The Rolling Stoners

Deep breath in, No breath out.

Bam slid into the drivers seat of his parents car. He took a minute to feel the leather under his hands before pushing the keys in the ignition.
He decided to pick up Kay first, he had called her after breakfast and explained the whole thing.
"Hey Bambi. You ready for this?" She chirped.
"Not really." was his half hearted nervous reply.

Jenn and Ville scrambled around the apartment, getting ready for the generic hell that lay before him.
"Looks like your gonna meet his parents after all." Jenn teased stepping to the white painted door.
Ville nodded intently, standing next to her, waiting on the....

'knock knock knock.'

"hes here!" Jenn called flinging open the door.
Bam and Kay were on the other side, looking scared and traumatized. Ville smiled. "Hey." He said blushing, pulling Bam into a tight hug.
Bam hugged back without a word. It was until they broke apart.
"We should go." he said turning to leave, Jenn inched forward, but Ville followed. No one noticed until a fourth car door slammed.
Bam's eyes widened. "Your coming too?" he questioned his boyfriend.
"Yes. I need to protect her." He pointed to Jenn with his thumb. Kay just stared from the passengers seat.
Bam wanted to question Ville about that, but found himself just pulling out of the parking lot of the apartment complex worrying once again about his parents.

They arrived soon, since they lived relatively close to the suburbs Bams family resided. To be formal, they knocked on the door.
Kay took Ville's hand and he gave her a 'what in Gods name are you doing.' look.
"just trust me. She whispered. I have a plan."
Ville shrugged, he thought of Kay more as a prop, he could care less if she was holding his hand or in a different country.
Phil and April flung open the door with excitement and pulled them in.