Dramatic Frerard

Four.

"Frank?" Jamia said.

"What?" I snapped.

"What's happening to ya?" she asked. "We already landed."

"Whoa. I'm sorry babe."

"Come on," she said and we went down on the plane.

I looked at the city, it was still Newark... not Belleville. But after some minutes, I'm sure we'll be there, and I'll be away from him for just a mile or so. Frank! It's been ten years! Why are you not over it yet? You are engaged... and you love her very much, as much as you loved him.

"Loved?" I whispered to myself.

"What?" Jamia asked.

"Nothing."

"There's something wrong with you, Frankie."

"None, of course." I smiled. "It's just, it's been years since I've been here... and stuff."

She nodded. If I'll be like this, she might asked many questions... and I don't want that. We arrived at the house that we bought. And it's in Belleville. It's nice though. It has a backyard, four bedroom, it's really an ideal suburban house for us. I'll be marrying Jamia any time this year, and it's a very good thin that we already have a place to settle in.

"Baby, would you like to come with me?" I asked Jamia. It's been two weeks since we moved here, and gladly, there's problem with us.

"Where?"

"Anywhere... I don't know," I said absent mindedly.

"Aw, Frankie, it seems you really need a walk," she said, carressing my face. "...alone. Are you alright with this place?"

"You said you want this, I want this... Gimme some time... Okay?"

"Okay."

"So, you're not gonna come with me?" I asked her.

"Nope." I nodded, and kissed her.

I just walked. I didn't ride nor use the car. I reached Starbucks and went inside. I ordered a cup of coffee and looked at everybody inside. They are all busy. When I looked at the window, I saw a familiar face... Gerard He's not fat anymore... but he's still the same. He looked at me, Fuck, he saw me, and stood up.

"Frank?" he asked, smiling.

"Ge--gerard?"

"How have you been?" he asked me again. "Fuck, it's been a long time! It's been ages!"

"I know." I smiled. "I'm alrght, I just moved here last last week along with my fiancé."

His eyes suddenly grew bigger, "Fiancé?" he asked and I nodded. "I do too!"

"Really? When are you planning to marry her?" I asked him.

"Mm... Anytime this year," he said. "Where do you live?"

"Salter Place."

"I'm from there, don't you know that?"

What?!

"Really? Then why am I not seeing you there?" I asked him.

"I'm always in New York City, with my fiancé, we both work there as a cartoonist," he explained.

"Oh, I see. That's what the both of you do for a living, eh?"

"Yup," he smirked.

"Are you going home already?" I asked.

"No, not really."

"Can you show me the city, Gerard? I forgot what it is like," I said seriously.

He nodded and we went inside his car. We roamed around Belleville; as we went, memories in Trenton were playing in my mind.

"I am sorry, Frank."

"For what?"

"Ten years ago," he said, and stopped driving.

"Nah, it's my fault, Gerard. Don't be sorry."

"Is it too late to apologize?"

"No. You don't have to. Im sorry," I said looking straightly into his honey colored eyes.

"Frank... What I said, what I said before, it wasn't on purpose, I was really shocked that time. I know if Mikey would know that, he might tell that to our parents and they might kick me out out of our house! Those words just came out from my fucking mouth!" he said, in a really fast manner.

"Gerard, you didn't know I was still there, do ya?"

"No, I don't... But it wasn't really on purpose, believe me."

"I know. I'm sorry not believing in you before."

He smiled at me and parked his car on a dead end part of the street, and there's no one except for us.

"That's the past, Frank." He kissed me on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?