I'll Always Be Waiting In The Back Room

Sophmore Slump

I shut the door and stripped off all my clothes, it was Porno Ninja time. I grabbed my Clandestine robe and put it on then burst out of the door, the robe wide open.

"REVENGE OF THE PORNO NINJA!!!! HI-YAH!!!" I shouted as I ran into the living room. I jumped up on the couch and began jumping up and down then I attempted to fly. It's safe to say I failed. I landed on the ground with a hard thud then jumped up again. Everyone was yelling at me but I didn't care.

"PORNO NINJA!!!" I screamed again as I hugged Joe and Erin who both screamed like little girls and bitch slapped me. I kept running around the room until someone chucked a toaster at my head and then I fell to the ground and everything went black.

(Ella's POV)

I chucked a toaster at my idiotic brother's head as he ran around being Porno Ninja again. He fell to the floor knocked out cold. I snickered to myself and Patrick leaned over and gave me a quick kiss.

"Good aim!" Patrick complimented me and Erin went to go drag Pete back to their bunk.

"Thanks. Remember the time we spent the night at your house when he was like seventeen, you were thirteen, and I was twelve and he did that because we gave him too much sugar?" Patrick grinned and laughed.

"How could I not? My dad had to lock him in a closet while my mom called your parents and told them what was happening." I giggled.

"Yeah, and then our parents told yours to hit him with a frying pan on the head." He chuckled.

"And then they did and he was out cold until noon the next day." I smiled at him.

"Then during the night while we were sleeping in your room I had pretended to have a nightmare just so I could sleep in your arms." Patrick smiled softly at me and replied.

"Yeah, and I held you really close and told you it was to make sure you wouldn't have any more nightmares just so I could be closer to you." We both sighed and looked at each other.

"I love you so much." I said, he looked over at me.

"I love you too, more then any other person before." We smiled at each other.

A few hours later Pete stumbled back into the living room dressed in his Spider Man pajama pants and a black t-shirt. He collapsed on a couch with a large lump on his forehead from where the toaster had struck him. Joe and Andy were sitting on the other couch playing Mario Kart and Erin was no where to be seen, Patrick was still driving and I was sitting right beside him as we talked and joked. I looked over at Patrick and stared at his profile, he began to blush. I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.

Five hours later we arrived at the small club that the boys would be playing tonight. Before Patrick went out on stage I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my waist and our lips came crashing together.

"Good luck." I whispered into his ear once we broke apart, he then headed out on stage with the guys. I walked over to Erin.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey!" Erin replied, "Did you know your brother is a great kisser?" I looked at her oddly.

"No, I never had the urge to kiss my BROTHER. Wanna go help me set up the merch table?" She nodded and we strolled out to the bar to set up chatting all the way. A little while later the merch table was once again flooded with people, after a few minutes Pete and Patrick fought through the crowd after their shower to get to us. Erin took the money a preppy girl gave her then handed her a Clandestine necklace as the next customer came up and then Pete and Patrick jumped over the table to us on the other side. Pete wrapped one arm around Erin's waist and kissed her cheek sloppily as Patrick wrapped both arms around my waist and kissed me gently on the lips.

We all sold merch for two more hours when the crowd had finally gone, Andy then walked in the door of the small club as we finished packing up.

"Guys, we got pizza and pop and stuff back at the bus. Better go get it quick before Joe eats it all like last time." The four of us nodded and finished packing up with Andy's help. I hopped on Patrick's back once everything was put away.

"Gimme a piggyback ride!!!" I said as I leaned down and kissed his warm cheek. He smiled and placed his hands on my thighs to keep me up as the five of us walked back to the bus. Erin and Pete were holding hands and smiling at each other while Andy walked beside Patrick and I.

"Where is the pizza?" Pete and Erin yelled once they reached the bus. By the time we got into the bus Erin, Pete, and Joe were laying on the floor eating pizza and watching Star Wars 3. Patrick and I each grabbed a slice and sat down together on a couch, when I wasn't looking he snuck a bite of my pizza. I giggled and took a bite of his and then we did that back and forth until our pizza was gone. I giggled once more and scooted over so that I was now sitting on his lap then I nuzzled my nose into his neck and I could feel him start to blush. I kissed his neck and he groaned and blushed even more.

"God, why don't you two just go to your bunk so we don't have to see or hear this." Pete said, Patrick shrugged.

"Yeah, let's go to our bunk." Patrick whispered in my ear. I nodded and got off his lap, he stood up and grabbed my hand as we ran to the back of the bus snickering. I slid into our bunk with him right behind me, once we were both in the bunk he closed the curtain and I rolled over on top of him. With our noses just inches apart I smiled at him and he smiled back, I leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips. He slid his arms around my waist and craned his head upward, our lips crashed together once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe, pretty much thank Spartan Pride for this update.
I'm like obbsessed with her Spentrick and reading her update reminded me that I havent updated this story in a while.
Oopsies. =D

Comments are like almost as good as sex.
hehe.

Oh, and ive got another story kinda like this [patrickness i mean] that if anyone wants to read ill post it up, but yea. =/