The Rolling Stoners

Club Drama

Jenn tugged at the hood of her friends jacket. "Ville! get your ass out here! There playing the 69 eyes! We gotta dance to this!
Ville adjusted his hood and shook his head. "Jenn, don't wanna hurt your feelings, but dance floors aren't my." he mumbled something in Finnish. "thing."
Jenn's face fell, but she bloomed once again when she finally got a hold of Ville's hand to safely pull her friend onto the floor.
Ville tried to make a break for the bar, when he saw someone out of the corner of his eye. Jenn stood awkwardly watching her friend with a black expression on his pale face. She hit him in the shoulder and told him to try and not look dead.
He ignored her. Jenn scowled and looked where Ville was fixated on. A short brown haired boy wearing a beanie was looking over at him.
A sly smile crept across Jenn's face. She whispered to him, "That guys totally checking you out. Go talk to him." Ville blushed. "No, really? He's not staring at me, is he?"
"Yes!" She said confidently, pushing him forward slightly. "Go talk to him before he thinks I'm your girlfriend!" Ville was to entranced in the boys crystal blue eyes to say no.
Ville smoothed out his The Clash T-shirt and walked over to the skater looking boy. Ville's eyes lit up as the boy started walking over to the lanky Finn.
"Hey." the boy said keeping his hands in the pockets of his tarnished jeans. "Hi. Isn't this music kick ass?" Ville said nervously, maintaining his thick Finnish accent.
The boy blushed. "Yeah totally."
A high voice came drowning from the bar area. "BAAAM!! CHECK IT! THE IDs WORKED! I GOT VODKA!" said a tall girl running up to him. The girl looked mildly tipsy, she had long brown hair tied up tightly in a powder blue bandanna.
"Thanks Kay Kay." said the boy called 'Bam' said as he grabbed a small bottle of vodka from the girl.
Ville's stomach knotted. "I'm sorry, your with your girlfriend." He said broken slightly from the initial shock.
"No!" Bam shouted as Ville started to turn away. "She's not my girlfriend. Were just here, I don't Even like girls!"
Bam backed away, as if scared and Ville smiled sweetly as he could in that much eyeliner. "Oh, Bam, you meet someone?" The girl stuttered surprisingly sober. "Um, Kay, this is...." "Ville." He finished. "And I was just about to ask Bam to dance with me, Bam?"
Bam looked over at Kay, who nodded in approval. Ville took Bam by the hand and dragged him to the dance floor, next to Jenn who had watched the conversation, trying to cheer him on.