gerard said.

“Holy Billy Corgan shit! Are you serious?” I told him, smiling widely. “Shit I can’t thank you enough, thanks to you my life is just…wow! I love it!”

Gerard smiled. “You’re welcome.” He continued petting Gary.

I walked over to the fridge and pulled out 2 beers. I opened mine up and passed Gerard on.

“Thanks, man.”

I just nodded.

“Is Gary being a good boy?” He asked in-between a sip of his beer.

I shifted my eyes to the left and the right. “Yep.”

“Fucking liar, this demon has never been good!” He laughed. I laughed too.

In a little over an hour we were fucking hammered. We were trying to sing to The Forbidden Zone by the Misfits, I even forgot the words for a second. Everything went to quick, first we were fucking hammered, dancing to the misfits and now we are making out and grinding on my living room floor. I’m pretty sure I'm not going to remember this night tomorrow morning…