Shut Up And Let Me Go

Nothing Could Be Better

He was the first to step out the car. He looked at the tall, glorious building, and smile.

The building had to be about fifty or so stories high, all black. It looked darker, because it was so dark outside, and the lights from peoples room made it look alive. It had elegant trees in places that they fit perfectly in, and a beautiful fountain, in a middle of a pond. The pond had underwater lights, it made the water sparkle; with a little color in the lights made it look especially gorgeous.

I stood there in disbelief. How could he take me to a place like this? Am I really that worth it?

I glanced at him with a wide smile, and he looked at me. Gradually, I started to walk towards him. Gerard put his arms around my waist and whispered, "Almost as beautiful as you are." I blushed, and my eyes started to tear a little. "But your better." He kissed me, and I just couldn't let go. He was mine, forever. I love him to much, to ever forget that.

I looked up at the building again, and started to think how far away this is away from my house. There wasn't too many amazing things where I live. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket, and pressed a button on it to make it light up. '12:02AM.'

"Damn, it's been like two hours." I spoke under my breath, because the way it only felt like twenty minutes driving, I couldn't hold my shock quietly.

"Huh?" Gerard questioned.

"Nothing." I laughed to myself. "Where are we?"

Gerard paused for a second. Probably debating whether or not to tell me, or creating suspense. "The Hampton's" He happily said.

Woah. I thought. This place is more beautiful in person.

Thinking Gerard felt we should head to the hotel, he went into the back seat and got our bags. I'm guessing he already packed his, staying positive my parents would let me out.

We started walking to the hotel. Being mesmerized on the way to the front doors; we stepped inside, and inside was even more marvelous. It was all marble inside, and looked like a million bucks.

We made our way to the check-in counter. I overheard one of the workers say, "and here's your key to the penthouse."

Penthouse? That's the nicest room out of any hotel!
♠ ♠ ♠
like it?

keep reading!
please comment, and subscribe!

xoxx