How We Kidnapped Jack and Alex

Storm

Pan's POV

My palms were sweating waiting for Alex to come down the stairs, I was actually nervous. I wiped my hands on my skinny jeans and stood up. I started pacing, looking up at the stairs every few seconds. I started mumbling to myself chewing on my lip. I turned and stood in front of the window, it was starting to rain, and I pulled the curtain back and stepped closer to the window. I looked down the street to see the wind picking up, the leaves starting making circles. I was mesmerized by the beauty of it all. I was a freak for storms, lightening, and thunder. The whole 9 yards Amber always called me crazy because right in the middle of the storm I would walk outside and take pictures of the lightening.

What if Alex doesn't really like me, what if he had stockhome syndrome. What if he wasn't feeling these things and he was falling for me because i kidnapped him. Am I that bad that I pratically forced him to fall in love with me?

What about Jack and Amber?

I've noticed them getting a lot closer lately, I've seen how he looks at her, the way he smiles and laughs at everything she has to say. Does he really have those feelings he belives he has for her or are they all fake.

I was hoping Alex was really having these feelings for me because I really liked him and I didn't want to be the only one with feelings in this thing we have going on.

I started chewing on my cheek, like I do whenever I'm off in my own world or I'm really worried about something when arms wrapped around my waist.

I gasped looked over my shoulder to see Alex smiling sweetly at me.

“Well hey you, whatcha looking at?” He peered out the window as well, trying to see what had caught my attention.

“The storm outside,” I returned my gaze to outside again seeing it pick up even more. “I love storms. I think they’re beautiful.”

We saw a crack of lightning in the sky, then not even 10 seconds later a huge rumble of thunder. I heard a loud scream from upstairs, and I turned with my eyebrows raised, knowing that it wasn’t Amber, because she’s been through tons of storms and has never screamed like that. Alex started laughing. I gave him a quizzical look.

“It was Jack, in case you were wondering. He hate’s thunder, he says it makes scary boomy noises.” He kissed the top of my head, and looked back outside one last time before going to the couch.

“You know, this area is known to the power going out. Every storm, like clockwork about 20 minutes into the storm it’ll go out and it won’t come back on till the next day.” I sighed plopping down next to him he nodded looking very thought full.

“Em, what were you thinking about when I walked up behind you? I called your name like 6 times you were completely zoned out there.” He played with my fingers.

I was still chewing on my lip when I looked at him, I didn't know if I wanted to tell him what I was thinking about.

“I was wondering about you to be completely honest.” He tilted his head at me, completely and utterly confused as to what I was talking about. I knew I had to explain my thought process to him. “I was thinking, I mean. I was wondering if maybe your just falling for me because I kidnapped you or is it because you’re really falling for me. I mean if you were that would be amazing if you were because I really like you, but I mean if you don’t I cou-“ He cut me off by kissing me softly. He slid his arm around my back and pulled me close to him. I put my hand on his chest enjoying every second of this. When he pulled away I instantly pouted.

“Emily, I am falling for you. Not because you kidnapped me but because you’re an amazing person, and I really love everything about you. To be honest, I love the fact that you kidnapped me, because if you didn’t then I would have never known this amazingly short person that I have fallen completely head over heels in love with.” With that he kissed me again, this time with more passion than I have ever been kissed with before. That was until the power went out, I heard that unforgettable sound of everything just shutting down at once, and yet another girly scream come from Jack. He pulled away laughing as we heard Amber and Jack rushing down the stairs. Jack tripped on the last step and fell onto the ground. I couldn’t help burst out laughing at him. I got up from the couch and got candles for us, setting them down on top of the coffee table. I got up and went to the window again, looking out the window again.

“Hey Em why don’t we play truth or dare?” Amber looked at Alex and grinned.

“Sure, but just so you know, I don’t back down from anything.”

I’m pretty sure he knew I would say that.
♠ ♠ ♠
THERE IT IS IN ALL OF ITS GLORY!!!!!!!
mwahahahaha I enjoyed this one
<3 Pan!

---

Oh my gosh!
We are Back!
Isn't Everyone so excited?!
I know I am!
<3 Amber